Windows 10: Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors

Discus and support Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having numerous random BSODs. Seems worse when running Google earth. They occur about once per day. Errors are: 0x7F, 0x133,0x50, 0x3B. 93276 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoH, Sep 11, 2017.

1. LeoH Win User

Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors

I have been having numerous random BSODs. Seems worse when running Google earth. They occur about once per day. Errors are: 0x7F, 0x133,0x50, 0x3B.

:)

2. WillCrump Win User

Windows 10 = Bad_Pool_Header Blue Screen

I too have experienced the BSOD with a Bad Pool Header error. I reinstalled and was fine for about a week and now it's doing it again! :-(

What are the most likely culprits? There is no alpha-numeric code associated with the "Bad_Pool_Header" BSOD.

WillCrump, Sep 11, 2017
  3. Random Blue Screens

Hello!

Lately I've been getting random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs.

I've run sfc/scannow with no errors, chkdsk with no errors, and 2 extended passes with the memory check tool, also no errors.

These BSODs seem to happen randomly every few days, and they're very annoying.

Here's a link to my 2 latest BSODs minidumps:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ao-fan5pgktlhOo6lzX6lMkBzbmjgg

Thank you for any ideas on fixing this!

EarlyInsider, Sep 11, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Please have a go at uploading the zip file again. The one you posted is empty.

philc43, Sep 11, 2017
  5. LeoH Win User
    Attachment 152993Attachment 152993

6. philc43 Win User
    I think you will need to re-run the log collector again a create a new zip. Please wait while the data is collected - it can take a while to generate some of the logs.

philc43, Sep 12, 2017
  7. LeoH Win User
    I have tried three times and they are always empty. I will try again.

The instructions are different than what I see on the screen when I am trying to perform those operations.

8. LeoH Win User

I just received a message that says "All files have now been collected and are in a zipped folder on your desktop ready for you to upload to the forum. Press any key to continue"

So I am going to try it again.

9. LeoH Win User
    It didn't create a zipped file. I will try it again.

10. zbook New Member
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
    3) chkdsk /scan
    When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

4) msconfig (in the pop up system configuration > move the dot from normal startup to selective startup > uncheck load startup items > click service tab > in left lower corner check hide all Microsoft services > in the lower right side click disable all > click apply or ok > do not reboot)

5) taskmgr (in the pop up task manager > click on the start up tab > click on status so that the column sorts with enable rising to the top > right click on each row with enable and change to disable)

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...oot-in-windows

How to perform a Clean Boot in Windows 10 - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

6) shutdown /r (you will reboot the computer so that it is in clean boot)

7) Attempt the DM log collector when in clean boot and post the zip into the thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Sep 12, 2017
  11. LeoH Win User
    Attachment 153134Attachment 153134

12. LeoH Win User
    I finally have a log file that is not empty, can someone take a look at it.

Thanks

13. philc43 Win User

There are a range of different BSOD errors as you pointed out, these tend to suggest that you may have a hardware issue.

Some of the possible causes identified by WinDbg are shown below:

Code: BugCheck 7F, {8, ffff8400885c8bf0, ffff840088c38000, fffff802d7f78d6d} *** WARNING: Unable to verify checksum for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80250f47fd9, ffffaa001f7eb6e0, 0} Probably caused by : hardware ( nt!PfpPfnPrioRequest+2c9 ) BugCheck 7F, {8, ffffd40095e4fbf0, ffffd4009b8c7ec0, fffff80227a3496c} Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Please test your RAM: Note: this will probably take more than a day to complete the testing.

Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

philc43, Sep 12, 2017
  14. zbook New Member
    When available please post the results of the steps in post #11.
    When you were able to generate the DM log was it after all of the steps?
    Had you tried it after steps 1 -3 and before clean boot or only after clean boot?

zbook, Sep 12, 2017
  15. LeoH Win User
    I never could get the DM log to create a suitable file. I copied the TPfile into the DM log folder.

I am going to start the mem test right now.

Thanks for your patience.

leo

Thema:

1. Random Numerous BSOD majority are 133 errors - Similar Threads - Random Numerous BSOD

2. BSOD WATCHDOG ERROR 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD WATCHDOG ERROR 133: My computer has been crashing due to this issue and I'm not sure how to fix it. I have the dmp file on hand if you're needing it, but I really want to figure this out and determine what I can do about it. 0: kd> !analyze...
  3. BSOD WATCHDOG ERROR 133

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD WATCHDOG ERROR 133: My computer has been crashing due to this issue and I'm not sure how to fix it. I have the dmp file on hand if you're needing it, but I really want to figure this out and determine what I can do about it. 0: kd> !analyze...
  4. BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - error codes 109, a, 133, 133, 133: I have a new gaming pc just got delivered and it's BSOD 5 times. specs: Device name DESKTOP-3RG8SD0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable GPU : Nvidia 3070 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  5. Numerous BSoD errors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSoD errors: Hello guys, first timer here, Couple of months ago I bought a computer from a friend, was his old one. First thing I did when I turned this new PC on is make sure everything was up to date, apps and all. Only new things I installed were 2 games, both on Steam (7 Days to Die...
  6. Numerous BSODs with Various Errors

Numerous BSODs with Various Errors: Hi, I've been getting many BSODs over the past month or two. The errors vary and have included: "kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_IRQL," "reference_by_pointer," and "system_thread_exception_not_handled" to name a few. I have performed a clean install, but it...
  7. Numerous BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, Bad_System_Config_Info, KMode, etc. and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these...
  8. Numerous BSODs

Numerous BSODs: I've been getting numerous BSODs Ranging from Kernel_Security_Check_Failure and Bad_System_Config_Info and sometimes showing an error code that is 0xc0000001, 0xc000021a telling me I'm missing some system files Winlogon.exe, etc. It only happened recently these last two...
  9. Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133)

Computer freezing randomly and one BSoD (error code 133): Youtube is generally up, happens when gaming sometimes, but not always. The computer will lock up, the sound will lock up and glitch out and then restart. It BSoD once within the first day of having it, error 133. Thanks 107058
  10. Numerous BSOD's

Numerous BSOD's: PC Specs: i5 - 6500 2x8 Gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @ 2133MHz (disabled XMP just in case -usually runs at 3200MHz) Windows 10 64-bit NOTE: This build be fresh, I installed most of my device drivers within the first few days of use So after tolerating a bunch of...