Windows 10: Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER

Discus and support Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Struggling abit with BSODs, which comes at any point, no specific program or task setting it of. My computer can be running fine for 1 day, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by knutekje, Jan 1, 2016.

1. knutekje Win User

Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER

Hi

Struggling abit with BSODs, which comes at any point, no specific program or task setting it of. My computer can be running fine for 1 day, then the next day it will have BSODs so frequently its impossible to do anything. Had the same issue with win7, actually all the time since i changed from xp64.

As I said its nothing specific that sets it of, and sometimes its different BSOD messages. But The memtest is fine, so Id guess disk controller, or something like that.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

:)

knutekje, Jan 1, 2016

2. BSOD in safe mode: cache manager

We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 1, 2016
  3. NMC314 Win User
    BSOD in safe mode: cache manager

So with a fresh install of Windows 10 onto my SSD I get the BSOD in safe mode telling me to look up 'cache manager'.

EDIT: at the time I was trying to download a game called Ark: Survival Evolved and the download corrupted.

CHKDSK showed the SSD to be fine.

I will provide any information required.

NMC314, Jan 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

The BIOS is very old (2007), at least try to update your BIOS, the most current is for Windows 8.1 but I can't say it'll help 100%.
    There are also some Nvidia storage drivers outdated for Windows 10, but there doesn't seem to be driver updates you need for Windows 7 and higher.

axe0, Jan 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Random BSOD, CACHE MANAGER - Similar Threads - Random BSOD CACHE

2. Random BSOD - Memory Management Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD - Memory Management Error: I'm keep getting this BSOD sometimes for a period it keeps happening, then it stops, then it somehow starts again and so on. Today I checked the dump file generated by Windows but I can't understand what's the reason behind this BSOD, so I'm pasting here the result of...
  3. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe: Hi Community, I have a problem with a fresh installed Windows 10. The PC is half year old, when I first installed the Windows 10 everything was ok, after the reinstallation on the Windows 10 was upgrade on 11 which I didn`t like appears the blue screen while playing PUBG....
  4. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe: Hi Community, I have a problem with a fresh installed Windows 10. The PC is half year old, when I first installed the Windows 10 everything was ok, after the reinstallation on the Windows 10 was upgrade on 11 which I didn`t like appears the blue screen while playing PUBG....
  5. Windows 10 - BSOD Cache Manager 0x00000034 ntoskrnl.exe

6. Cache manager error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cache manager error: Hello so I can’t boot without this cache error thing I can’t even boot my dual boot windows 7 I don’t know what going on I shutdown windows when it said it installing update on my windows 8 I have a bootable usb backup iso but it sitll can’t it keep giving me the same error...
  7. Cache manager error

Cache manager error: Hello so I can’t boot without this cache error thing I can’t even boot my dual boot windows 7 I don’t know what going on I shutdown windows when it said it installing update on my windows 8 I have a bootable usb backup iso but it sitll can’t it keep giving me the same error...
  8. CACHE MANAGER BSOD on USB disk

CACHE MANAGER BSOD on USB disk: I have been trying to reformat a 1 TB USB disk from EXT3 to FAT 32 using EaseUS Partition Master and have no data on the disk in need of recovery. The reformat appeared to work initially but disk still appears to be in EXT3 format When the disk is connected to the PC Win...
  9. Random BSOD Memory Management issue...

Random BSOD Memory Management issue...: Hi I was wondering if someone can help me before I lose my sanity. I built a new system in September and things were going OK until the recent 1511 update to Windows 10. Since then I've been getting a lot of BSOD errors pointing to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I ran Memtest for around...
  10. Random websites in DNS cache..?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random websites in DNS cache..?: Hey all, first of all - thanks for taking a look at my post. So I was having problems with a twitch stream and the error came up about "DNS probe failed" on chrome, looking this up revealed I needed to clean history on my chrome + clear out the dns cache with ipconfig...