Windows 10: Random BSOD's Novice here Patience required!

Discus and support Random BSOD's Novice here Patience required! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have have several BSOD's a week almost daily for about three weeks. I have did research and took steps to record the circumstances since taking these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DJDecaf75, Jun 25, 2016.

1. DJDecaf75 Win User

Random BSOD's Novice here Patience required!

I have have several BSOD's a week almost daily for about three weeks. I have did research and took steps to record the circumstances since taking these steps there has only been one crash. This has happened whether I was just browsing, downloading or idle. The crash is sudden and the error message displayed is always "driver irql not less or equal ("netio sys")". There is a percentage counting up to 100% then the system restarts. I am at a loss and need assistance. I am a novice to things of this nature but I am a quick learner. Please be patient. I may ask a question that may seem not very insightful I ask again please be patient. I appreciate all useful advice and Thank you in advance.

The DM Log Collector file is attached.

DJ Decaf
    Attachment 86934

:)

DJDecaf75, Jun 25, 2016
  2. Lauriedt Win User

Desktop Icons

Hi! Computer novice here, with a new computer.

I am running Windows 10. I would like to pin my favorite

apps and most used items to the desktop. How do I do

this. I have right clicked on icon in the taskbar and was not

given the choice.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

Lauriedt, Jun 25, 2016
  3. "Class Not Registered" Windows 10 when trying to open jpg

I hadn't tried the resolution provided by MVP Kapil due to my feeling a bit intimidated by it. I am a bit of a novice! So, I finally did try it, and it worked!

Thank you for your patience and your help with this!

TeresaZappala, Jun 25, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello *Smile

The zip file you uploaded appears to be empty. Please have another go at providing the files we need to investigate your BSOD.

philc43, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Random BSOD's Novice here Patience required! - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's Novice

2. What is endurable daba patience ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is endurable daba patience ?: I was scrolling through my files and found this weird exe. I searched it up but nothing popped up. Anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-endurable-daba-patience/7a888841-8d26-49f0-9702-4450a9cd4fa5
  3. What is endurable daba patience ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is endurable daba patience ?: I was scrolling through my files and found this weird exe. I searched it up but nothing popped up. Anything about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-endurable-daba-patience/7a888841-8d26-49f0-9702-4450a9cd4fa5
  4. Windows 11 have push it to the limit of my patience!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 have push it to the limit of my patience!: It is incredible how can you complicate in BAD WAY things by "improve" them.Little simple tasks that we are use to do it, now it require extrasteps.You removed a simple right click menus and made it imposible to use for a simple copy-paste task, you added those tiny icon...
  5. Windows 10 is testing my patience

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is testing my patience: Hello! Yesterday I was writing some essays and doing research when my touchpad and my left click stopped working. I didn't notice this at first because I also use a bluetooth mouse. I don't know how long it's been like this but it couldn't be for long. I tried uninstalling...
  6. BSOD computer novice

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD computer novice: Hi all! I opened my personal computer this week to find the elusive BSOD. I am not a computer person and eventually got through to safe mode and the computer is happily on its home screen. How can I exit safe mode and ideally not have another encounter with the death screen....
  7. novice needs help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    novice needs help: A couple weeks ago, for the first time, started to get the blue screen, video scheduling error. I updated driver was ok for a day, then blue screen, restart, restart. Yesterday, everything just stopped. Was this an update for windows 10 that went bad? I never had problems...
  8. Random BSOD - Windows Support Directed Me Here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Windows Support Directed Me Here: So the kind folk at windows support community directed me here - I am hoping someone might be able to help. Persistent random BSODs - usually IRQL, but also buffer stack over run. Note my machine now bsods within 10 seconds of logging in so sharing a link from my last...
  9. Windows 10 update failed help BTW: Novice here

Windows 10 update failed help BTW: Novice here: I have been waiting for my windows 10 update on my toshiba laptop that is just a year old. It has windows 7 with 64 bits on it. I saw where downloading it to this laptop has failed multiple times. So I created a usb download. I am afraid now to even attempt to download...
  10. Clean install for Novices

Clean install for Novices: Hi All, Has anyone done a clean install of W10??. If so for all us novices, (we are all still learning) can you please tell us how you achieved this in detail please.. What is the first step. Do we need a freshly formatted disk, can it be a freshly formatted disk..What...