Windows 10: Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down.

Discus and support Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm a laptop user, but i'm using outside keyboard, because laptop inbuilt one broke (long time ago though). Since about three-two weeks, i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by slimoleq, Dec 1, 2015.

1. slimoleq Win User

Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down.

Hello,
    I'm a laptop user, but i'm using outside keyboard, because laptop inbuilt one broke (long time ago though). Since about three-two weeks, i'm getting random (each second-two), quarter second input breaks, while holding down any button or double input, when pressing button once. At first i thought that it might be my keyboard's fault, but it haven't stopped on the brand new one i bought yesterday.
    No filter/sticky keys on. Tried to uninstall/install wrong drivers for the laptop keyboard. Keyboard input speed is at max/delay lowest. Checked other usb ports. Antivirus scan haven't found anything significant.
    OS - Windows 10.
    Using keyboard got really annoying since then, so i'll appreciate any ideas.

:)

slimoleq, Dec 1, 2015
  2. BeauBaker Win User

USB ports disabled, cannot access BIOS

All of the above mentioned links presume that I can use a keyboard. I can't. I can hold down the DEL key on boot up, but because the USB ports are disabled in the BIOS, there is no input, ergo, I can't interrupt the boot sequence.

How do you install drivers if you can't boot up or log on to Windows, because the USB ports are disabled in the BIOS.

The only input I have available to me is the power button, which is not an immediate ON/OFF. So I can't interrupt the boot process. I've tried pushing it while booting, I've tried holding down while booting, and all it does is turn off the computer. I
    then hold it down to try to boot up and it goes immediately to the BSOD that I shared earlier.

If any solution requires any input from the keyboard or mouse, then that is not a solution, as
    the USB ports are disabled in BIOS.

BeauBaker, Dec 1, 2015
  3. power up

Do you have multiple accounts on the computer?

Could just be a random glitch.

Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.

Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.

Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.

Click Troubleshoot

Click Advanced options

Click Startup repair the follow the on screen instructions.

When complete, restart.

Try signing in again.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down.

1. Random interrupts, while holding any keyboard button down. - Similar Threads - Random interrupts while

2. NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE When holding down power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE When holding down power button: Hello, I was getting ready to sleep for the night and I told my little brother to hold down the power button on my hp all in one computer to turn it off and I saw that it wasn’t turning off and got confused and we were brought with a bsod that had an error code of...
  3. NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE When holding down power button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE When holding down power button: Hello, I was getting ready to sleep for the night and I told my little brother to hold down the power button on my hp all in one computer to turn it off and I saw that it wasn’t turning off and got confused and we were brought with a bsod that had an error code of...
  4. If I hold any button from keyboard it spams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I hold any button from keyboard it spams: I have this problem quite for very long time and if I hold any key on my keyboard it spams. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem too but I am not familiar with keyboard device at all so I need a bit of hand on this one. I did replaced the keyboard 3 years...
  5. If I hold any button from keyboard it spams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I hold any button from keyboard it spams: I have this problem quite for very long time and if I hold any key on my keyboard it spams. I do not know if anyone else is having this problem too but I am not familiar with keyboard device at all so I need a bit of hand on this one. I did replaced the keyboard 3 years...
  6. If I hold any button from keyboard it spams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Keyboard will lag behind and hold down keys randomly

Keyboard will lag behind and hold down keys randomly: My keyboard has been acting up for the past 2 weeks or so. Even when the computer isn't under a heavy load sometimes randomly it will hold down a key i was trying to type with. This is not happening with my actual keyboard it seems more like a software problem. Usually...
  8. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JokerQuin123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga62tt/when_i_press_any_button_on_my_keyboard_on_hold_it/
  9. I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY

I CANT MOVE CURSER WHILE HOLDING DOWN ANY KEY: I have a brand new windows 10 laptop and haven't been able to find any way to turn off smart sense or anything to fix this issue. I go into control panel and my mouse settings just aren't there to begin with. when i go into settings nothing indicates any way to change any of...
  10. Holding down keyboard buttons

Holding down keyboard buttons: Hello everyone. I'm having an issue with a brand new keyboard on my PC. I recently bought Gembird KB-UMGL-01 keyboard and I'm having an issue when holding down a button. For example, whenever I'm playing World of Warcraft if I hold down W to walk forward it acts as if I'm...