Windows 10: Random hard locks no BSOD

Discus and support Random hard locks no BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; about 7 days ago my computer began to start freezing up with no common denominator (Gaming, no gaming, browsing, no browsing, watching media, no media,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zoomy, Oct 19, 2016.

1. zoomy Win User

Random hard locks no BSOD

about 7 days ago my computer began to start freezing up with no common denominator (Gaming, no gaming, browsing, no browsing, watching media, no media, etc) I got frustrated so I tried to disable some drivers and that sent me into a BSOD on boot INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE so I tried every tool in recovery partition and I couldn't recover so I installed linux I ran mint for several days without any crashes or issues but couldn't run some of my games how I liked so I reinstalled windows today and not but a few hours in I get the hardlock again with a fresh install of windows and fresh install of drivers

when it hard locks it takes my router with it until I either sever the link or reboot

:)

zoomy, Oct 19, 2016
  2. Qianli Ma Win User

Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Mine hard lock right after I login and it BSOD if I don't reset my computer after hard locking for some time

Qianli Ma, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Weinhart Win User
    Fall Creators Update crashes on SLI Surround Configuration

Im not getting bsod. Just hard lock that requires i reset the computer.

Weinhart, Oct 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi zoomy,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Do you still need help?

Thema:

1. Random hard locks no BSOD - Similar Threads - Random hard locks

2. PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly Freezes. have to hard reboot, no bsod: Specs: CPU: i7-3770 GPU: ASUS rog strix 2060 super RAM: 16GB PSU: Corsair VS650 SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB HD: 1TB WD Blue + Old 500GB Drive The PC randomly freezes, even when not in use, recently happens almost daily. keyboard+mouse become unresponsive, display is "stuck"...
  3. PC hard locking, no BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    PC hard locking, no BSOD: Last night my PC kept hard locking after 3-4 hours of gaming. It's the first night this has begun happening... I am looking through the event viewer and I'm not seeing many red flags leading up to this. My laptop is a Lenovo l340 gaming. Can anyone help? *Sad 154106
  4. Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps)

Hard Locks and BSODs on boot (with no dumps): Evening all, It's been a while since I've posted in any of these forums so bear with me. We have a Dell XPS 13 9360 running Windows 10 that does one of these two things at least once a week: - Boot fine, operate for a while, then hard lock. No BSOD ever displayed and no...
  5. PC locks up randomly (No BSOD)

PC locks up randomly (No BSOD): Not sure if my title is too vague, but here is my issue. Recently built a new PC, running Win 10 pro. Had issue with graphics card and removed to RMA it. Got new CPU to utilize integrated graphics ports. Every once in a while (about once or twice a week) PC will lock-up,...
  6. Random BSOD caused by external hard drive or USB

Random BSOD caused by external hard drive or USB: Hi Folks, I have a newly built computer with windows 10 installed, AMD Fx 8350, Asrock 970 pro3 motherboard,650 watt GPU, 7970 HD videocard, everything is plugged in properly, all drivers up to date, AMD Chipset drivers installed as well. I am expierencing 2 issues at the...
  7. Random hard resets with no errors, pop-ups, or bsod.

Random hard resets with no errors, pop-ups, or bsod.: Hello! I am usually pretty self sufficient when it comes to building/troubleshooting computers, but i am at a complete loss on this one. :/ So, I rebuilt a PC for a friend with a bunch of new parts and it started crashing about a week after he took it home (specs...
  8. Random BSOD When Laptop In Locked Mode

Random BSOD When Laptop In Locked Mode: Hi, I encountered random BSOD when my laptop in locked mode (WIN + L). Please refer to attached BSOD error and the logs captured. Need your help and advice here. Thanks in advance. 50458
  9. Multiple Random System Lock-Ups requiring Hard-Reset

Multiple Random System Lock-Ups requiring Hard-Reset: Hello, I'm new to the forums so thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me try and resolve my issues. I recently built the PC I am currently experiencing this issue on. I have built several gaming PC's in the past, but never have I experienced any...
  10. Multiple Random System Lock-Ups requiring Hard-Reset

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multiple Random System Lock-Ups requiring Hard-Reset: Hello, I'm new to the forums so thank you in advance to anyone who is willing to help me try and resolve my issues. I recently built the PC I am currently experiencing this issue on. I have built several gaming PC's in the past, but never have I experienced any...