Windows 10: Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Discus and support Random BSOD's on a New Built PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys, It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MystiqueMyth, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Hey Guys,

It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is my first time building a PC. So, i'm not good at diagnosing these problems.

Any help would be appreciated. *Smile

:)

MystiqueMyth, Apr 28, 2016

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01.dmp

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

Gioele1334, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Getting random BSODs on newly built PC

These blue screens come out of no where and usually says scpvbus.sys or kmode exception not handles

blakefosterXI, Apr 28, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Hi @MystiqueMyth.

Please reduce the RAM Clock speed to 2133 MHz as a test basis and see how it goes. Let us know.
    You have got a great board! But apparently it does not support 3183MHz RAM speed.

Edit: When you can spend that huge much on the hardware, please spend 7,400 bucks more, buy genuine software.
    Dont pirate.
    Code: Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public[/quote] Genuine software not only enhances self esteem; but also keeps you away form various issues.

5. [/quote] Thanks for the quick reply.

I never thought the solution would be this easy. Anyway, i have disabled the XMP profile which made the clock speed to default 2133 MHz.

6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Let us know how it goes; and get the genuine windows to avoid further issues.

7. Sorry... i was never a pirate.. burned out all the cash on the build.. will definitely get it soon.. thanks!

8. ARC
    Arc Win User

EMI starts at Rs. 359

Thema:

1. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC - Similar Threads - Random BSOD's Built

2. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  3. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  4. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  6. New built custom PC random BSOD woes

New built custom PC random BSOD woes: Please find attached ZIP of the errors I have tried to update drivers through Driver Booster etc without any success. Random crashes in games and just general your expert help would be greatly appreciated! the computer was working well for a few months before these issues...
  7. BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..)

BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..): Here are my specs: AMD RYZEN 5 2600 16 GB ram Teamgroup 3000mhz Mother board: asrock micro atx motherboard (b450m pro4) PSU: 650 W gold psu GPU: 1070ti Duke I built this PC about 2 months ago and it always gets BSOD all linked NTOSKERNEL aka memory issues. However, I...
  8. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...
  9. Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?

Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?: built this new pc and it works well but randomly has bsod, here are dump files. dont remember what i was doing for most of the bsods but more than likely it was gaming. if not it would be browsing the web or streaming Thanks in advance 49791
  10. Random BSOD on new built

Random BSOD on new built: Hello, This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me. I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After...