Windows 10: Random BSOD Machine_Check_Exception after Win 10

Discus and support Random BSOD Machine_Check_Exception after Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting random this random bsod every time I try to boot my laptop. It's been happening everyday after 2 weeks, since I updated from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xShiki, Sep 30, 2015.

1. xShiki Win User

Random BSOD Machine_Check_Exception after Win 10

Hi, I've been getting random this random bsod every time I try to boot my laptop. It's been happening everyday after 2 weeks, since I updated from windows 7 to windows 10. Thanks in advance.

:)

xShiki, Sep 30, 2015
  2. pudgee Win User

help with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED intelppm.sys+2140

Hello, after i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, i am getting those random BSOD screens. First i thought it was my usb wifi adapter, cause it was supported only for win 7 up, but after upgrade i am still getting those BSOD errors. Can anyone help me
    where is the problem ? There are dump files, just bother with the last one from 7.8.2015 - that is the new after USB wifi adapter changed.

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

pudgee, Sep 30, 2015
  3. J.DD Win User
    Machine_check_exception BSOD

Download then run the
    AVG
    and
    Kaspersky
    removal tool if both were installed. And if both have been uninstalled.

If you havent yet

4. axe0 New Member

Hi xShiki,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    The zip is empty of dump files.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble.

Please uninstall the ASUS software, these pre-installed programs are known for causing crashes.

5. xShiki Win User
    So here is the updated zip file. After doing the things you recommended I got a new BSOD with a Bad_System_Config_Info, upon restarting.

xShiki, Oct 2, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Are you able to boot into Windows normal?
    I have had this crash too, but could never boot normal.

axe0, Oct 2, 2015
  7. xShiki Win User
    Nope, always get an automatic repair loop and stuff so I have to always system restore.

xShiki, Oct 3, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

The things I suggested shouldn't give you this crash.
    Is there anything you have changed outside of the suggestions?

Please try to set the dump file settings to how it was.
    That might be something that could have to do with this crash.

axe0, Oct 3, 2015
  9. xShiki Win User
    Hmm the only change would be an update on the eset security software and installing an update from windows. However I dont think that would change much.

xShiki, Oct 3, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
Thema:

1. Random BSOD Machine_Check_Exception after Win 10 - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Machine_Check_Exception

2. Machine_check_exception BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Machine_check_exception BSOD: Hi guys, So I recently just reinstalled Windows 10 because of driver issues but now I'm getting Machine_check_exception BSOD. I googled for solutions and read the minidumps via bluescreenview and apparently it's caused by hal.dll+49b91. Can anyone help with this error? I...
  3. Machine_check_Exception BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine_check_Exception BSOD: Hi, I've been having crashes for almost a year now and I haven't been able to figure out why so yesterday I decided to delete all my files and reinstall Windows 10 and I still got a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION BSOD crash. Also, the crashes only happens when I'm playing a game...
  4. BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: Hi All, I am new one so please be forgiven if miss something. I need your support to identify the source of the dump. During works with the access the I got the dump BSOD - Windows 10 -MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I have made following steps but all have been passed. OCCT - an...
  5. BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception

BSOD : Machine_Check_Exception: Randomly I have a BSOD Machine_Check_Exception (code 0x9C) On Mon 16-Sep-19 4:58:49 PM GMT your computer crashed On Mon 16-Sep-19 3:54:42 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\091619-9968-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following...
  6. bsod machine_check_exception

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod machine_check_exception: hi there, i have been having an issue for some time where i will occasionally be blue screened while in chrome, most often while watching a video in full screen, but not always. the error i am always given is the Machine Check exception, and when i look a the bluescreen...
  7. Machine_Check_Exception BSOD

Machine_Check_Exception BSOD: For the past few days, playing Fallout 4 seems to invariably end in a BSOD usually with a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error, but a few times the screen has simply frozen during play, sound crashed loudly, and the machine has not responded to any keyboard or mouse input. Graphics...
  8. Bsod - machine_check_exception

Bsod - machine_check_exception: Hello Ladies & Gents! I'm a SevenForums member, DreadStar/DreadStarX! It's been a long time since I've been on here, and found that SF/EF/TF is one of the best resources for OS Problems. So, here's the problem. When I boot up VMWare Workstation, and attempt to...
  9. BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION at random times

BSOD - MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION at random times: Hello, Recently I keep getting BSOD's related to a MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. I've had BSODs before (not with this computer) and have been able to fix them, but this one is unknown to me and I am out of ideas. This BSOD occurs at random times. It's not happening when a...
  10. BSOD MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION after NVIDIA Drivers Installation

BSOD MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION after NVIDIA Drivers Installation: I bought a Gtx 550 ti video card and I am getting the MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error on startup everytime after I install the NVIDIA drivers. I have already tried to install different versions including last and the first version of the drivers. If i uninstall the drivers...