Windows 10: random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver

Discus and support random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer was running super fine up and until recently when it started giving me random BSOD errors. I am running windows 10 home 64bit with NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Folktale, May 26, 2017.

1. Folktale Win User

random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver

My computer was running super fine up and until recently when it started giving me random BSOD errors. I am running windows 10 home 64bit with NO overclocking.

I have updated all the drivers to latest version and there are no virus or malware in my machine. I ran the "sfc /scannow" command in CP and it tells me that everything is fine and dandy.

I received some BSOD in the past, not frequent, due to the Wdiwifi.sys. [Bad Pool memory] on my other system. I went to device manager and checked for updates and everything is up-to-date.*

The other two ndis.sys BSOD [kernel security check failure] error was caused when I was using blender. It was random.
    Attachment 136894

:)

Folktale, May 26, 2017
  2. howardc64 Win User

Legacy Geforce 6150se nforce 430 -- Random BSOD's with 1709

Same identical hardware and software issue here (6150SE GPU, NVidia 309.08 driver)

Found a better test than random BSOD, use Google earth. Runs perfect with Win10 1703, 1709 has rendering problem in main window (all black). Clearly something changed in graphics subsystem.

Left notes at link below. Entire thread BSOD with 6150SE GPU + 309.08 driver + Win10 1709 combination

Random blue screen after Windows 10 Fall Creators update - HP Support Forum

Also posted on Feedback app

howardc64, May 26, 2017
  3. Getting multiple BSOD's a week, no clue what the problem is.

These seem to be happening pretty much at random. Could be happening while playing games, but also while I'm not even active on the computer. Also doesn't seem related to how long the PC has been running. No idea if it's of any importance but I'll also add
    that not every crash is a BSOD. Sometimes it just freezes and I will have to reboot it myself.

These are my minidump files from my BSOD just a few minutes ago: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgPuIG9bXFJehDEv9x7XX45iBvx3

Luc van der Heiden, May 26, 2017
  4. random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver

Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

BSODHunter, May 27, 2017
  5. Folktale Win User
    I don't understand. What software are you talking about? Are you talking about Blender? Well, that's a free software, open source. Are you talking about Windows 10? I got the copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft itself.

Folktale, May 28, 2017
  6. Folktale Win User
    well, I installed a new windows and haven't installed IDM yet. It doesn't even work in Edge browser, anyway. Now, what caused those BSOD?

Folktale, May 28, 2017
  7. If u remove that tool plus the crack we can help u with your problem. But after removing this stuff please generate and upload an new zip created with the Log Collector.

BSODHunter, May 28, 2017
  8. Folktale Win User

I have uninstalled the IDM. The trouble is, I did a clean install of windows 10. And in the process I lost those minidump files.

Attachment 137216

Folktale, May 28, 2017
  9. just wait till next BSOD

BSODHunter, May 28, 2017
  10. Folktale Win User
    Why can't the previous dump file be read?

Folktale, May 28, 2017
  11. Code: 0x00000139: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (27.05.2017 09:56:20) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: ntoskrnl rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter ndis.sys [15.12.1981] * NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver (Windows System File) PROCESS: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe[/quote]
    Please update or roll back your wifi USB driver. Seems to be the culprit:
    rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter -> Realtek

BSODHunter, May 28, 2017
  12. Folktale Win User
    Please update or roll back your wifi USB driver. Seems to be the culprit:
    rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter -> Realtek[/quote] For both BSOD? I mean, Bad pool memory?

Folktale, May 29, 2017
  13. random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver

yes the driver is shown in every bsod dump:

Code: 0x00000139: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (27.05.2017 09:56:20) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: ntoskrnl rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter ndis.sys [15.12.1981] * NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver (Windows System File) PROCESS: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe ============================================================================================================== 0x00000139: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (27.05.2017 08:30:08) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: ntoskrnl rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter ndis.sys [15.12.1981] * NDIS 6.20 Wrapper Driver (Windows System File) PROCESS: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe ============================================================================================================== 0x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER (26.05.2017 16:16:04) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: rtwlanu.sys [15.11.2016] * Realtek RTLxxxxx Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter wdiwifi.sys [19.10.2030] * WDI Driver Framework Driver PROCESS: System Usual causes: Device driver, ?Memory[/quote]

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. random BSOD while rendering related to netowrk driver - Similar Threads - random BSOD while

2. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  3. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver Related: Good evening, I seem to be getting driver crashes quite frequently now. I just ran Verifier, and it keeps it in a consistent loop of BSOD. Just looking to get these minidumps read so I can try to fix it or get suggestions on how...
  4. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Driver Related: Good evening, I seem to be getting driver crashes quite frequently now. I just ran Verifier, and it keeps it in a consistent loop of BSOD. Just looking to get these minidumps read so I can try to fix it or get suggestions on how...
  5. BSOD Driver Related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Random BSODs - memory related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random BSODs - memory related?: Hi guys, as of late i've experienced two random BSODS. The system is fairly new and a clean OS has been installed upon build. Looking at the dmp files it appears that it is related to BSOD 11/04/21 - REFERENCE_BY_POINTER, fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl.exe appear to be the culprits...
  7. Random BSODs relating to ntsoskrnl.exe

Random BSODs relating to ntsoskrnl.exe: I've been getting random BSODs every once in a while since I built a new pc. I posted a question here about a month ago, and I was told to uninstall some program and turn off fast startup, which seemed to help. I stopped getting BSODs for about a month, and then recently...
  8. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  9. Driver related BSOD

Driver related BSOD: Was having a lot of BSODs on my computer, so I completely formatted and reinstalled windows 10 - not a few days into the fresh reinstall, the bsods started coming again. So today I had a random bsod, which named ndis.sys as the problem. I then ran driver verifier for a...
  10. Random BSOD's, ntoskrnl.exe / driver related?

Random BSOD's, ntoskrnl.exe / driver related?: Greetings all, I usually find my way around PC issues, but I'm about to lose hope with this one.. The laptop in question is a brand new Vaio Z Flip. Have it for less than a week. Model is i7 6567U, 8GB RAM, 256 SSD. Some history (long post, might not be relevant.....