Windows 10: Random computer bsods and problems

Discus and support Random computer bsods and problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my computer has been randomly blue screening and the error codes change (kernel security check failure, SYSTEM_SERVICE_ERROR, etc). Also,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karrii, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Karrii Win User

Random computer bsods and problems

Recently, my computer has been randomly blue screening and the error codes change (kernel security check failure, SYSTEM_SERVICE_ERROR, etc). Also, when running video games, it tells me that the files have been corrupted, even when the game has been played recently and worked fine before.

I have clean reset my computer and everything seemed to be back to normal. However, 2-3 days later, my computer has been having the same problems as it used to have. I have used the built in windows memory diagnostic to see if it was my RAM but the results said nothing was wrong with it and same goes for the disk. Nothing seems to work!!!

If anyone has any tips or solutions to my problem please help!

:)

Karrii, Aug 21, 2018
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Homeless Win User

Random computer freezes no bsod

I have a computer that's getting random freezes without bsod's. Fresh windows install, fresh hardware, and passes IBT and memtest. I assumed it was the memory at first, but a memtest ruled that out. Anyone have any other idea what may cause this?

System specs:
    Core i5 750 (stock)
    2x2gb cas9 patriot ram
    Radeon 5850 (stock) cat 9.12
    Gigabyte p55a ud3
    Corsair 750tx

Homeless, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Random computer bsods and problems - Similar Threads - Random computer bsods

2. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Random BSOD: Hi,I have been having a problem for the past month. My computer is having random blue screens or sometimes it crashes and restarts without one. Before I begin describing the problem here is my system information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  3. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Random BSOD: Hi,I have been having a problem for the past month. My computer is having random blue screens or sometimes it crashes and restarts without one. Before I begin describing the problem here is my system information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045...
  4. Computer Random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer BSOD Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD Randomly: Hello,I keep getting BSODs typically IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Haven't installed any new hardware outside of a network card, but this was already acting up prior. My assumption is MOBO drivers or...
  6. Computer BSOD Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD Randomly: Hello,I keep getting BSODs typically IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Haven't installed any new hardware outside of a network card, but this was already acting up prior. My assumption is MOBO drivers or...
  7. Computer BSOD Randomly

8. Random BSOD And problems booting

Random BSOD And problems booting: My PC crahes and BSOD at randowm times, no pattern to it really. I also sometimes have problems booting the pc, it just hangs on a black screen and will only eventually boot if i turn it off and back on. Attatched the crash file 12738
  9. BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD

BSOD on ACER computer. Random BSOD: The laptop computer is unstable from time to time. No specific action is done. On the usb ports, we have a dock station, mouse and keyboard. I don't know if the dock station could crash the computer. Attachment 118188 75586
  10. Random crashing of computer with BSOD

Random crashing of computer with BSOD: Attachment 89297 I hope this is the correct file. Computer crashes randomly with the BSOD and at one point crashed in the middle of booting. Also got error code 0xc0000221 when telling me of missing or corrupt files. Computer finally boot and no problem at the moment but I'm...