Windows 10: random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

Discus and support random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sethem, Mar 27, 2017.

1. sethem Win User

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

hello
    i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups
    today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys)
    and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a months time now).

Attachment 127041

:)

sethem, Mar 27, 2017

2. Help with BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)

Hi, I have been getting a BSOD on my Windows 10 PC with this message: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and the screen lists netio.sys as the culprit. The computer restarts and boots fine and the timing of the error appears fairly random. The link below has the zip
    file with the minidumps and system info file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao_LpaKMoBRjhH7ZexHIrdbwnp8p

any help is appreciated!

SeriousDude, Mar 27, 2017
  3. PhFranky Win User
    "system_service_exception (netio.sys)" BSOD error on watching videos on Windows 10.

I'm getting BSOD with System_service_exception (netio.sys) too

Here are my dump files.

Minidump

And here is my system info

system info.txt

PhFranky, Mar 27, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

The rules of this forum state clear to have a genuine activation, since there are reasonable doubts to believe that you have a nongenuine activitation, you need to install a clean copy of Windows and activate it genuine in order to receive support.
    A clean install is necessary to remove the modifications installed by cracks/bypasses.
    Also:
    Forumrules
    4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software,music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloadingyoutube videos locally etc).

lifetec, Mar 28, 2017
Thema:

1. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys) - Similar Threads - random BSOD System_service_exception

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  4. BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2

BSOD (dxgmms2.sys) SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20 min of Arma 2: Hi, Since 2 days I am continuously getting BSOD while playing Arma 2 every 10 - 20 minutes of gameplay. It started with latest Windows 10 update i think. I uninstalled the only 3 windows update components from Programs and Features but still BSOD wasn't resolved....
  5. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  6. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  7. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  8. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  9. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION): Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...