Windows 10: Random failure to print text on some web pages .

Discus and support Random failure to print text on some web pages . in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem in entering text in some, but not all web pages. Sometimes no text appears or a few letters may appear either immediately or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Terron, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Terron Win User

Random failure to print text on some web pages .

Hello I have a problem in entering text in some, but not all web pages. Sometimes no text appears or a few letters may appear either immediately or within a few seconds. Sometimes more text will appear after, say 10 seconds or more.
    Even when little or no text is visible the web page will respond as if the text were visible and carries out the required action, some times more or all of the entered text will appear after the action is completed.

As far as I know the problem is limited to some web pages as all of Microsoft Office prints out as normal as do many web pages. The problem seems completely random.

I have carried out a fresh reinstall of Windows 10 {64 bit} and reinstalled Chrome but this has not made a difference.

Any advice will be very welcome,

Kind regards

KInd regards .

:)

Terron, Feb 8, 2017
  2. jlee6337 Win User

Printing selected text from any source i.e web page window? Option to print selected text not an option. HELP

i.e web page window? Option to print selected text not an option. HELP

jlee6337, Feb 8, 2017
  3. Anyone know if there is a way to print mulitpule textmessages off this site?? I NEED THEM FOR COURT :/

There is no easy and nice way to print off text messages that are stored on your My Phone web page. You could sync the text messages back to your phone and then there is some software, like
    Jeyo Mobile Companion, you could get that would let you sync the messages to your computer. Once on your computer you could print them.

Julie fka profjulie, Feb 8, 2017
  4. Random failure to print text on some web pages .

Hi Terron.

Not sure how you were uninstalling Chrome but could I suggest using their tool.

Chrome Cleanup Tool

Then shutdown windows fully by holding shift key down and clicking shutdown. When you are back up install chrome.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2017
  5. Terron Win User
    Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately it was unsuccessful. I have found everything works OK in Edge and IT
    so I have a workaround rather than a solution.
    Regards

Terron, Feb 17, 2017
  6. Does chrome act the same in Icognito mode?

Could I also ask, do you log into Chrome and as such when you re-install it re-instates all extensions.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 17, 2017
  7. Terron Win User

Terron, Feb 20, 2017
  8. Terron Win User

Hi Ken
    Thanks for your reply]

Q1 Yes
    Q2 Yes
    I have made I.E. my default browser for the time being and all is well.

Thank you for your interest. Best regards.

Terron, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random failure to print text on some web pages . - Similar Threads - Random failure print

2. Web Pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  3. Web Pages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web Pages: HiWhy do i keep seeing page not responding when looking at a website.Little circle keeps spinning.on topTHANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-pages/5a964af9-02cf-43bf-baf2-a56d037d49d6
  4. Light text printed on some but not all Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Light text printed on some but not all Documents: I have been trying to find a solution for some time now. When printing from certain programs or pages our black print is extremely faint. Say I print an email, all assigned text is light but the original typed message will print dark as it should. If I go to print an invoice...
  5. Light text printed on some but not all Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Light text printed on some but not all Documents: I have been trying to find a solution for some time now. When printing from certain programs or pages our black print is extremely faint. Say I print an email, all assigned text is light but the original typed message will print dark as it should. If I go to print an invoice...
  6. Light text printed on some but not all Documents

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Web pages show as a list of instructions but no text or images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Web pages show as a list of instructions but no text or images: For some strange reason that I cannot work out, some of my web pages are showing as several lines of a code. This is not the same code as the htm or html ones which create the pages. And yet it seems to do a similar job. There is no text and no images. I also have no...
  8. When printing, a web page disappears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When printing, a web page disappears: It is a printing issue: a specific web page and the print menu disappears after I start printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-printing-a-web-page-disappears/f79d5f2b-c5b7-4deb-8db3-90854b23076a
  9. print settings for web page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print settings for web page: want to print web page but need to make fonts bigger if I copy and paste onto word it will not let me make fonts bigger suppose to go to print settings but can not find...
  10. Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Web Page Printing Problem Using Edge: Windows 2008R2 active directory network using Group Policy and with all clients running Windows 10 Pro. For approximately the past year, when using Edge pretty much all content from a website could be printed... i.e. you fill out a form or want to print a particular screen...