Windows 10: Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Discus and support Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files: 55836 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vividort, Jul 9, 2016.

1. vividort Win User

Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube

Im getting some random BSOD when im watching a video on youtube can someone help me figure out the problem? here are my files:

:)

vividort, Jul 9, 2016

2. Getting Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 with error ntoskrnl.exe

Reinstalled the graphics drivers yesterday but I got the same BSOD just now with the error "Critical Structure Corruption". Again, I was watching a video when it happened.

DarknessUK, Jul 9, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD While Playing Youtube Videos on Chrome (Windows 10)

OK, good luck!

auggy, Jul 9, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello vividort,

Welcome to the TenForums *Smile

I have looked at your most recent dump files and they show the following error:

Code: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109) This bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or data have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption: 1) A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code or data. See Kernel patch protection for x64-based operating systems 2) A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was booted. Normal breakpoints, "bp", can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time. Hardware breakpoints, "ba", can be set at any time. 3) A hardware corruption occurred, e.g. failing RAM holding kernel code or data. Arguments: Arg1: a3a01f58a18f7b4e, Reserved Arg2: b3b72bdef410466b, Reserved Arg3: 00000000000001a0, Failure type dependent information Arg4: 0000000000000007, Type of corrupted region, can be 7 : Critical MSR modification Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )[/quote] There is not a lot of additional information that I am able to extract.

I would suggest that you download and run MemTest86+ to test your RAM. Bad RAM is one possible cause.MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note: Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it running and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Report back with the results and we'll work from there.

philc43, Jul 9, 2016
  5. vividort Win User
    memtest86 doesn't boot i tried searching a solution with no sucess, what should i do?

vividort, Jul 15, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD Critical Structure Error while playing videos on youtube - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Critical

2. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  3. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome: I have been experiencing BSOD's lately when using Youtube on chrome. In line with the title, this BSOD occurs without any warning or any sort of performance drops, it just randomly and instantaneously happens. Also, I haven't tested if it is only limited to Youtube and...
  4. Random BSOD's when playing Youtube videos on Chrome

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC randomly crashes while playing a video. BSoD: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, with...

My PC randomly crashes while playing a video. BSoD: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION, with...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available.Symbol search path is:...
  6. Issues while playing videos on YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues while playing videos on YouTube: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  7. Bsod playİng fm18, crİtİcal structure corruptİon error

Bsod playİng fm18, crİtİcal structure corruptİon error: Hello everyone, I have BSOD problem when I playing FM18. ıt crasches when just playing game. thank for your help. My file in attc. look and advice me please friends. 122902
  8. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  9. BSOD while playing youtube, error 0x109-Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD while playing youtube, error 0x109-Critical Structure Corruption: Hi Guys, I have this BSOD while playing youtube. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0) Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F5A6788B6B1, 0x0, 0x4CA3D042862E2DA4, 0x101) Error:...
  10. Random BSOD while watching Youtube video

Random BSOD while watching Youtube video: Was watching a Youtube video when suddenly I got this BSOD called UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Thanks in advance! 32640