Windows 10: Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f

Discus and support Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, This is my first time posting on these forums so forgive me if I don't include something that is normally included. I am a computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by corystern05, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f

Hello,

This is my first time posting on these forums so forgive me if I don't include something that is normally included. I am a computer technician at a privately owned computer shop and am having a BSOD issue with my home computer that I built. Everything has been working fine for about 4 months approximately and out of the blue I started getting these random BSOD's at random times during the day. I never shut this computer off since I stream off it to my XB1 and up until I started playing WoW again haven't had any issues. I just opened my computer up and dusted it out while looking for any loose connections but I haven't found anything. I have been searching for some answers as to what the problem is and most posts I see with my issue are hardware failures. I ran crystaldisk and my hard drive looks good and have put my bios settings back to optimized and made sure that any kind of power saving settings were shut off in the bios. My idle temp of my processor is between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius which I have cooled with a Corsair liquid cooler. Here are my logs any help would be much appreciated.

:)

corystern05, Oct 6, 2015
  2. RobBrain Win User

BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error caused by hal.dll

Hi,

Been having a lot of PC troubles recently so got a new graphics card, now I keep getting a BSOD, the BlueScreenViewer is here:

Imgur

Any help is greatly appreciated!

RobBrain, Oct 6, 2015
  3. BSOD whea_uncorrectable_error caused by hal.dll

Hi,

Be sure to check with the support for the new video card.

Could be heat related - try using a small fan to blow into the air intakes to see

if that helps. Does it just act like it loses power or does it shutdown in a normal

manner? Heat related does not always mean too much heat as it is very possible

that something is too sensitive to even normal levels of heat

Remove ALL power and reseat all cards, memory, and cables (both ends when

possible) - actually remove and replace - do not just snug. Remove the dust

bunnies and clean the vents. Check that the fans work (before and after opening

the case). If a laptop about all you can do is reseat the memory and clean the

vents (still can try adding a small fan as a test).

This sounds like hardware so if the above does not help then you probably need

the help of a real computer shop (one that does its own in-shop service) or the

System Maker's Support.

==================================================

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive

or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading

the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload

them from there.

Adding files to your OneDrive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/getting-started-onedrive-tutorial

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

Share OneDrive files and folders

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump
    Use OneDrive to upload collected files

Use SkyDrive to upload collected files and post screen shot/picture. (Updated: 1/16/2012)

====================================================

BCCode: 124 0x00000124

This is usually heat related, defective hardware, memory or even processor though

it is "possible" that it is driver related (rare). Remove ALL power and reseat all

cards, memory and cables (on both ends) - actually remove and replace - do not

just snug. Make sure the system has adequate ventilation - add a small fan

blowing into intakes. Carefully inspect the motherboard and other cards for

damage. Pay attention to the fatal hardware error implication. You may need

a real computer shop (not leeks and peeks at a BestBuy or other BigBox stores)

or the System maker's Support.

Check the processor seating, heat sink, and the compound between the processor

and the heat sink which are common causes.

There have been a few instances where Norton/Symantec and other antivirus/security programs have caused this error.

BCCode: 124 0x00000124

The WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124.

This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug

check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error

Architecture (WHEA).

BCCode: 124 0x00000124 <-- read this link

The system encountered an uncorrectable hardware error.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 6, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f

Hi corystern05,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The errors are 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
    This means that there are problems with your hardware, but this error is also caused by overclocking or faulty drivers.

Looking below we can see there is an instructional error with the cache of the CPU.
    Please start with testing your CPU, instructions are below.
    Code: 4: kd> !errrec ffffe0003ed08028 =============================================================================== Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0003ed08028 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Record Id : 01d10084bbf7040e Severity : Fatal (1) Length : 928 Creator : Microsoft Notify Type : Machine Check Exception Timestamp : 10/6/2015 22:35:09 (UTC) Flags : 0x00000000 =============================================================================== Section 0 : Processor Generic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe0003ed080a8 Section @ ffffe0003ed08180 Offset : 344 Length : 192 Flags : 0x00000001 Primary Severity : Fatal Proc. Type : x86/x64 Instr. Set : x64 Error Type : Cache error Operation : Instruction Execute Flags : 0x00 Level : 3 CPU Version : 0x0000000000600f20 Processor ID : 0x0000000000000004 =============================================================================== Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe0003ed080f0 Section @ ffffe0003ed08240 Offset : 536 Length : 128 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004 CPU Id : 20 0f 60 00 00 08 08 04 - 0b 32 98 3e ff fb 8b 17 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 Proc. Info 0 @ ffffe0003ed08240 =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe0003ed08138 Section @ ffffe0003ed082c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : ICACHELG_IRD_ERR (Proc 4 Bank 1) Status : 0xb600000000100153 Address : 0x0000000000000007 Misc. : 0x0000000000000000[/quote]

Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Note If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

axe0, Oct 6, 2015
  5. Thanks for looking through my logs I'm currently at work but I'll do the stress testing when I get home. My only concern is I don't know if it will stay on long enough to get thorough results since these crashes happen anywhere from 2 minutes in to an hour in. So even if I do crash on the stress test how will I know for certain that its the cpu? By the way no I don't have it overclocked.

corystern05, Oct 6, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please note the 3.3v, 5v and 12v values in the BIOS and post them.

axe0, Oct 6, 2015
  7. As per my BIOS voltage monitor 3.3v voltage = +3.336v, 5v voltage = +5.078v, 12v voltage = +12.097v

corystern05, Oct 6, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Those values are looking good.
    I hope your pc will run long enough for the stress test.

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely with your cooler and PSU.How to fill in your system specs:

axe0, Oct 6, 2015
  9. I ran 2 stress tests in which both crashed the first one crashed within a minute of starting the other ran for probably almost 10 minutes

corystern05, Oct 7, 2015
  10. I'm looking for where to fill in the system info I did fill in everything required when I first posted but have no problem giving additional info. I built this computer and know everything that is in it so can give you more details if you want. Sorry never mind I found it, filling it out now.

corystern05, Oct 7, 2015
  11. axe0 New Member
    Please check if you can boot in safe mode

12. Got it in safe mode but it crashed while running Prime 95 again within 2 minutes

corystern05, Oct 7, 2015
  13. axe0 New Member

14. I have ran crystaldiskinfo and it came back clear the sea tools wont help because the only drive I boot off of is my ssd and I will run chkdsk although as far as I can tell my computer doesn't have any corrupt or misplaced files and has had no viruses recently on it

corystern05, Oct 7, 2015
  15. Tried running chkdsk but it crashed at 18% and restarted the computer

corystern05, Oct 7, 2015
Thema:

1. Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR hal.dll+3594f - Similar Threads - Random BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

2. Seemingly Random BSOD on Windows 10 - hal+18f8 minidump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seemingly Random BSOD on Windows 10 - hal+18f8 minidump included: I have had a random BSOD that I believed to have fixed over a month ago but today it happened again out of the blue. I have included both the minidump from the BSOD that happened today and the one from over a month ago as they both appear to be incredibly similar. I believe...
  3. Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124 arg1: 0: Keep randomly crashing while doing nothing as well as while playing games. No overclocks. All drivers up to date. Opening the dump file with windbg gives me errors that it can't find the symbols for ntoskrnl even though I have my path set to:...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Freezing and crashing at random times.: Title explains it all. Dumps and specs below. My system temps seem to be fine so I don't think high temps to be a root cause. Thanks! 41208
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random: Hello everyone, This has been bugging me for nearly a year now, I keep getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random, I've tried a fair few things, it's had a APU RMA (initially thought it was a Graphics issue), I've had both RAM sticks out indivually to see if it was one...
  6. Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Random WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: It's been a week. Happens about 5 times already. Randomly And don't even show the BSOD, PC just crashes with a White or Dark Gray screen. I just see after PC restart in the Minidump folder: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Attachment 116734 74608
  7. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at random times: Hy. I installed my windows 10 last week with clean install and it yesterday started giving me WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR at totally random times. Sometimes 5 mins, 10 mins, 30 etc... I way only browsing internet, maybe watching youtube nothing else. In the morning i started...
  8. BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD at random times. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: As of This Saturday my PC began blue screening in the middle of gaming, idle, playing on facebook, etc etc. There appears to be no common correlation. I checked the event logs and found that it appears that dump files arent being created "Event ID 45, volmgr, The system could...
  9. Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error

Random but frequent BSOD - whea_uncorrectable_error: I’m getting a lots of BSOD with whea_uncorrectable_error and I have tried lots of thing/suggestions from googleing…. Before this happened it all worked perfectly fine for a month and all of the sudden it began. It have never been overclocked only RAM have been set for XMP...
  10. Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error

Bsod: Whea_uncorrectable_error: For the past month, I have been trying to diagonose the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD. The issue started occurring after I upgraded to Windows 10 build 1151. I had updates disabled for a while, and I believe that it is some kind of chipset driver and hardware issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hal 3594f