Windows 10: Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself.

Discus and support Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just got a new laptop from Xtoic PC, The Model is a MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G-219, I received a defective adapter , it died in 1 day of use, so I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FiGamer, Dec 18, 2015.

1. FiGamer Win User

Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself.

Just got a new laptop from Xtoic PC, The Model is a MSI GT72S Dominator Pro G-219, I received a defective adapter , it died in 1 day of use, so I had to purchase new one from AMAZON the brand of the adapter was HP and has the same watts and amps, I used it on the laptop, after a few minutes, my screen froze up and rebooted, at the time I thought it was my new HP ac adapter that I purchased. But, anyhow I did look into the Event Viewer and found that it had kernel processor errors previous back in the days before I received the laptop where the laptop itself was in the build room.

Note: I did power it up a day before this incident but never notice any reboots or lock ups. I don't know if I didn't left it on enough since that time I had no AC adapter for the laptop.

The freeze happened late afternoon at 5:00, it had rebooted 3 times in a row, it automatically had a check disk but found no errors, so after that point I put the laptop on safe mode and it never rebooted at that stage. So, there on out I decided to restore back dated on the 12/10/2015 when the company was performing the stress test for the laptop. At that point, the freeze happened not frequently but now its every random hour. So, now I am scared this will happen again.

Anyone able to provide me with a answer?

:)

FiGamer, Dec 18, 2015

2. Lumia 900 Various Issues

After a call i have seen weird issues, such as screen freeze, lock screen not scolling down completely while trying to turn the phone off and the weirdest would be opening random tiles. After a call, i returned to home screen to see the phone open up random
    tiles until reboot.

Nic19---01, Dec 18, 2015
  3. kramer2015, Dec 18, 2015
Thema:

Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself.

1. Random Freeze / Lock Up then reboots itself. - Similar Threads - Random Freeze Lock

2. Windows randomly freezing and locking up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows randomly freezing and locking up: Hi, Recently my windows has started to randomly freeze and lock up. My browser will no longer be able to access the internet or search anything, file explorer will stop responding and any active applications open will also stop responding. I am able to access the start menu...
  3. Screen locks itself randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen locks itself randomly: My laptop started locking itself randomly while in use. I notice this change since I made update last week. I checked my power settings and nothing has changed. My laptop is set to "NEVER" sleep on battery and when plugged in. I also checked the advanced settings,...
  4. Random Freezing/Lock-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freezing/Lock-up: Hello. First time post, but I've run out of options that aren't wiping my computer and fresh installing. A few days ago, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I'm mostly glad I did, but since then, I've been experiencing random freezes in which both screen and...
  5. Computer randomly locks itself

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer randomly locks itself: Why is this happening and how do I stop it? Pc randomly comes up with this after a short period of time [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-randomly-locks-itself/9bc5c3d1-3d56-4b26-b805-82144c850cda
  6. My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up

My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up: My laptop keeps locking itself up randomly even when i am writing this, everytime i press the windows button or the spacebar or shift or anyhting (i don't know anymore) it will lock itself up even after i and i have read online that it may be because my os is not updated and...
  7. freezing and random reboots

freezing and random reboots: hi I have had a problem since the creators update. the computer started random reboot for awhile then stopped . I had had bought a new game rome 2 and it was crashing and now I know it is not just the game but my computer is freezing just watching yutube videos or gaming....
  8. PC Randomly locks up and freezes

PC Randomly locks up and freezes: Hey guys, first off I hope you all had a great Xmas and New Year... So since the update for windows that's recently dropped, I keep having random crashes, well more of a freeze, I can still see everything on the screen but nothing will respond I have to power my system...
  9. Freeze Reboot - Randomly

Freeze Reboot - Randomly: My computer randomly reboot and I can't figure out why. It's running Windows 10. Can anybody check my loads to see what going on are if I have a bad driver? I upgrade all the drivers and still can't think of any problems. 62475
  10. Random freeze and reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freeze and reboot: Hi , hope someone can help. Had a PC for a while, upgraded parts as and when necessary. Recently replaced my hard drives with an ssd and hard drive. Now when I install windows 10 it installs fine onto the ssd. Then I installed the gfx card drivers (nvidia 355). Seemed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdoes my screen lock up and then reboots