Windows 10: Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then

Discus and support Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Sorry if this has been asked before. Recently there have been random intervals where a 'command window' (not sure if it is THE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fudz, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Fudz Win User

Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Recently there have been random intervals where a 'command window' (not sure if it is THE command window or something that looks like it) pops up and immediately closes.

Has anyone else had this occurence? I have spoken to some others on social media who say they have the same thing happen to them.

Correct me if I'm imagining things, but didnt Windows 10 have a big update very recently? If so, it started after that and it might have something to do with it.

Thank you.

:)

Fudz, Jun 2, 2017

2. Random window popup and disappears within 0.5sec

I'm using Windows 10 and there's always a random windows popup which disappears in split second. this occurs every few mins or so. Not sure if there's any solution ??

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

kendalltan, Jun 2, 2017
  3. Random Popups Windows 10

Hi Microsoft,

As the title suggested, I am currently encountering the issue where random popups occurred. It would seems like it was a command prompt and it randomly appeared and closes immediately. Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

ArthurChuah, Jun 2, 2017
  4. vram Win User

Same problem here. Looks like two CMD windows open then close. I thought it might be related to a recent installation of APC Powerchute personal edition as I hadn't noticed it before installing that, but I haven't had the time to uninstall it and see if the problem disappears.

vram, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Fudz Win User
    My post might be late as I found this thread.

Unknown window appear every so often. Solved - Windows 10 Forums

I disabled the task in question and will wait to see if it happens anymore.

Fudz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Random 'command window' popup occurs every now and then - Similar Threads - Random 'command window'

2. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random popups.: Every few minutes a popup called "QAppTray.exe" that says "C:\Program Files x86\Qustodio\qapp\Qt5Core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  3. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random popups.: Every few minutes a popup called "QAppTray.exe" that says "C:\Program Files x86\Qustodio\qapp\Qt5Core.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains and error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  4. Random popups.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  6. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  7. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows installer random popup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows installer random popup.: I reset my computer a week ago because of a crash that caused it to run a lot slower than it had before. Recently, I have been seeing command prompt pop up randomly on my screen for around a second. All I could read out of the window's name was "Windows Installer" before it...
  9. error 0xc00000e occurs every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error 0xc00000e occurs every now and then: in the control panel in security and maintenance it says to restart to fix drive errors but when it turns back on it comes up with error 0xc00000e, however the f8 and enter key wont do anything. when i turn the pc off and back on it boots as a normal computer would but in the...
  10. Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive Command WIndow Popups at Signon: It appears when a user account is setup for onedrive that when the machine starts and the user logs in you can see a couple of command prompts flash on the screen. Is that the proper way it functions? Keep in mind it happens rather fast and it happens right before you...