Windows 10: Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys

Discus and support Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; bsods please delete thread 95360 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sakisthefraud, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys

bsods please delete thread

:)

sakisthefraud, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Chris2027 Win User

Driver_overran_stack_buffer

First BSOD I've had in Windows 10, didn't have it with 10240 but I'm running the latest official build... Not sure if that's the cause or not, as I've been running it for a few days and no issue until now.

Outside the usual ntoskrnl.exe BlueScreenView points to NETIO.sys, netr28x.sys and tcpip.sys...

Ran update driver for my wireless card, says it's got the latest drivers already... updated my Ethernet drivers, even though I don't use the Ethernet.

I've read that any time it points to the NETIO.sys it's very likely driver related, but I don't know...

I can provide the dump file, etc. if necessary.

Chris2027, Oct 12, 2017
  3. masuturi Win User
    masuturi, Oct 12, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys

This site does not support counterfeit installations which yours appears to be

Forum Rules

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified on your system. A counterfeit installation may contain modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways. For this reason, analysing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Please install a genuine copy of Windows and activate it.

If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you once this install is confirmed .

We fully realize that everyone with an illegal installation is not always aware of this. Some have shops who work on their computer or who reinstall windows for them only to find out when they come here that it is illegal. They paid for a legal copy, but wound up with a counterfeit one. The ones who bought from eBay, (or other online sources or were ripped off).

We are always prepared to work with users once they are fully legal

You may also report this type of thing to Microsoft who have been known to assist victims in the past

philc43, Oct 12, 2017
Thema:

Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys

1. Random BSODs netio.sys ntoskrnl.exe tcpip.sys - Similar Threads - Random BSODs netio

2. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  3. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  4. BSOD L1C63x64.sys

BSOD L1C63x64.sys: Heya guys, this is my first post here *Smile. I just had like 3 or 4 BSODs in these last two days, never had any. I just updated my Atheros 8151 PCI-e driver from Network adapter->properties->update driver. I'm not sure if it is the cause, so I used the tool and attached...
  5. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  6. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: BSOD happened several times in this week after I updated my windows 10 into the latest version, especially when I was uploading or downloading something through utorrent via ipv6. Windows blame the LiC63x64.sys, and I have updated all my Atheros drivers but it still happen....
  7. BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys

BSOD blaming L1C63x64.sys: Like many others I am the victim of this, it happens more than once a day. It never happened on windows 8.1. At Toshiba's request, I have back-dated my driver to the one that Windows installs with windows 10. I am hoping this fixes the issue, if not, here's my dump 58971
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. Frequent BSODs - L1C63x64.sys

Frequent BSODs - L1C63x64.sys: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I am getting frequent BSODs with DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys especially when the network is loaded (heavy bit torrent activity) Googling has led me to believe that it is problems lies with my Atheros driver so I have updated...
  10. BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys

BSOD tdr_failure_igdkmd64.sys: I have been encountering this error frequently when running games, mostly World of Tanks and the World of Warships beta test. I ALWAYS get this error whenever I accidentally bump the windows key on my laptop in game. If I am at the port or garage screen with all my ships,...