Windows 10: Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.

Discus and support Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,So I have that issue I've mentioned in heading, also I had crash with name "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". Also I have checked RAM in Memtest86, all tests... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dmitry Kalashnyk, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.

Hi,So I have that issue I've mentioned in heading, also I had crash with name "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". Also I have checked RAM in Memtest86, all tests passed, 0 errors. Attaching dump file here - https://we.tl/t-GFjWcxoKpZThanks.

:)

Dmitry Kalashnyk, Jun 11, 2024

2. random crashes

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting, upon analyzing and checking the DMP files, the error you have is ntkrnlmp.exe, this is usually caused by Damaged power cords and adapters and drivers, and software updates, to fix this issue kindly refer to the steps provided on this link:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-the-ntkrnlmp-exe-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Additional note: If the issue persists, I suggest contacting a local technician to physically check the device for any hardware-related issues.

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 11, 2024
  3. axe0 Win User
    WinDBG - The Basics for Debugging Crash Dumps in Windows 10  

Please note that the tutorial is meant for system crash dumps, game crash dumps contain different information and thus not all the steps in the tutorial work for a game crash dump.

4. Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.

Random Crashes, Help?

Hi, thanks for the detailed reply upon analyzing the issue, the error ntkrnlmp.exe is usually caused by Damaged power cords and adapters and drivers and software updates, to fix this issue kindly refer to the steps provided on this link:

https://www.lifewire.com/fix-the-ntkrnlmp-exe-e...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Lester BernardReyes, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.

1. Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error. - Similar Threads - Random crashes dump

2. Random BSOD crashes, no dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD crashes, no dump files: Hi, I've been having random crashes lately, they happen while I'm just browsing, opening Steam, I can't even open a game it crashes at the start. I've been running "BurnInTest" and it crahes on the first 10 seconds.. The BSoD is to quick to see which is the error. I've taken...
  3. Random BSOD crashes, no dump files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD crashes, no dump files: Hi, I've been having random crashes lately, they happen while I'm just browsing, opening Steam, I can't even open a game it crashes at the start. I've been running "BurnInTest" and it crahes on the first 10 seconds.. The BSoD is to quick to see which is the error. I've taken...
  4. Random BSOD crashes, no dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.

Random crashes, dump contains "ntkrnlmp.exe" error.: Hi,So I have that issue I've mentioned in heading, also I had crash with name "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT". Also I have checked RAM in Memtest86, all tests passed, 0 errors. Attaching dump file here - https://we.tl/t-GFjWcxoKpZThanks....
  6. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot: I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image...
  7. ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot

ntkrnlmp causing system crash/reboot: I have several new Dell pcs that are all crashing. Started around May 10, 2024. No new devices installed and I can't seem to see an update or software install at that time. Different minidumps have different SYMBOL_NAMEs , but they all seemed to have the same Module and Image...
  8. Dump Files Assitance - PC Crashing At Random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dump Files Assitance - PC Crashing At Random: Good afternoon,My friend's PC is crashing at random and this is his dmp file from his last crash. I believe its the same issue everytime.We have replaced his PSU.Any idea what is causing this crash. Thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c...
  9. Dump Files Assitance - PC Crashing At Random

Dump Files Assitance - PC Crashing At Random: Good afternoon,My friend's PC is crashing at random and this is his dmp file from his last crash. I believe its the same issue everytime.We have replaced his PSU.Any idea what is causing this crash. Thanks!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.2428 AMD64 Copyright c...
  10. Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables

Random BSOD ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp executables: I have a Lenovo laptop with the following specs: Intel Core i7-8550U 4C / 8T, 1.8 / 4.0GHz, 8MB Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 Intel SoC Platform 16GB Soldered DDR4-2400 512GB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe 13.9" UHD 3840x2160 IPS 300nits Glossy I started getting random...