Windows 10: Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3)

Discus and support Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, After a year of minimal usage of my desktop pc, I decided to play Diablo 3 again. However, I'm having frequent crashes, both during gameplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by razzie, Aug 13, 2016.

1. razzie Win User

Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3)

Hi all,

After a year of minimal usage of my desktop pc, I decided to play Diablo 3 again. However, I'm having frequent crashes, both during gameplay but also when browsing the web, or sometimes right after startup even. It's not caused by Diablo 3 as the crashes were there before, I just always "ignored" them before, but now I use my desktop more often, it is hard to do. They occur sometimes every 15 minutes.

The crashes: I'm pretty sure they are video card (driver) related. Sometimes I will just get a BSOD, sometimes my screen will simply go black. My eventviewer would sometimes show a message "The computer recovered from a bugcheck" or something. I was going to debug my .DMP files myself but during installation of WinDbg my pc crashed twice so I gave that up. I also removed my video card driver, reinstalled the latest version, but to no avail. I downloaded some latest motherboard drivers, but that also did not have any effect. The only thing I did not do was flash my BIOS.

See my attached debug file. Thanks for anyone willing to help me.

:)

razzie, Aug 13, 2016
  2. Ragnar509 Win User

i get random restart playing diablo 3 in windows 10 not sure what to do

have checked everything and seems to be running properly but still get random restart playing diablo 3 is there a fix to this

Ragnar509, Aug 13, 2016
  3. Video Memory Management Internal Error With Netflic App

Same drivers and same problem here. Everytime i quit Diablo 3 i get bsod and the computer reboots. Annoying :/

AlekJakobsen, Aug 13, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Definitely a problem with your AMD Radeon HD 6800HD card or driver.

Code: BugCheck 116, {ffffd3053e6b44a0, fffff80234c0cad8, ffffffffc0000001, 3} Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys[/quote] The only drivers I can find on the AMD site are for the HD 6800M. Is that what you have? Really need the exact model number.

Ztruker, Aug 14, 2016
  5. razzie Win User
    Hi Ztruker,

Thanks for your reply. I have a Radeon HD 6850. Yesterday I installed the latest drivers from here: Legacy

However, the problem is still there, so I'm not sure what I can do to fix, perhaps maybe updating my BIOS, but I'd rather not...

razzie, Aug 14, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Try the beta driver at the Legacy site or try this one:

Attachment 96310

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD during desktop and gaming (Diablo 3) - Similar Threads - Random BSOD during

2. BSOD during Diablo 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during Diablo 4: After playing Diablo 4 for some time, I get a BSOD that says watchdog violation. No other game or app does this. This is provided by the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  3. BSOD during Diablo 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD during Diablo 4: After playing Diablo 4 for some time, I get a BSOD that says watchdog violation. No other game or app does this. This is provided by the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...
  4. Fix Diablo 3 Game Connection Lost issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Diablo 3 Game Connection Lost issues: [ATTACH]There are a lot of Diablo 3 gamers, an error message pops up while starting the game or amidst gameplay. There are many different error messages and error codes that you may see due to loss in connection, such as: Network Disconnect Lost Connection (Error Code 1016)...
  5. BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Blizzard Games (Diablo 3, WoW, Starcraft 2): The issue: I have been running into the BSOD issue while playing Blizzard Games, I have played other games which are pretty up to date (Pillars of Eternity 1 & 2) with no issues. As the crashes are very similar every time I fire up a Blizzard title I'm convinced that there...
  6. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Blizzard Entertainments Diablo 3 for PC has become awesome again. Patch 2.4 came out Tuesday 1/12/2016 and has some cool new features such as set dugeons and a few new zones and areas. The fun really begins when seasons return with season 5 starting on Friday the 15th. 37352
  7. Diablo 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Diablo 3: Anyone besides me a Diablo 3 fanatic? 46752
  8. Random BSOD's during games

Random BSOD's during games: I recently built my PC in June and it has been running fine since. I have just recently been getting BSODs and crashes in the middle of games. The two BSODs I have been getting are Bad_Pool_Header and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I believe that these crashes have something to...
  9. BSOD playing Diablo 3 and other games after clean install of Windows10

BSOD playing Diablo 3 and other games after clean install of Windows10: Hi Forum, I have a Problem with BSOD's after I made a clean install of Windows 10 yesterday. I have had several BSOD's now within 24 hours and tried different windows repair tools (Windows Repair AIO from Tweaking.com) which didn't help. I also checked my drivers for...
  10. A series of BSOD's during games and on the desktop

A series of BSOD's during games and on the desktop: Hi there, My PC is reasonably mature now and after getting a few BSOD's I just thought I was getting a little unlucky every so often. However they are now increasing in frequency and I can't seem to see a recurring theme in-between them. Attachment 63007 Here's the...