Windows 10: Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?

Discus and support Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; built this new pc and it works well but randomly has bsod, here are dump files. dont remember what i was doing for most of the bsods but more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kookta, May 9, 2016.

1. Kookta Win User

Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help?

built this new pc and it works well but randomly has bsod, here are dump files. dont remember what i was doing for most of the bsods but more than likely it was gaming. if not it would be browsing the web or streaming

Thanks in advance

:)

Kookta, May 9, 2016

2. Pc BSOD Kernel Security Check Failed (MiniDump)

My computer started giving Random BSODs, Now i cannot get it in sleep Mode (Suspend) as it turns automatically on and shows this Bsod, And cannot use "Repair At Boot" option built-in the pc.

MiniDump: 061517-55484-01.dmp

Please Help me, I tried to update the drivers,

Gioele1334, May 9, 2016
  3. Getting random BSODs on newly built PC

Please upload no more than three copies
    of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type File Explorer Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and
    "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information
    is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, May 9, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

The latest 3 dumpfiles from May are all mentioning memory corruption.

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck A, {fffff580508604d0, 2, 0, fffff802996a54f0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemoveWorkingSetPages+180 ) ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff680f191b4d0, 8000000000000000, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT ) Followup: MachineOwner --- STACK_COMMAND: kb SYMBOL_NAME: ONE_BIT FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner MODULE_NAME: hardware IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0 IMAGE_VERSION: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT[/quote] In the dumpfiles also your memory is running at 1333 mhz but you have CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2400 (PC3 19200)
    Check this in your BIOS.
    Start with diagnosing the system RAM first. You can use the free tool "Memtest86+" to stress test the RAM.

How to run Memtest MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

You can stop the test even if a single error is found during the test. 8 passes is the recommended bare minimum but more passes will give better result.

Also update your drivers/ utilities etc. to the latest windows 10 drivers/versions from your supportpage CROSSHAIR V FORMULA-Z | Motherboards | ASUS Global

lifetec, May 9, 2016
  5. Kookta Win User
    so i bumped up the memory speed to 2400 in the bios and ran the memtest (still currently running) . so far 2 passes and 7 errors. where do i go from here? also , all of my mobo drivers are up to date

Kookta, May 10, 2016
  6. lifetec Win User
    Then your Ram is faulty or at least 1 module is faulty.
    You can run the extended test( see tutorial) to test if one or more modules are faulty or that 1 or more memoryslots of your mobo is faulty.
    But because you have 4 modules this could take a long time.

You said this a new build, so you have still warranty.
    Contact your suplier and ask for a RMA.
    Explain your situation, take pictures of the Memtest result(red lines errors).
    Maybe they will exchange them with 4 new modules.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Bsods since i built my new pc, Help? - Similar Threads - Random Bsods since

2. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  3. New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New PC Built with randomly BSOD Blue Screen of Death: Can someone help provide more insight into this issue? Link to .dmp file https://we.tl/t-xp4LRVsYXo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-built-with-randomly-bsod-blue-screen-of/b8962186-dbd1-4eba-8444-de53daddf62f
  4. New built custom PC random BSOD woes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New built custom PC random BSOD woes: Please find attached ZIP of the errors I have tried to update drivers through Driver Booster etc without any success. Random crashes in games and just general your expert help would be greatly appreciated! the computer was working well for a few months before these issues...
  5. BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..)

BSOD new built PC (Network randomly drops..): Here are my specs: AMD RYZEN 5 2600 16 GB ram Teamgroup 3000mhz Mother board: asrock micro atx motherboard (b450m pro4) PSU: 650 W gold psu GPU: 1070ti Duke I built this PC about 2 months ago and it always gets BSOD all linked NTOSKERNEL aka memory issues. However, I...
  6. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...
  7. BSOD at random times ever since PC was built

BSOD at random times ever since PC was built: I built my PC last year and have been getting random BSODs ever since. I have reinstalled and updated Windows 2 or 3 times, but it has no effect. I even rebuilt my PC recently, which stopped BSODs for a few days, but now they are happening again. I thought it could be the...
  8. Random BSOD's on a New Built PC

Random BSOD's on a New Built PC: Hey Guys, It's been around two weeks since my new build. I have been getting BSOD's randomly. Sometimes, it may run for days without BSOD's. This is my first time building a PC. So, i'm not good at diagnosing these problems. Any help would be appreciated. *Smile 48721
  9. Random BSOD on new built

Random BSOD on new built: Hello, This is my first post and I am fairly new, so please go easy for me. I built this computer a few weeks ago, with the intention for gaming, streaming etc.... I decided to choose Windows 10 64 bit as the OS because I wanted a bit of future-proofing. Anyways, After...
  10. multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new

multiple BSOD's ever since i built my new: Hi, Long story short, 2 days ago i built my new pc and ever since I've been struggling with BSoD's all over the place, crashes immediately when i join a CSGO game, and sometimes crashes even when i'm just browsing. The crashes are mostly - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT ,...