Windows 10: Random pc crashes screens go black and I have to hardrestart.

Discus and support Random pc crashes screens go black and I have to hardrestart. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Happens randomly, I just rebuilt the motherboard, cpu, and just recently got the gpu, the oldest parts are my power supply. I have to hard restart the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by semajoja, Sep 8, 2016.

1. semajoja Win User

Random pc crashes screens go black and I have to hardrestart.

Happens randomly, I just rebuilt the motherboard, cpu, and just recently got the gpu, the oldest parts are my power supply. I have to hard restart the computer to get the cpu to boot happens mostly when playing games.- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4} EventID 41 Version 3 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000200000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2016-09-09T01:15:32.631438000Z EventRecordID 1054 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 4 [ ThreadID] 8 Channel System Computer DESKTOP-35SQBG1 - Security [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData BugcheckCode 0 BugcheckParameter1 0x0 BugcheckParameter2 0x0 BugcheckParameter3 0x0 BugcheckParameter4 0x0 SleepInProgress 0 PowerButtonTimestamp 0 BootAppStatus 0

:)

semajoja, Sep 8, 2016

2. Random Computer Crashes while playing a game or using Windows 10 computer.

Old title: Random Computer Crashes...

I built my very first PC a few months ago and I have been having problems from pretty much day 1. The computer is randomly crashing and I have no clue why. From in the middle of playing a game to just simply starting up the computer has crashed. It will
    all of a sudden quit responding and there is a low buzzing noise, then eventually it will restart itself then go to a black screen saying to reboot and select proper boot device. After this I am able to power off and restart and it works but still has the
    same random crashes. I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been unsuccessful... Any help would be much appreciated.

RowingIsLife, Sep 8, 2016
  3. Black screen cause by the driver in Windows 10.

I updaded the driver , strange thing when i tried this before my driver crashed it said it was up to date. Now it's better still a black screen for like 5-10 seconds that was not there before Random pc crashes screens go black and I have to hardrestart. :D (also someties it does not happen)

1 didn't tried in safe mode.

2 after the driver update there was no random black screen but i used it only a little , yes there were random black screen , like i was writing for 10 minutes in a word and got a black screen suddenly.

RaresBrezeanu, Sep 8, 2016
  4. semajoja Win User

added my desktop infor

semajoja, Sep 8, 2016
  5. axe0 New Member
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random pc crashes screens go black and I have to hardrestart. - Similar Threads - Random crashes screens

2. Random Black Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Black Screen Crashes: Hi all!I've been having issues where my screen randomly goes black and my PC crashes. Sometimes I can still hear audio in the background and sometimes it's a full on crash. Things I've tried:1. Updated all drivers2. Underclocked GPU3. Set GPU to Max performance from Nvidia...
  3. Random black screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen crashes: For almost a year now I've been having crashes with no discernible source, seemingly at random. I could be browsing the internet, playing a game, or literally doing nothing. Sometimes I've had my computer crash after a restart before I can even open a program. When it first...
  4. Random black screen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random black screen crashes: For almost a year now I've been having crashes with no discernible source, seemingly at random. I could be browsing the internet, playing a game, or literally doing nothing. Sometimes I've had my computer crash after a restart before I can even open a program. When it first...
  5. Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black: Hi Everyone, Im asking this mostly because im afraid im destroying my gpu.Ive been having problems with my screen going black/ randomly freezing in a lot of scenarios, at startup it oftenly turns one or more of my screens off and then on again, while watching shows of vlc it...
  6. Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc randomly freezes/ screens go black: Hi Everyone, Im asking this mostly because im afraid im destroying my gpu.Ive been having problems with my screen going black/ randomly freezing in a lot of scenarios, at startup it oftenly turns one or more of my screens off and then on again, while watching shows of vlc it...
  7. screen going black randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    screen going black randomly: windows 10 screen goes black randomly, started when downloaded latest windows 10 update, reverted back to previous version, now message from microsoft my version of windows 10 about to expire?...
  8. Random Black Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Black Screen Crashes: My computer will randomly crash to a black screen, continue audio for a little bit, then nothing. This usually occurs when streaming video, but occasionally occurs when browsing or doing something else. However, it has never crashed while playing a video game. I've tried the...
  9. PC crashes randomly with black screen

PC crashes randomly with black screen: While it is hapaning i cant do anyting i cat even force close i reinstaled the graphic driver but it doesent work i need help asap please! ***Original Title: Random crash whit black screen***...
  10. PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen

PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen: Every time the PC crashes it will boot up and stay stuck on a black screen. Once it is shut down manually then booted up again it is fine. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...