Windows 10: Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Discus and support Random BSODs Throughout The Day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 69824 Hi All, As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TyloRen, Mar 16, 2016.

1. TyloRen Win User

Random BSODs Throughout The Day

Attachment 69824

Hi All,

As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs that on one night alone when I left my computer on and charging overnight that it crashed and rebooted over 40 times.

In any case, hoping someone can take a look at the logs and isolate the issue. Happy to provide any additional information that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Update: Computer just had a BSOD and the error was "REGISTRY_ERROR".

:)

TyloRen, Mar 16, 2016

2. Help with BSOD

Recently, I have begun to randomly get BSOD notices saying that there is a Kernel Security Check failure.

The DMP files from today are the result of running verifier according to how you recommended, all previous files are from random BSODs throughout the last month.

Here is a link to my DMP files:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...2664&authkey=!AKgKz9VBsRoWOx8&ithint=file,zip

MalakingOso, Mar 16, 2016
  3. memory slowly drops throughout the day

Which phone do you have?

It's probably a memory leak issue which may have been corrected in a later firmware update.

psychomania---01, Mar 16, 2016
  4. TyloRen Win User

Anyone have any thoughts?

TyloRen, Mar 16, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Pretty much all of the crashes are 0x51(Registry_error), lets try a few things.
    Please make sure the firmware of the SSD is up to date.

Random BSODs Throughout The Day [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run following tests
    • Short Drive Self Test
    • Short generic
    • Long generic
    If the short generic fails, no need for the long generic.

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    Let me know what the results are
    • of the error scan,
    • make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,
    • post screenshots with the benchmark of the
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

6. TyloRen Win User
    Please see the requested screenshots attached. I also ran the other checks you asked and there were no issues found. I believe my SSD firmware is up to date.

Thanks!

TyloRen, Mar 18, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
    And the result of the SFC scan, SeaTools and chkdsk?

8. TyloRen Win User

For SeaTools, all tests passed. Same for chkdsk and sfc.

TyloRen, Mar 18, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Does the BSOD occur in safe mode?

10. TyloRen Win User
    Yes it does. The Driver State Power Failure seems to be occurring every time I use Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.

TyloRen, Apr 14, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    If the problem occurs too in safe mode there is a great chance of hardware problems.

Could you upload a new set of logs please, so I can have a fresh look at it *Smile

Thema:

1. Random BSODs Throughout The Day - Similar Threads - Random BSODs Throughout

2. Various random BSODs throughout the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various random BSODs throughout the day: September of last year I updated majority of the parts in my system (motherboard, cpu, ram), and since then I've had random BSODs all pointing to different things at random intervals. Recently it hasn't been happening super frequently, but still occurs once in a while. I've...
  3. Random PC resets throughout the day

Random PC resets throughout the day: I just bought this PC and Ive been getting random PC restarts multiple times a day. I checked the temps figuring it was overheating and the cooler wasnt well attached or something but the pc has stayed below 50 degrees. I checked and updated drivers but that hasnt helped. I...
  4. Random black screens throughout the day

Random black screens throughout the day: Why the pc is in idle using discord/watching youtube random black screens occur. I get no warning to it,it's instant.The screen goes black and then the PC restarts. This started happening after I reinstalled windows I changed my motherboard and CPU and I wanted to...
  5. Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return: Hello everyone! I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until yesterday. The stopcodes are usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, just like last time, but that does not provide anyone with a good...
  6. How To Create Random Alarms Throughout The Day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Create Random Alarms Throughout The Day: Hello, So I'm looking for a simple idea of how to create 2 random alarms within two certain time frames which pop up a customizable message box on the screen. So let's take this case: I want the first alarm to happen at a random time in between 9:00AM to 10:00AM, and the...
  7. Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: I have a Samsung laptop that I've been using for a few years, and it has been giving me multiple BSODs for a while now. I have done system scans such as memory scans and bios/firmware checks, but they have not returned any errors in particular. The system would freeze at...
  8. Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal)

Random BSOD throughout the day (irql_not_less_or_equal): Hello, I recently started getting the same BSOD very frequently. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: bwcW10x64.sys It started happening about once a day after my computer had been running for a while, and now it's happening up to 4 times a day. Just today I...
  9. BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day

BSOD MEMORY_MANAGEMENT randomly throughout day: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at somewhat random points throughout the day when using my computer. It doesn't seem to occur when I do a particular task and I haven't been stressing the computer at all, just general internet browsing and editing word documents. I had this...
  10. Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day

Computer Crashes at Random Intervals Throughout the Day: My computer has been constantly crashing a few times a day for a few months now and I have not found out what the issue is. Im thinking that it has to do with a hardware malfunction because it seems like my drivers are working fine and are up to date. Attachment...