Windows 10: Random Connect to iPhone

Discus and support Random Connect to iPhone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business. Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by claystanton, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi!

I'm sitting in front of it my new PC I just bought, minding my own business.

Suddenly a notice pops up and says your photos are ready.. and then I click it and find that all the pics from my iPhone are suddenly copied to the PC into the Photos App. This is so weird because I have never connected my iPhone to the PC. The phone does not sync to iCloud. Besides I don't even have iCloud on the PC.

The iPhone was sitting on the table nearby. I am extremely confused and worried because the PC just randomly copied all the pictures from my phone.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything. I found articles on 'How to connect your iPhone to Windows' and they all had 3-5 steps you had to follow through. But mine just did it on it's own without me wanting to do it!!

Can anyone explain how this happened??? I would love some clue!!!!

:)

claystanton, Nov 9, 2016

2. Can't connect Windows 10 laptop to iPhone 7 mobile hotspot

In the properties of your wifi connection on Windows, enable 'use random IP Adresses'. I had the same flickering connection message on my iphone and this helped

Robbertvan der Hoorn, Nov 9, 2016
  3. Nokia Lumia 920 has no cellular connection

About a week ago, my phone stopped connecting to my home's cellular network. Everyone else in my family (same data plan, but iPhones) can connect without any issues.

My phone won't connect unless it can get 4G, which happens at random.

Help???

AshleyBeaudreau, Nov 9, 2016
  4. Random Connect to iPhone

Hi

If anyone can help.. i have an update. Been racking my brains for hours and realized that the PC did not communicate with iPhone.

It somehow accessed the pictures from my Macbook Pro (iPhone backups). Just as weird because obviously I did not enable either machine to do anything.

Any ideas how this happened?

claystanton, Nov 10, 2016
  5. SoFine409 Win User
    Maybe you new PC came with Bluetooth enabled. Do you use the same user name for all your devices?

SoFine409, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Random Connect to iPhone

1. Random Connect to iPhone - Similar Threads - Random Connect iPhone

2. No option to connect Iphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to connect Iphone: I recently bought my laptop and set it up I have windows 11. During the start up I was given the option to connect my iphone, but it wouldn't let me set it up there and then, so I clicked on skip. Now that I have set my laptop up, I'm given no option to connect my iphone. In...
  3. No option to connect Iphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No option to connect Iphone: I recently bought my laptop and set it up I have windows 11. During the start up I was given the option to connect my iphone, but it wouldn't let me set it up there and then, so I clicked on skip. Now that I have set my laptop up, I'm given no option to connect my iphone. In...
  4. Photos app connects with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app connects with iPhone: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Did you remember when windows photos update got iCloud access feature. After that when I connect my iPhone to computer, then windows photos app interface opens immediately to import photos from iPhone to computer. I always just wanted to connect to...
  5. connecting iphone to windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting iphone to windows10: how do i get pictures off my iphone11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-iphone-to-windows10/62518a11-d873-48fe-afc7-f9b7f0baa2e3
  6. connecting iphone to windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting iphone to windows10: how do i get pictures off my iphone11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-iphone-to-windows10/62518a11-d873-48fe-afc7-f9b7f0baa2e3
  7. connection of Iphone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    connection of Iphone: I purchased Microsoft 365 and havent been able to connect with my facebook nor synch my Iphone. Please help without access to the things I need therefore the purchase of Microsoft 365 is useless....
  8. cant connect iphone to computer

cant connect iphone to computer: im trying to connect my iphone to my computer but when i plug it in it deosnt connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-iphone-to-computer/2df4bd0b-1f7c-48c4-acc9-49b20fb12fef
  9. IPhone connecting

IPhone connecting: How do I upload photos from my phone to Windows 10? I keep getting a message that my phone is disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/iphone-connecting/effc7ecd-5216-43a5-a2a7-39a79462997b
  10. iPhone does not connect to Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPhone does not connect to Windows: Dear community, Whenever I plug-in my new iPhone SE to a Windows Laptop (i tried two different ones) it is not recognized and I receive the following message: "USB device not recognized. One of the USB Devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned and windows does...