Windows 10: Random BSODs

Discus and support Random BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Ive been getting random BSODs at anytime. Nothing in particular causes it. Sometimes its when Im gaming and sometimes its when Im browsing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Azshios84, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Azshios84 Win User

Random BSODs

Hello,
    Ive been getting random BSODs at anytime. Nothing in particular causes it. Sometimes its when Im gaming and sometimes its when Im browsing the web. Generally a system exception error, and Ive tried most of the fixes that Ive found for that. Plus, whenever the computer goes to sleep and is woken up the screen flashes / bugs out and is frozen. The sound continues to work but everything is frozen or bugged. I dont know if that is related to any of the bsods. Just seeing if anyone has any ideas.
    Thanks,
    Austin

:)

Azshios84, Feb 20, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, Feb 20, 2016
  3. Alan B Win User
    DISM, Windows Reset/Refresh not working.

Faulty RAM can give rise to 'random' blue screens (BSODs).

Alan B, Feb 20, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSODs

Update the KIiller Wireless LAN Drivers from MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design . See how it goes. Let us know.
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffd0002725c000, 2, fffff80052d98d75, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamainx64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamainx64.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : Qcamainx64.sys ( Qcamainx64+118d75 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Avast next

5. Azshios84 Win User
    Thank you for the reply. I updated the Killer drivers and any others that I found that needed to be. All was going well until about an hour into watching a movie. Then another BSOD. Here is the updated crash dump.

Azshios84, Feb 21, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Code: BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800e4f593c9, ffffd00024cecd00, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext+209 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Your system: Windows 10 Kernel Version 10240 MP (12 procs) Free x64

A not-up-to-date system can always cause a stop 0x3B. Can you update it to 10586 and see how it goes? You may

• Either let the windows update do it for you
    • Or get the ISO from here: Windows 10
    See how it goes.

Thema:

Random BSODs

1. Random BSODs - Similar Threads - Random BSODs

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  3. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly: Hi I get this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL often, I've got several dump files all with different culprits. I performed various checks without finding the direct reason.Installed the WinDbg windows debugger tool and analysed the dump files. No one culprit, seems to be some...
  4. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...
  6. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...
  7. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  8. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  9. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  10. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...