Windows 10: random BSOD usually 5-10min only at gaming "win32kbase.sys".

Discus and support random BSOD usually 5-10min only at gaming "win32kbase.sys". in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, my system specs less relevant here,they are more then enough to play any game at ultra high settings with no problem, no temp heat problems at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roni, Nov 21, 2015.

1. roni Win User

random BSOD usually 5-10min only at gaming "win32kbase.sys".

hi, my system specs less relevant here,they are more then enough to play any game at ultra high settings with no problem, no temp heat problems at all. my system is extremely cool.
    the problem is when i play for example the new assassins creed syndicate it crashes after 3-7min randomly.
    when i play starcraft 2 for example there is no such problem even when i play it for more then 5 hours.
    it show me BSOD with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION(win32kbase.sys) and pc reboots.
    i didnt had this error before upgrading to win10 build 10586, it worked fine with build 10576.
    i did a format and returned the build 10576 and the problem is unfortunately camed to the build 10576 to.
    dont have idea why its happening! before the build 10576 i had some older build 10568, and this build had this problem to.
    every BSOD problem i have it always a "win32kbase.sys".
    any help will be appreciated! thanks.
    here are the logs archive.

:)

2. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Lots of BSOD's

PS: after my previous/last replie i had 3 more BSOD's:

seems like there are a lot of random once...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT win32kbase.sys

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ntoskrnl.exe

ntoskrnl.exe

florian de graef, Nov 21, 2015
  4. roni Win User

i already did a memory diagnostic test and everything is 100% Ok with memory. the OS is installed on my 32gb SSD and maybe my SSD is not a 100% Ok but still.. if the SSD had problems i think the BSOD was not only in games.. all my games are installed on my others SSD's like 128gb and 256gb.. the OS is in a separated SSD. so just for you to know.

5. axe0 New Member
    Responding to your thread removed your thread from the unanswered threads lists what gave us the appearance you were receiving help.
    Read my sig for requesting help without bumping your thread for next time.

Please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.
    Also, when a new bluescreen occurs and you upload a new zip file, please give some description of what you were doing and what happened. The description helps with indications to find a patern for the cause(s).

6. roni Win User
    so sorry about the self threading, i didnt know. anyway i uploaded a new zip file with the tool.
    is there a option to delete my self threads?
    the issue was happened while i played a game assassins creed syndicate and suddenly there was a BSOD with
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys
    it happened after 5 min at the game.

7. axe0 New Member
    You are running a KMS activation on a Windows 10 Pro system. KMS activation is only used by organisations for enterprise versions.
    KMS activation on other versions can only be used with a crack what makes the installation counterfeit.
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    Code: <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA432</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release.151029-1700</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Jerusalem Standard Time(GMT+02:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-1033-10586.0000-3272015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>55041-00206-271-775739-03-1033-7601.0000-3332013</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>305317101419853574385572285157062340302494054397109462420582802</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] I recommend to clean install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

8. roni Win User

Realy??? Are you serious? Only cause it is a kms activated so there Is a bsod of that?

9. axe0 New Member
    You're missing the point.
    Because you have a cracked activation we won't give support.

It does NOT mean it is the cause, it only means the troubleshooting process could be impossible difficult.

10. roni Win User
    No problem then, I will deactivate the windows and then make a new file with the tool. Thanks anyway, I understand that.

11. axe0 New Member
    There is a reason why I added 'clean'
    With deactivating, you won't remove the modifications. If you deactivate Windows it'll still be useless to troubleshoot because the modifications are still there.

Thema:

1. random BSOD usually 5-10min only at gaming "win32kbase.sys". - Similar Threads - random BSOD usually

2. Random BSODs only when playing games, usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs only when playing games, usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, I'm getting inconsistent BSODs specifically when playing games only, with most of the BSOD errors being CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. A few times it would be UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION but that usually doesn't happen.I wish to provide minidump or dumps even but unfortunately,...
  3. Random BSODs only when playing games, usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs only when playing games, usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hi, I'm getting inconsistent BSODs specifically when playing games only, with most of the BSOD errors being CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. A few times it would be UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION but that usually doesn't happen.I wish to provide minidump or dumps even but unfortunately,...
  4. Computer keeps BSOD every 5-10mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps BSOD every 5-10mins: I ran the Driver Verifier and here is a link to my past 3 DMP fileshttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1gxHl32EJKTeCaoITbLOoNVn1hk7O2xn_/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-keeps-bsod-every-5-10mins/34f34be3-f458-4c89-830f-56e1aa9ff2a4
  5. wifi disconnecting in every 5-10mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi disconnecting in every 5-10mins: laptop - hp pavillion g4 1303au os- windows 10 pro june update wifi- Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter i tried changing windows 7,8,8.1,10,10 pro did all driver methods did power management settings disable bluetooth etc but this problem is not ready to...
  6. Random BSOD usually while the game star colony is open

Random BSOD usually while the game star colony is open: This bsod of death seems to happen everyday now and usually random while playing online, but the screen is distorted so i cant view the reason why I use a lot of software that i need and dont want to factory reset because itd be almost impossible to tell what is the culprit...
  7. BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy

BSOD'S System Service Exception. win32kfull.sys/win32kbase,sys/ntfs.sy: Well Here I am again. Built a brand new PC and windows 10 hates me again. I am getting BSODs in game. On Wed 3/16/2016 4:29:44 AM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031516-9203-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module:...
  8. win32kbase BSOD

win32kbase BSOD: Had a random crash yesterday, first in I don't know how long. OSR says it's related to hardware, WhoCrashed says it isn't, and Windbg says memory corruption. I can't find anything more helpful or specific so I'm asking here. Supposedly the minidump should be in the zip...
  9. BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys

BSOD while gaming - wdf01000.sys: Hi gents, I have created an account here to ask for some assistance because I am at wit's end with my BSOD issues. Early January 2018 my PC started acting up and BSODing like a wild savage while gaming. MemTest, OCCT all passed just fine so I moved from a hardware to a...
  10. Random BSOD usually when gaming

Random BSOD usually when gaming: Hi, I've been getting a lot of BSOD these past 2 months with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (ETD.sys). May i know what's the cause for this? 55529