Windows 10: Random BSOD's - need assistance

Discus and support Random BSOD's - need assistance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my computer randomly BSOD's, freezes or restarts. I've attached the file as per the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaiz0r, Dec 3, 2016.

1. kaiz0r Win User

Random BSOD's - need assistance

Hi

I was hoping someone could help me figure out why my computer randomly BSOD's, freezes or restarts.

I've attached the file as per the instructions. Please let me know if I need to do anything else?

The BSOD's occur randomly and with no warning. I'm not sure why and it is happening more frequently recently.

Thank you.

Attachment 112375

:)

kaiz0r, Dec 3, 2016

2. Need assistance with constant BSOD

Hi,

Over-Clocking could have caused permanent hardware damage. Leave it set to factory defaults.

We need the actual minidump files to analyze and please DO NOT USE that same site.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive

or other file
    sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading

the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload

them from there.

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

Share OneDrive files and folders

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add-photos-files

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump
    Use OneDrive to upload collected files

Use SkyDrive to upload collected files and post screen shot/picture. (Updated: 1/16/2012)

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Tom- Herp Derp, Dec 3, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

There are no dumps in the zip file you uploaded. If you are running a drive cleaner program like CCleaner, either stop using it for now or set the options so it doesn't delete dumps and logs. For CCleaner, that would be this:

Attachment 112488

Wait for the next BSOD the run DM_Log_collector again and upload it here.

Ztruker, Dec 4, 2016
  5. kaiz0r Win User
    Hmm, that's odd. I've attached it again. I've had a couple of BSOD's so far today so hopefully they got picked up in this version of the attachment. I haven't used any cleaning software to clear logs either.

Attachment 112495

Thank you in advance!

kaiz0r, Dec 4, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Did you run DM_Log_collector again before uploading the zip file. Doesn't look like it as the name is identical to the previous one so still no dumps.

Edit: Are there any dumps in C:\Windows\Minidump?

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSOD's - need assistance - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's need

2. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  3. Need assistance with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSOD: Hello,I've tried to fix this issue myself, but it has been futile. Any help would be greatly appreciated.The culprit seems to be fwpkclnt.sysI have attached a file with the dmp file as well as system information.Thanks in...
  4. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  5. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistant to troubleshoot BSOD: SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT: Hi there,I'm trying to find the root cause for an BSOD that is showing up again and again on a Dell Inspirion 2330I already did some basics like making sure it is the latest Bios that everything is up to date from OS and driver perspective, run Internal Dell diagnosic to...
  8. PC BSOD Need Assistance

PC BSOD Need Assistance: My son's PC keeps crashing to Blue screen. Happens when my son is playing games, Roblox , Minecraft, surfing the web. Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product TUF...
  9. Need assistance with BSOD issues.

Need assistance with BSOD issues.: Constantly getting BSOD resulting in me constantly losing progress on my work. Here is a .rar of my minidumps. https://gofile.io/d/iO0tqy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-assistance-with-bsod-issues/aa7ee6d6-c0a5-4bc2-9cbb-46174c05bddf
  10. BSOD Issue - Need assistance

BSOD Issue - Need assistance: Hi all I am needing assistance with my BSOD issue please. here is a link to minidump on my onedrive. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-tXIyK8MVdgiYe8OIBplS78T4u?e=1GmKAs Thanks...