Windows 10: Random BSOD on Laptop

Discus and support Random BSOD on Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Being getting random BSOD on this laptop, can't determined any pattern as to when it happens. Haven't used this laptop for a while but have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taggart, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Taggart Win User

Random BSOD on Laptop

Hi all, Being getting random BSOD on this laptop, can't determined any pattern as to when it happens.

Haven't used this laptop for a while but have had BSOD issues before.

Sorry can't provide more details,

Thanks for looking.

:)

Taggart, Jul 2, 2016

2. [Resolved-Asus replaced physical RAM] Multiple BSODs on newly purchased Windows 10 Signature Edition Asus Zenbook UX305

Thanks for your reply.

I'm now running my machine in Clean Boot environment.

As I was experiencing random BSODs, I can't really reproduce this issue anyhow.

Do I need to continue using my laptop in clean boot setup till BSOD appears again ?

SiddharthSomani, Jul 2, 2016
  3. GoomanIQS Win User
    GoomanIQS, Jul 2, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD on Laptop

Looks to be associated with your Logiotech Web Camera:
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffe0005b99eca0, 0, fffff801b4656a93, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for lvuvc64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for lvuvc64.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : lvuvc64.sys ( lvuvc64+356a93 ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 6: kd> lmvm lvuvc64 start end module name fffff801`b4300000 fffff801`b4787d80 lvuvc64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: lvuvc64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lvuvc64.sys Image name: lvuvc64.sys Timestamp: Mon Oct 22 22:12:08 2012 (5085FCF8) CheckSum: 004912C7 ImageSize: 00487D80 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] As you can see, the driver is very old. Try finding an updated driver or uninstall the camera software.

Ztruker, Jul 3, 2016
Thema:

Random BSOD on Laptop

1. Random BSOD on Laptop - Similar Threads - Random BSOD Laptop

2. Laptop random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop random BSOD: Hello to everyone. Got an issue when laptop getting rebooted with a blue screen of death. It happens randomly, either copying files from external sdd to laptop or installing launcher and opening youtube live broadcast and so on.I decided to reset it to factory settings. The...
  3. Laptop random BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop random BSOD: Hello to everyone. Got an issue when laptop getting rebooted with a blue screen of death. It happens randomly, either copying files from external sdd to laptop or installing launcher and opening youtube live broadcast and so on.I decided to reset it to factory settings. The...
  4. Random BSOD on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD on my laptop: HelloI need help on my laptopIt had no any problem until few days agoIt would go to BSOD in a while and shows random errors as:Critical Process DiedUnexpected Kernel Mode TrapSystem Service Exception My laptop:Predator Helios 300 ph315-51Win 11Bios V1.26CPU Intel Core i7-8...
  5. Random BSOD on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD on my laptop: HelloI need help on my laptopIt had no any problem until few days agoIt would go to BSOD in a while and shows random errors as:Critical Process DiedUnexpected Kernel Mode TrapSystem Service Exception My laptop:Predator Helios 300 ph315-51Win 11Bios V1.26CPU Intel Core i7-8...
  6. Help with random BSOD on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with random BSOD on my laptop: HelloI have an Asus ROG laptop with Windows 10 on which I get random BSOD.I have sent the laptop to service and they tested all the hardware - it's OK, the problem is software/driver related.Please help me identify which driver is causing the problem.System info and dmp...
  7. Randomly getting BSOD on laptop

Randomly getting BSOD on laptop: Hello I have been getting BSOD on my laptop and they are getting more frequent. windows 10 build 19042.685 179505
  8. New laptop random BSOD

New laptop random BSOD: Hi there, having some problems with a new laptop that BSOD at random times. I can't pinpoint any particular activity or program that seems to trigger the event so I come to ask for help. I cant find any .dmp files so I have set it up to create a complete memory.dmp next time...
  9. Asus laptop random bsod

Asus laptop random bsod: Hello people I'm getting random BSOD with the error BAD_POOL_HEADER on my laptop. I've noticed BSOD after upgrading my HDD to Sandisk SSD Ultra II 240 GB and when I play bluestacks (I play daily clash of clans on bluestacks) and I get BSOD about every 30 minutes. *Confused...
  10. Random BSODs while using laptop

Random BSODs while using laptop: So I reinstalled Windows like a month ago due to issues. Everything has been fine, however a few weeks ago, I started to get BSOD's while using the computer! It would just happen at random. However now, it bluescreens after logging back in from being in sleep mode. It did it...