Windows 10: Random BSOD for the past few days

Discus and support Random BSOD for the past few days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by exile2k, Dec 3, 2016.

1. exile2k Win User

Random BSOD for the past few days

For the past few days I been experiencing BOSD playing games and one time just watching youtube video. I did memtest86 the results were fine. This morning I did the driver verifier and got a BOSD right at windows logo screen. I attach the minidump files dated back from 11/27/16 to today. Any help will be appreciated. If u need more info let me know. Thank you

:)

exile2k, Dec 3, 2016

2. Constant BSOD in the past few days..

Hi,

I installed windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and I've had no issues with it. However, in the past couple of days, I've constantly been hit with BSOD and I'm not sure why.....

I've uploaded my DMP files and MSInfo32 stuff... not sure if this is enough info.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please help Random BSOD for the past few days :(

Thanks,

Jessica

Jessica Kan, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Ive been trying for the past few days...

Hi Jay,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand this can be frustrating.

Please try troubleshooting perform steps provided in the Wiki article created by Andre Da
    Costa (MVP, Community Moderator & Wiki Author).

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Dec 3, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

120416-24375-01.dmp:
    Code: BugCheck C9, {21f, fffff808374fb174, fffff98f9e832dc0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ScpVBus.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ScpVBus.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] ScpVbus belongs to Scarlet.Crush Productions Scp Dual Shock 3 Virtual Bus Driver which I think has something to do with a PS4 or XBOX or some game console/controller.

Ztruker, Dec 4, 2016
  5. exile2k Win User
    ok i will look into. thank you

exile2k, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD for the past few days - Similar Threads - Random BSOD past

2. HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP: BSOD twice over the past few days.: I have had a bluescreen and auto restart twice over the past few days. I was logging into an online game after the character select screen when it crashed both times if I remember correctly. The Kernal-Power Event-41 details are below. What other information can I give in...
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  5. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Multiple BSODs over the past few days.

Multiple BSODs over the past few days.: I have been getting multiple different BSODs that happen randomly throughout the day. Let me know what information I can give to help find a solution.Minidumps for those crashes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0ayep94lj710z6p/Minidumps.zip/file...
  7. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  8. Various BSODs over the past few days

Various BSODs over the past few days: I am using a Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook computer and I updated all the drivers/software from Dell a few days ago except it seems the system keeps freezing when the display went to sleep and the last one was a BSOD. When looking at the Minidump logs which consists of the...
  9. I keep getting BSODs in the past few days

I keep getting BSODs in the past few days: Bluescreenviewer is telling me ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 and ntoskrnl.exe+1c23c0 caused the BSOD. But it doesn't really tell me anything. Here are the minidumps https://1drv.ms/u/s!As0S06o3-mVr36k-tQTUVWuoMh7_iQ?e=AiYRfc Please help. Thanks....
  10. Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs

Random BSODs - can be a few per day, or a few days between BSODs: Hi, I would really appreciate it if anyone could shed any light on this. The PC was originally Windows 7 and I upgraded to Windows 10 last year. The crashes seem to be random, sometimes when it's sitting idle, sometimes whilst I'm working. I have run METEST86+ for 11...