Windows 10: Random BSODs on New PC being used in multi user mode w/ software

Discus and support Random BSODs on New PC being used in multi user mode w/ software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Howdy folks. I'm currently having an issue with a workstation having random BSODs. It's running some software in multi user mode, and has 6 other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manchua, Aug 1, 2017.

1. manchua Win User

Random BSODs on New PC being used in multi user mode w/ software

Howdy folks. I'm currently having an issue with a workstation having random BSODs. It's running some software in multi user mode, and has 6 other computers pulling data from it at all times, which means when it goes down, even though it BSODs and immediately restarts, the apps on all the other computers must be restarted to regain that connection. The specs are posted below, and I'll be happy to answer any additional questions. Thanks!

GIGABYTE GA-B250M-DS3H (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel B250 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
    EVGA 430 W1 100-W1-0430-KR 80+ WHITE 430W Power Supply
    Intel Core i5-7400 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 1151 65W BX80677I57400 Desktop Processor
    CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3000 (PC4 24000) Memory Kit Model CMK16GX4M2B3000C15
    WD Blue M.2 500GB Internal SSD Solid State Drive - SATA 6Gb/s - WDS500G1B0B
    WD Black 2TB HDD
    Windows 10 Pro x64

Attachment 146779

:)

manchua, Aug 1, 2017

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01.dmp

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

Gioele1334, Aug 1, 2017
  3. missing msgs in pc suite when phone connected

Bump.

I appear to have the same issue.

Nokia E75: with 202.12.01 s/w.

PC: Vista UItimate x64

Nokia s/w: PC Suite 7.1.40.1

OR

Nokia s/w: OVI Suite 2.1.1.1

Both Nokia software products show similar symptoms.

Messages just do not appear on the PC, despite being visible and readable on the handset.

Oddly older and newer messages arrive - the "selection" by PC Suite seems quite random (ie. different contacts).

I have tried using Bluetooth and cable connections; both result in same issue.

Has anyone experienced this issue and more importantly has it been resolved or recognised by Nokia as an issue?

lordlanky---01, Aug 1, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Hi manchua,

There were 15 bsod mini dump files debugged.
    There was no definitive misbehaving driver displayed.
    Bsod can be cause by hardware drivers, software drivers, or hardware.
    Highest on the list is hardware memory or RAM.

Open administrative command prompt and type or run these commands:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan

4) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

5) Turn off Windows fast startup:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

6) perform windows update and post any failed kb# with error code

7) Run memtest86+ version 5.01 for at least 8 runs.
    This may take many hours so plan to run it overnight.

http://www.memtest.org/

When Memtest86+ has completed 8 or more runs use a camera or smart phone to make an image of the results to post into the thread.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-test-ram.html

For memory testing the workstation will be offline.
    There is 16GB RAM on 2 DIMM
    If they are dual channel you will want to check them simultaneously.
    If they are single channel you can test them one at a time.
    If testing both at one time displays just 1 error that is a fail. You can then abort the test.
    If there is a fail you will then test 1 RAM at a time in the same DIMM to see which RAM has failed.
    Again if there is just 1 error you will abort the test.
    If both pass in the same DIMM then you will move one RAM to another DIMM to test the DIMM/Mother Board
    It is estimated that it will take 1 to 2 hours per GB of RAM so plan to test overnight or over the weekend.
    Most critical in RAM testing is the number of passes. It must be at least 8 passes to reduce the false negatives.
    Anything less than 8 passes needs to be repeated to make a valid test.
    Please use a camera to take pictures of each result and post an image into the thread.

Code: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] Code: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote] Code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800736CC: 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4025342).[/quote] Code: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.[/quote] Code: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x800736CC: 2017-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 for x64-based Systems (KB4025342).[/quote] Code: Crash dump initialization failed![/quote] Code: BugCheck DE, {2, ffffb2082b920230, ffffb2082ba56210, 990fe8c0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmPurgeSection+10ac14 )[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff9016dc00230, 10000000, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote] Code: BugCheck 109, {a3a024da4d1b6536, 0, 570ddec0b883ead7, 101}Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )[/quote] Code: ffffbd80`cb3e1058 fffff804`b56354b3Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorAV.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAV.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorAV.sys dump_iaStorAV+0x754b3[/quote] Code: ffffbd00`8e86e6d8 fffff802`27e7c2b8Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorAV.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAV.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorAV.sys dump_iaStorAV+0x7c2b8[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff1000002f330, 10000000, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote]

Code: ffff8f80`12979028 fffff80d`bb58df57Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorAV.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAV.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorAV.sys dump_iaStorAV+0x7df57[/quote]

Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff802f5059061, ffff8f801297a720, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: ffff8001`7965e6c8 fffff80f`8110c018Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorAV.sys, Win32 error 0n2*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorAV.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorAV.sys dump_iaStorAV+0x7c018[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41793, ffff9c8000019230, 4, 3}Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, ffff8080f4409330, 10000000, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote]

Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, ffffe3bffd45b230, 10000000, 0}*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sysProbably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, ffffe180b020d330, 10000000, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote]

Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, ffffee3ffe92e330, 10000000, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Code: BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffffe00c76f7330, 10000000, 0}Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )[/quote]

zbook, Aug 1, 2017
  5. manchua Win User
    Thanks for having a look. I'm going to overnight some replacement memory to carry us through the week, and I'll test the other RAM over the weekend when we can pull the unit for an extended period.

manchua, Aug 1, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Your welcome.
    You have 4 DIMM slots so you could easily switch the RAM and test at your convenience.
    Download and install CPU-Z to see whether you have single or dual channel RAM:
    CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Crucial has a downloadable scanner that can give you information about the RAM and possible replacement.
    Welcome to the Crucial US Online Store | Free Delivery

Nothing has been confirmed yet. So this could be RAM or DIMM/MB.
    Most of the mini dumps when debugged indicated probable memory.
    If the RAM passes the next step is windows driver verifier to look for misbehaving drivers.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random BSODs on New PC being used in multi user mode w/ software - Similar Threads - Random BSODs being

2. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  3. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  4. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  5. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC: Hi,Recently after I cleaned my system unit, I've been experiencing BSOD. I have had BSOD 6x in 2 days and I have no idea how to fix my issue.Tried checking Google and followed the below steps.SFC ScannowCHKDSKUpdate drivers All drivers are updatedWindows UpdateMemory...
  6. [BSOD] Random BSOD when using PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. desktop icons show multi-users mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desktop icons show multi-users mode: I just noticed this now, I'm not sure what does it mean.I'm just afraid that my desktop is hacked.This is my desktop view:1. Notice that folders have the small square showing it's shared or used by another account.2. The apps icons have X symbol. What does that mean ? I have...
  8. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  9. New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC

New PC - BSOD when installing software or just using the PC: I just got a Dell XPS 9560 a few weeks ago, and I've been getting BSOD frequently on it. So far, it has happened: - Installation of new applications has caused a BSOD - Once while playing a game, though it was after playing for a while The PC wasn't hot to the touch when the...
  10. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: Hi, i'm getting random BSOD erros, on a new computer. I already ran the memtest 86, no erros, and i can't seem to solve the problem. Here is the dump files... 48974