Windows 10: Random freezing

Discus and support Random freezing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi.my windows 10 have this wierd bugg it just random freeze and need force restart after restarting my pc i get this ''unidentified network'' problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lj3M00N, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Lj3M00N Win User

Random freezing

hi.my windows 10 have this wierd bugg it just random freeze and need force restart after restarting my pc i get this ''unidentified network'' problem thats easy fix but my windows still keep freezing i updated drivers.updated windows. i scaned for viruse.i used some cmd command scan but still nothing still freezing i was thinking of reinstalling windows but idk maybe some of you guys can help me.

:)

Lj3M00N, Mar 1, 2018

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Have the random freezes stopped?

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 1, 2018
  3. What is the fix for Microsoft freezing at random

What is the fix for Microsoft freezing at random

CecilFrith, Mar 1, 2018
  4. Random freezing

Hi Lj3M00N. Welcome to TenForums @Lj3M00N

What kind of hardware diagnostics have you tried?

I would be using Chkdsk and I would run memtest86 to confirm that at a very basic level you don't have any issues. Run memtest for at least an hour.

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Is Reliability History logging anything? (type Reliability History into Cortana)

Roughly when did this start? Can you recall any changes you made around this time?

Caledon Ken, Mar 4, 2018
Thema:

Random freezing

1. Random freezing - Similar Threads - Random freezing

2. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  3. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows explorer randomly freezes: From time to time, windows explorer will stop working, leaving me with the active window barely working, unable to use shortcuts like atl+tab, or altf4.After a while in vegetative state, the computer will reboot.A strong guess is that discord desktop is the culprit but it...
  4. Windows explorer randomly freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  6. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1: Good time of the day Experts.We are at the wits end figuring cause of spontaneous freezes and crashes of the PC. Sometimes when playing video games, sometimes even when logging into windows. Tried, what seems like everything: Updating video drivers, Updating bios,...
  7. Random PC Freezes, EventLog 6008, Kernel-Power Event ID 41, WHEA-Logger event ID 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  10. Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC randomly freezes without blue screen: Hello,My laptop is suffering a serious situation that affect me quite a lot. This problem only occurs when my computer only running on discrete GPUcalled "dGPU direct connection mode" in my computer. Whether I am playing games, writing documents, or even just on hook, the...