Windows 10: Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

Discus and support Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrokerDLJones, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

Everything was running smooth. No issues, loving Win 10. Then, the first BSOD came 2 days ago followed by a random BSOD now every 1-3 hours. I have uninstalled many programs attempting to get to as clean of an install as possible but to uninstall any more is more work than a new install all together and I would prefer to find the root cause. I have uploaded the debug file debug-DLJ-ACER-xxxx.zip to this post. Looking for some help from the experts - thank you!

:)

BrokerDLJones, Aug 10, 2015

2. Multiple random daily MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

OK, so I'm assuming I'll never get an answer on this then...

BTW, it happens EVERY TIME I try to sync a large amount of stuff from our server.

I wish I would have stuck with Windows 7...

Nex Gen Josh, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Multiple random daily MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs

As stated in my first post, I have already run MemTest86+ for 9 passes with no errors.

I believe there is corruption in the pagefile BECAUSE of the BSODs, not vice-versa. And this happened on 2 different computers with the same drive. Please read my first post in its entirety to get a full scope of the problem.

Nex Gen Josh, Aug 10, 2015
  4. essenbe Win User

Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

Hello, BrokerDLJones and welcome to the forums. I have looked at about 10 or 12 of your dump files and they are really little help. They all say the same thing.

Code: Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5934fe8771, b3b72bdf877f4464, ffffe00090d5faa0, 1c} Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Please right click on the start icon and select Command prompt administrator, give admin permissions and copy/paste this into the window that opens and press enter sfc /scannow . If you decide to type it in, please notice the space between the sfc and the /. We want it to say no integrity violations were found. If it says there where corrupt files that could not be repaired, please reboot and run it again. You may have to run it 3 times with reboots in between each time.

Also, please right click on the start icon and select device manager and please post a screenshot here. This will tell you how to upload it. Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums Let's wait and see what those files tell us.

essenbe, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install

1. Random Multiple Daily BSOD 4 days after Win10 Install - Similar Threads - Random Multiple Daily

2. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  3. Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD's Daily at Random.: Hi All,For the past couple of months I have been dealing with Daily Random BSODs on my HP 15-en0023dx Gaming Laptop.My Specs:CPU: Ryzen 7 4800HGPU: GTX 1660 Ti/CPUs iGPURAM: 16GB Crucial 3200MhzSSD: WD SN730OS: Windows 11 21H1I currently have the computer hooked up to a...
  4. Random BSODs multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...
  5. BSODs daily since installation of Win10

BSODs daily since installation of Win10: Ever since I installed Windows 10, in a newly built computer, I have been getting the same 5 or 6 BSoDs and crashes every time I start my machine. It starts with Kernel_Security_Failure, then Page_Fault, then something else, then something else. I've been dealing with this...
  6. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  7. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  8. Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10

Multiple daily BSOD since Upgrade to Win10: Hi, I am losing my mind and have run out of places to check for help, so hoping someone here can assist: I installed Win 10 on 8/8. Since then receiving the same 2 BSOD multiple times every day, but no indication as to the cause. I have updated every driver I can think...
  9. random BSOD issues multiple times daily

random BSOD issues multiple times daily: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at random multiple times daily. I have run the windbg and can only find a crash related to csrss.exe but I can't figure out how to fix it. This is a new windows 10 Enterprise installation which I was getting BSOD on this computer with windows 8.1...
  10. BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs

BSOD on win10 (also 7) Multiple / day clean installs: Getting BSOD on Win7, Win10 both while gaming. replaced graphics card (twice) 2 different cards. ntoskrnl.exe was one I recall. Maybe causing memory corruption now. Typically only occurs using ArchAge Game. reinstalled game a few times as well. reinstalled windows 7 4 times,...