Windows 10: Random BSOD errors while using my computer, mostly gaming.

Discus and support Random BSOD errors while using my computer, mostly gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm currently experiencing random BSOD every 25-45 minutes, and it seems to be more frequent when I'm gaming. I've seen about five different BSOD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iron Tarkus, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Random BSOD errors while using my computer, mostly gaming.

I'm currently experiencing random BSOD every 25-45 minutes, and it seems to be more frequent when I'm gaming. I've seen about five different BSOD errors now. I have linked my logs, help would be appreciated.Attachment 147382

:)

Iron Tarkus, Aug 5, 2017

2. Consistent Win10 Internal_video_scheduler BSOD

I only ever get this BSOD about every other time I wake my computer from sleep. I've found I can't directly put my computer into sleep or almost 100% of the time when I go to wake it, it will BSOD with this same error. If I lock it and let it sleep on its
    own, it's less likely to BSOD. Still it sometimes does.

I have never received this error while actively using the computer. I game, run powerful software like SPSS and other stats programs, video edit, etc regularly. I mostly game though. The error leads me to believe it's GPU related but my GPU doesn't have
    any problems as far as I can tell -- it doesn't overheat or give me frame tearing even when under high load. I've been trying to figure this out for a while and it's irritating... Where can I look for the source? Looking for some guidance please.

My computer specs (that are relevant):

i5 6600k 3.5 @ 4.2

evga gtx 660

gigabyte z170x ud5

samsung 850 250gb SSD

WD 500gb green

skylakequeen, Aug 5, 2017
  3. Getting multiple BSOD's a week, no clue what the problem is.

These seem to be happening pretty much at random. Could be happening while playing games, but also while I'm not even active on the computer. Also doesn't seem related to how long the PC has been running. No idea if it's of any importance but I'll also add
    that not every crash is a BSOD. Sometimes it just freezes and I will have to reboot it myself.

These are my minidump files from my BSOD just a few minutes ago: Minidump.rar

Luc van der Heiden, Aug 5, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Random BSOD errors while using my computer, mostly gaming.

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  5. how do turn on computer though?

Iron Tarkus, Aug 5, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

slmgr /dlv

post the results into the thread

What do you mean turn on computer?
    The software that you are using for piracy must be removed to get help in the bsod forum as per rule #4

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  7. Sorry but my computer is a deathtrap, my OS is on m.2 storage waaay in the back of my computer right behind a custom hardline water loop. I purchased it with windows 10 pre-loaded onto the thing from an electronics retailer, so it makes me giggle when you tell me that it's not a legitimate copy. I'll just have a friend look at it. Just goes to show every forum thread needs to follow 4chan's lead *Wink

Iron Tarkus, Aug 5, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

There is software on the computer used for piracy

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  9. can you tell me what is then because It wasn't put there purposely.

Iron Tarkus, Aug 5, 2017
  10. zbook New Member
    Use the Microsoft snipping tool to post an image of the results of the earlier command.

1. Open an elevated command prompt (cmd).
    2. In the elevated command prompt, copy & paste the command below, and press Enter:

Code:
    for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"

zip Genuine_Office.txt (you find it on Desktop) and upload please.

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  11. axe0 New Member
    As it appears Office is not present on the system, Windows is illegally activated.

Quite often it appears these 'retailers' install non-genuine software to be cheaper, you appear to have fallen victim for it.

Thema:

1. Random BSOD errors while using my computer, mostly gaming. - Similar Threads - Random BSOD errors

2. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  3. Random BSOD's mostly while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's mostly while gaming: I got a new kit of ram and bsod's did start. First of all i checked my ram with memtest x86 and the ram was fine. Then i thought it might be gpu, but stress test didnt prove it. I also noticed when I stress test cpu and fpu in aida i got bsod's after a few minutes, but...
  4. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD error while gaming: Hello guys, I have a question and currently Im really done... I tried clean reinstall, reset BIOS, reinstalling GPU driver, nothing helps which is weird.. Randomly my PC crash while playing Valorant {no matter of settings low / high}.... BSOD has no explanation whatsoever so...
  5. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD error while gaming: Hello guys, I have a question and currently Im really done... I tried clean reinstall, reset BIOS, reinstalling GPU driver, nothing helps which is weird.. Randomly my PC crash while playing Valorant {no matter of settings low / high}.... BSOD has no explanation whatsoever so...
  6. Random BSOD error while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games

BSOD at random times, most frequently while playing games: Hello, I just build a new computer and I've been having some issues, random BSOD have appeared but it is more frequently while playing games. If any extra information is needed, please let me know. Thank's. 103735
  8. Random BSOD's while using computer

Random BSOD's while using computer: Hello, recently my laptop has been crashing. I had a few BSOD's about a week ago and one today. The crashes are seemingly random. Sometimes it crashes when I'm watching youtube, sometimes when I'm browsing reddit. I haven't downloaded any new drivers or anything so I don't...
  9. BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games)

BSOD Randomly (but mostly while playing games): Hey guys. After installing a new graphics card (msi gtx 1050 ti oc ) on my pc my pc started to make bleeping noises then freezing for a moment. I noticed during this the hard drive was not doing anything (the led of in pc case). This started to get more and more frequent and...
  10. BSOD at seemingly random intervals, mostly while gaming or browsing

BSOD at seemingly random intervals, mostly while gaming or browsing: I recently essentially built a new computer (old case and old ssd+hdd, everything else new) and have been getting BSODs. I did the build around a month ago and got a couple BSODs less than a week later but they stopped so it seemed fine. However, the past couple of days, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my pc bsod while gaming