Windows 10: Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b

Discus and support Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone have any issues with a 0x3b on Windows 10. I have an Acer Aspire that crashes randomly, maybe once every 24-48 hours. I think it is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lungta, Jan 7, 2016.

1. lungta Win User

Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b

Has anyone have any issues with a 0x3b on Windows 10. I have an Acer Aspire that crashes randomly, maybe once every 24-48 hours.

I think it is the 0x3b causing the issue but I have placed my mini memory dump file online if any experts could have a look at it.
    Dropbox - 010816-25437-01.dmp

Thanks

:)

lungta, Jan 7, 2016

2. Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing.

This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code.

I suggest you to follow the below link to resolve this issue.

0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 7, 2016
  3. Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b

Has anyone have any issues with a 0x3b on Windows 10. I have an Acer Aspire that crashes randomly, maybe once every 24-48 hours.

I think it is the 0x3b causing the issue but I have placed my mini memory dump file online if any experts could have a look at it.

Dropbox - 010816-25437-01.dmp

Thanks

Mikael Nicol, Jan 7, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

axe0, Jan 7, 2016
  5. lungta Win User
  6. axe0 New Member
    axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Crashes Windows 10 error 0x3b - Similar Threads - Random Crashes error

2. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  3. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and errors: Hello!I am writing here hoping to get some advice or ideas about what has happened to my PC.The problem started about 2 months ago when the PC started crashing from time to time. In the middle of playing or browsing the Internet, the screen went black and the graphics card...
  4. Random crashes and errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs randomly freeze-crashing with no errors in Windows 10

Programs randomly freeze-crashing with no errors in Windows 10: Some programs crash when i open them i get zero errors and tried to fix it by updating drivers and windows i also tried the sfw scans and restore health noting worked they said they say no errors idk what to do i try to install or unistall anything and i cant i get the same...
  6. Programs randomly freeze-crashing with no errors in Windows 10

Programs randomly freeze-crashing with no errors in Windows 10: Hi I've been keeping the latest updates for windows 10 and my drivers. However, in the last 48 hours, I've had a multitude of crashes. Programs that have individually crashed, or crashed all together: Chrome, Games, OBS, Filmora For a 3 second period the program will...
  7. Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B

Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B: Continue to get bsod's from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and I can't narrow it down to anything specific. The crashes happen randomly and never when using the same program. Steps I've done to try and solve the problem: DDU - clean installation of Nvidia drivers Removed all...
  8. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception): First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure...
  9. Random BSODs, 0xD1, 0x1E, 0x50, 0x3B

Random BSODs, 0xD1, 0x1E, 0x50, 0x3B: Crashes don't seem to be attached to anything I'm doing actively Zip from DMLC: Attachment 137358 All drivers I'm aware of are up to date or in line with what MSI recommends for my board, but I'll check more thoroughly while I wait. Thread with previous (though quite...
  10. BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.

BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.: Hey all, I built this computer about 2 years ago, it had a problem a year ago where the motherboard failed on me so I replaced it. Now I think I have another hardware problem. I've reinstalled Windows 3 times now this past month, still constantly getting blue...