Windows 10: Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep

Discus and support Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; See attached. Thanks for your help! 74236 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by danhinze, Jan 6, 2017.

1. danhinze Win User

Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep

See attached. Thanks for your help!

:)

danhinze, Jan 6, 2017

2. Blue Screen die (BSOD), Windows 10 Professional Laptop Machine

I can confirm that this problem would occur every time I wake the computer up from sleep mode.

After a few seconds waking up from sleep mode, the computer will freeze and then BSOD occurs

Very annoying.

SuperBoyChoy, Jan 6, 2017
  3. Problems with sleep

when you wake from sleep, do you get a BSOD?

nevermind.. just looked at your links..

are you running on an SSD?

DKflip1981, Jan 6, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

That zip is from 3 weeks ago, have you had any BSOD recently?

axe0, Jan 6, 2017
  5. danhinze Win User
    I forgot to post it and when I finally did I posted it to the seven forum by mistake. Anyway the user hasn't reported the issue since I gathered the data.

danhinze, Jan 6, 2017
  6. danhinze Win User
    Happened again but may be different issue this time. New bug logs attached. User came back to a crashed machine.
    This is a Surface Pro 4 with 2 additional monitors attached using an external usb dual video card.

danhinze, Jan 10, 2017
  7. axe0 New Member
    Since this is a new BSOD I would want to ask if you could upload a kernel dump to a 3rd party uploader like onedrive, google drive, dropbox or a similar service for analysis.

Please let the user boot into safe mode, go to the device manager and uninstall the display driver.
    Then reboot the system and let Windows reinstall the display driver, this should happen at boot or via Windows Update.

8. danhinze Win User

Got the driver reinstalled. As for the kernal dump, I needed to reconfigure the dump type. So next time it kernal dumps, I'll grab the log and share it out.

danhinze, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD - Occured When Waking from Sleep - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Occured

2. BSOD occurs when going and waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD occurs when going and waking from sleep: Hi,I often get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep and when I goes to sleep. The code I always get is UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPAny other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  3. BSOD occurs when going and waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD occurs when going and waking from sleep: Hi,I often get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep and when I goes to sleep. The code I always get is UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAPAny other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  4. Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD when waking PC from sleep, won't restart: Randomly when my PC is asleep it will BSOD when waking it. It used to say it was caused by zamguard64.sys, so I followed a guide to remove it completely from my computer. Now I get BSOD but it doesn't say what causes it. It also never creates a dump file and it never...
  5. BSOD when waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when waking from sleep: Whenever my computer sleeps it gives me a BSOD with a "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER" code Here are my dump files and system info. https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvOHIqH5IbxgYUnOTNC3F5PHkQ3BQ?e=4b60Ob...
  6. Multiple BSODs when waking from sleep and at random

Multiple BSODs when waking from sleep and at random: I've been dealing with this issue for a couple months. At first I thought it was memory related since my memory failed a memtest and was replaced, but now I'm running into bug checks with the following values: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS...
  7. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Hi I have had this problem for some months now. While I can put the computer to sleep, each time I wake it up it causes a BSOD. I have followed many threads about this. some suggesting it is video driver problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled my Nvidia driver but the...
  8. BSOD When Waking from Sleep

BSOD When Waking from Sleep: Just built a new computer. All of the drives and the Windows installation is the same as in the old system. I don't know if the issue would have occurred in the old system as I never tried to put my computer to sleep. I was getting one BSOD when waking from sleep (something...
  9. BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC

BSOD when waking from sleep mode and randomly when starting PC: (PS when I tried to post this once it didn't show up so if it's like a moderator has to see this and this was submitted twice, really sorry!!) Hello all, my PC is crashing when it wakes up from sleep mode lately. I know it is a driver for sure, I've been told it's a driver...
  10. BSOD when waking from sleep

BSOD when waking from sleep: Greetings forum, Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I've been seeing BSODs about once a month when waking my desktop from sleep. I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. I've never encountered this on Windows 8.1. I've attached the zip file as instructed...