Windows 10: Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094

Discus and support Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yeasterday i received a BSOD while using word and as far ass i can figure it should be software related since that it states that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TTA, Oct 10, 2016.

1. TTA
    TTA Win User

Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094

Yeasterday i received a BSOD while using word and as far ass i can figure it should be software related since that it states that "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" but that is pretty much all i can understand from it. All the info regarding the crash should be in the ached zip file from dm log collecter but if there is anything else you need so say so. Achment 105378

:)

2. Random BSODs only freshly installed Windows 10 (R7 1700x)

Nothing constructive in the crash dumps except for the fact being a corrupted memory address:

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

Start with checking RAM for at least 8 passes:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 10, 2016
  3. WimKlim Win User
    Sometimes blue screen during boot since KB3147458

I get sometimes blue screen during boot since KB3147458 caused by driver BstDtv3.sys (device DVBSky T680C) :

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - Die Anweisung in 0x%p verwies auf Arbeitsspeicher bei 0x%p. Der Vorgang %s konnte im Arbeitsspeicher nicht durchgef hrt werden.

FAULTING_IP:

BstDtv3+7d4

fffff801`abe307d4 488b8b88000000 mov rcx,qword ptr [rbx+88h]

Never had this problem before this Update.

I use this device since 20.02.2015 .

Installation of the newest driver didn't help .

WimKlim, Oct 10, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The dump indicates a problem with igdkmd64.sys
    Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000094, fffff8092c1cbadd, 3, 2} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys[/quote] This belongs to the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for your Intel(R) HD Graphics 520.
    The dxdiag report says you also have a NVIDIA GeForce 940MX, how do you do that with a laptop?

See if there is a new driver for Intel(R) HD Graphics 520.

Ztruker, Oct 13, 2016
  5. TTA
    TTA Win User
    Thanks for the reply, I will try to update the driver to the newest version and hopefully the problem will not occur again afterwards. As to how I have a GTX 940MX in a laptop, I am pretty sure that it is just an updated version of the GTX 940M which is designed to fit in a laptop, though I could be wrong.

6. Ztruker Win User
    I meant how do you have two video cards/chips in the laptop, Intel and Nvidia.

Ztruker, Oct 16, 2016
  7. TTA
    TTA Win User
    I am hardly an expert when it comes to the components of a laptop, but I thought it was fairly common to have both the integrated chip on the motherboard (Intel) and the discrete chip for heavier usage in 3D applications (Nvidia)? The previous laptop I owned had a similar setup just with an AMD chip instead of Nividia so I did not think it was anything special. I might just be buying strange computers of course I do not know.

8. Ztruker Win User

All the laptops I've had only had the onboard chip and no way to add a discreet video card. Very cool that you can do that now.
    Thanks

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD - EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000094 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD EXCEPTION_CODE

2. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...
  3. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...: I've been experiencing semi-frequent crashes to desktop on various applications chrome tabs, discord, miscellaneous games, each of which references some sort of access violation. On top of that, I have also experienced a couple BSODs, the last of which I have a crash dump...
  4. [KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 / BSOD / NTSTATUS 0xc0000409] - Applications crashing to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...: Hello everyone,I got a series of BSODs in the last few days, I tried to investigate the potential reason but couldn't find anything.I got a MEMDMP which I'll link here to see if anyone might be able to redirect me towards the right solution to this issue.Thank you all for...
  6. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...: Hello everyone,I got a series of BSODs in the last few days, I tried to investigate the potential reason but couldn't find anything.I got a MEMDMP which I'll link here to see if anyone might be able to redirect me towards the right solution to this issue.Thank you all for...
  7. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun This overrun could...

8. BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based...

BSOD - ERROR_CODE: NTSTATUS 0xc0000409 - The system detected an overrun of a stack-based...: I've been struggling with BSODs with my computer now for a few weeks. The majority of the dump files lead to the error being a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION with the file path being: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe.These BSODs don't happen when gaming but more when I am being...
  9. BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409

BSOD While Streaming: mindump error NTSTATUS 0xc0000409: My computer has started crashing about 20minutes into streaming, and I am not sure what is going on. I have included my dmp file contents hereMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. 0xc0000094 How to fix?

in Windows 10 Customization
    0xc0000094 How to fix?: I got a program from a programmer but it keeps crashing, i have looked for how to fix it but i couldnt find a way to do it. I havent got backups(What is a big problem) soo i dont know what to do, i already tried 10+ programs to fix it but nothing changed... If someone knows...