Windows 10: Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since installing the OS

Discus and support Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since installing the OS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since 2015 , but after every crash the system restart "or shut down" an i was able to reboot successfully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by meryqat, Jan 25, 2017.

1. meryqat Win User

Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since installing the OS

Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since 2015 , but after every crash the system restart "or shut down" an i was able to reboot successfully back .
    *cryi had enough of this problem on daily basis . so i decide to end this suffering by ur help guyz .
    this is the files that you need :
    Attachment 118592
    thnx.

:)

meryqat, Jan 25, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes soon after login

Same here since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro Build 10240 there are almost daily freezes at random times whilst performing a variety of tasks. Have to agree this OS has been rushed out and has not been adequately field tested.

Paul M Fitzpatrick, Jan 25, 2017
  3. Windows 10 re-install

TL, DR version: I created a Windows 10 boot drive from my previous copy of Windows 10 (as I did the digital upgrade from 8.1) and my current Windows 10 install has a LOT of files missing that should have installed with the OS, how can I fix this and get
    rid of all the BSOD crashes?

So, I had a HDD fail and I upgraded my system HDD. Since I did that, I needed to reinstall my Windows 10 OS on the new HDD. I upgraded from Windows 8.1 through the digital upgrade that Microsoft did for Windows 8.1 users, so I never got a CD / DVD for it.
    I read online (on the Microsoft forums) how to use a USB drive to create a boot drive for Windows 10, so I did that. The boot drive said it was successfully created, so I booted the system up with the new HDD and installed Windows 10 from the boot drive I
    had just created. Everything ran just like every other Windows OS install I've ever done and the system came up just fine, I thought.

Within about an hour of booting it up, the computer had a BSOD crash and then another, and another, and another. I finally got it started up in Safe Mode and installed a Microsoft program that held the file I needed (again, told by Microsoft community what
    to install). The system ran just fine for a few days before another BSOD crash. This time, I installed a system checking program that checks your OS for missing files and I discovered I was missing a LOT of files that should have installed to the System 32
    folder. I tried to install those files, but I couldn't find them all and I still experience a BSOD crash on an average of between 1 and 3 crashes every two days.

I'm a bit more than fed up with the crashes at this point, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I don't want to buy anything because the OS didn't install properly despite me following Microsoft's instructions from their own website on how to create the boot
    drive. Is there a way to get a physical copy of a Windows 10 install disc to do a clean install or is there an easier way to fix this?

I really appreciate any help that gets me closer to fixing this machine!

BrainTech8504, Jan 25, 2017
  4. Golden Win User

The .dmp files don't point to anything concrete to go on.

Please do the following:

Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours, or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier:
    Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10

Driver Verifier will cause your computer to run very sluggishly - this is normal. What it is trying to do is force your system to BSOD and isolate the offending driver/s. When it does, reboot, disable driver verifier, reboot as normal and upload the new dmp file/s here.

Golden, Jan 26, 2017
  5. meryqat Win User
    thanks for reply ,
    i ill give it a try

meryqat, Jan 26, 2017
  6. meryqat Win User
    here we go
    Attachment 118746

meryqat, Jan 26, 2017
  7. Golden Win User
    OK. Can you rerun DMLogCollector and upload all the files it gathers please?

Golden, Jan 27, 2017
  8. Ztruker Win User

The latest dump was not triggered by Driver Verifier. It was
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffca0cf8244250, 0, fffff8090e7ea19c, 2} Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] I noticed there have been several BIOS updates above what you currently have. I suggest downloading and installing the latest version from the Asus Z87-A web site. See if that helps. If not continue with Driver Verifier enabled for up top 48 hours.

Version 2103

Description Z87-A BIOS 2103 and BIOS updater
    Improve system stability. File Size 12.37 MBytesupdate 2014/09/12 Download from Global

Ztruker, Jan 29, 2017
  9. meryqat Win User
    that is the latest version from the Asus Z87-A "2103"
    which i have since 2014

meryqat, Jan 29, 2017
  10. Ztruker Win User
    According to the dump, you do not have that BIOS version, you have this one:

Code: [BIOS Information (Type 0) - Length 24 - Handle 0000h] Vendor American Megatrends Inc. BIOS Version 1707 BIOS Starting Address Segment f000 BIOS Release Date 12/13/2013[/quote] Perhaps you downloaded it but never installed it?

Ztruker, Jan 29, 2017
  11. meryqat Win User
    Done ! , i update the Motherboard to latest Bios "Version 2103"
    i hope it will work and fix these errors
    and many thanx to you all for your time

meryqat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD Windows 10 on almost every Boot since installing the OS - Similar Threads - Random BSOD almost

2. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  3. BSOD almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD almost every day: My laptop crashes and turns into blue screen at least once every day. And I just don't know why. Most of the time the screen error turns out to be SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, or MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I tried several methods to fix the blue screen...
  4. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  5. Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost 2yrs of random BSOD: Almost 2 years now i have random BSOD with random stop codes and at random times while playing , browsing or just idle i ve installed and reintalled windows 10 some times, changed drivers graphics card etc and testing all of them , bios update tried all available nothing...
  6. BSOD almost every day

BSOD almost every day: I have done the minidump procedure to record the .dmp files using Verifier. Please assist if possible. Would much appreciate. Minidump located here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AslxUqbfl8zftWkCUTAQm8ILrwnR?e=ecyIwz Thank you!...
  7. Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?

Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing very frequently. I get different error codes almost every time, but every time I check the event viewer, it is a Kernel Power error. When I check BlueScreenView, the leading cause is almost always ntoskrnl.exe with...
  8. Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?

Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing very frequently. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating. Here is my build:...
  9. BSOD on almost every startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on almost every startup: I'll keep this one simple. Using Windows 10, somewhere along the line with one of the major update pushes my PC when turned on or rebooted would NSOD loop. Luckily sometimes would loop once or twice, sometimes even more... I did do a Startup log and tried removing the last...
  10. Random BSOD almost everyday

Random BSOD almost everyday: Hi, almost for a month now I'm getting random BSOD once a day with no matter what I'm doing (mostly when I watch video or play something). It often happens when I play LOL, but I can still play big games like Witcher 3 or Overwatch and nothing will crash... I had my GPU...