Windows 10: Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Discus and support Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've bought (and returned) a different USB headset from the same company and it didn't crash my computer. I connected the headset i currently have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sparten576, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

I've bought (and returned) a different USB headset from the same company and it didn't crash my computer. I connected the headset i currently have to another computer and it didn't crash after a week. I've updated my bios, rolled back drivers, and tried older drivers for the headset as well as contacting the person who designed the software. He thinks its a hardware issue. But it doesn't make sense because the headset works fine with my laptop, and the new headset works in the same port(s) as the old headset. The reason i installed the insider build is because it replaces the audio driver of the headset with a driver fully compatible with windows.

The USB Audio 2 Class Driver and You: Previous builds flighted to Windows Insiders have contained a Microsoft class driver for devices that support the USB Audio 2.0 standard. However, if you had a third-party driver which was specifically written for your device, Windows would use that instead. In order to get more miles on the class driver, we are temporarily changing things as of 14986 to prefer the class driver over third-party drivers – this is so we can flush out device compatibility issues and other bugs in our driver.
    When you have a chance, please go through all your regular listening scenarios and see how they sound (we’ll be adding a Quest about this too!). If everything works fine for you, awesome! If you do run into a problem where our class driver does not work with your device, please let us know by filing a problem report, and then manually switching to your specific third-party driver
    Some things that we are already aware of:

• Our class driver does not support ASIO
    • Our class driver does not work in WASAPI exclusive mode in certain applications
    For the most recent information on USB Audio in Microsoft Windows, see Installing the Microsoft class driver(s) for USB Audio devices – Matthew van Eerde's web log.

I also discovered that the chance of crashing increases when streaming some sort of video. i.g. Netflix, youtube. It doesn't crash very often now during idle times, and , as before, never during full-screen games i.g. Overwatch, World of Tanks, Counterstrike, witcher 3, quake, terraria, doom etc.

sparten576, Jan 15, 2017

2. I replaced the motherboard and my boot drive and all my issues have gone away.

sparten576, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

1. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys. - Similar Threads - Random BSODs caused

2. BSOD caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys: Greetings, fellow Windows users!Yesterday, my computer had its BSOD while I'm using Adobe Premiere which was apparently caused by watchdog.sys and dxgmms2.sys.Here is a link to the dmp file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmT-xQXftxFWgiKU88vH7tRulzda?e=33kqdQThanks for any further help...
  3. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys: I've tried reverting graphics drivers, windows updates, updating BIOS, resetting windows and other recommended methods such as chkdsk and DISM. I would like some confirmation on my issue being potentially video card related. Another pair of eyes/insight is the goal of this...
  4. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys: I've tried reverting graphics drivers, windows updates, updating BIOS, resetting windows and other recommended methods such as chkdsk and DISM. I would like some confirmation on my issue being potentially video card related. Another pair of eyes/insight is the goal of this...
  5. BSOD caused by dxgmms2.sys and watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  7. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD: This was probably caused by the following module: qcamain1.sys Qcamain10x64+0x108678 Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0 Error: CUSTOM_ERROR A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for...
  8. BSOD caused by Dot4.sys

BSOD caused by Dot4.sys: I have a BSOD problem caused by Dot4.sys very often but I have no idea what is causing it. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Dot4.sys+e23f IEEE-1284.4-1999 Driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK driver Windows (R) Win 7 DDK provider 6.1.7600.16385 built by: WinDDK x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1aab90
  9. BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys

BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys: My laptop crashed with STOP code DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stating that QCamain10x64.sys had failed, which according to Google, is the driver of my laptop's wireless adapter. Just to make sure before attempting to reinstall the driver via device manager, I saw this wiki...
  10. Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?

Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?: Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight. I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured...