Windows 10: Random BSOD - Daily

Discus and support Random BSOD - Daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running. The first crash occurred... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Intangible, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Random BSOD - Daily

Hi All,

My computer was working fine and then yesterday it started crashing, even when no applications are running.

The first crash occurred yesterday when I was remoting into my home computer via teamviewer. I changed 2 windows update settings via gpedit.msc. I disabled auto-restart with users logged in for automatic update and disabled configure automatic updates. After applying the changes, the computer crashed about 5-10 minutes later. I'm not sure if its connected but i reverted the changes to default. The crashing still occurs.

Now it seems to crash randomly, even when no applications are running. Approximately 5 days ago I installed a new fan on my CPU and I also upgraded from a geforce 970 to a geforce 980ti. I ran games for about 2 days with no problem, so I would be surprised if it would be linked to those issues. Temperatures are all well below normal, I've been monitoring with HWMonitor.

I slipped through the mini dumps but could not make heads or tails of them as there were multiple .exes crashing.

I have the most updated audio, video, and motherboard drivers.

I've attached everything! I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thank you,

Bryan

:)

Intangible, Feb 9, 2016

2. Daily random BSOD's

Without verifier I can only make an educated guess as to what is going on.

Something is taking too long to respond causing ACPI.sys to fail. That something is a Human Interface Device. These are things like game controllers, or basically anything on USB.

What kind (and how many) USB devices do you have installed?

Can we get your event viewer logs?

Please read
    this wiki
    to find out how to find and upload your event viewer logs

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 9, 2016
  3. Daily random BSOD's

Hello. I've installed Winsows 10 on my new SSD (Kingston V300), and almost every day I catch BSOD.

Here is a screenshot from Blue Screen Viewer:

http://i.imgur.com/i1RUaJa.jpg

Laptop model: DELL Inspiron 5748

Updated to latest drivers, BIOS. Still no change

Need your help. Thanks!

JokerPower, Feb 9, 2016
  4. Random BSOD - Daily

Welp, I decided to run memtest.

I got failed on 4 slots, 5 sticks.

Then 2 sticks, failure slot 1 & 3. same sticks failure slot 2 & 4. other 2 sticks, failure on 1&3 and 2&4.

I think my motherboard is dead.

Intangible, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Another update...

I ran a single stick in channel A1 for 8 hours last night and it went through 8 passes with no errors.

It is possible for a motherboard to break and only allow a single RAM slot to work?

Intangible, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSOD - Daily

1. Random BSOD - Daily - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Daily

2. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  3. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  4. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  5. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  6. Daily random BSOD`s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily random BSOD`s: Hi guys, I`m facing a several random BSOD`s on my system that I cant figure out what is going on. I`ve tried to install the newest drivers for my motherboard and for my VGA but still getting BSOD. If anyone can help me, I`ll be grateful. I`ve attached my .rar from log...
  7. Random BSOD daily

Random BSOD daily: I am regularly encountering the dreaded BSOD. I have tried a fresh install and trying to not overload the PC with Software or outdated drivers. Here are the files I see that are needed when requesting help. Please let me know if you need any more information. Thanks in...
  8. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  9. Daily Random BSOD HELP

Daily Random BSOD HELP: Attachment 82054 I am facing this BSOD since the update of windows 10 in my PC time and again, to be more precise in the reply, i can add that usually i use my pc for cs 1.6 game, browsing & watching movies ! 51616
  10. Getting Random BSODs daily

Getting Random BSODs daily: Hi, I've been having constant BSODs ever since I got windows 10. Already did clean install and I'm really just going crazy. Any help would be really apreciated. 33992