Windows 10: Random pictures on the desktop

Discus and support Random pictures on the desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good morning everyone. I know this is a small problem, but hear me out *Smile On my desktop themes, I use pictures in a folder. In Windows 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Outsider418, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Random pictures on the desktop

Good morning everyone.

I know this is a small problem, but hear me out *Smile

On my desktop themes, I use pictures in a folder. In Windows 7 and 8, I was able to randomize these pictures, but I have not found such a feature in Windows 10. Did they take that feature out, or am I just missing it?

Thanks.

:)

Outsider418, Jan 3, 2016

2. Windows 10 Login Screen Wallpapers as Default Desktop Wallpaper

Dear Microsoft,

I love the random pictures being displayed at the Windows 10 login screen. They are amazing! I wonder if it would be possible to have the same randomizing function and pictures as an option to the Desktop Wallpaper. Is is something you're already working
    on?

Thanks,

Dan

dancar2010, Jan 3, 2016
  3. May 1960 Win User
    I cannot log on to my account

I have to sign in twice now to access my desktop from the start screen that gives me random new pictures ?

May 1960, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Random pictures on the desktop

There should be a button 'Shuffle' on or off.

Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  5. I know there usually is...

If I right click on the desktop and go to personalize, I get this screen...

Random pictures on the desktop [​IMG]

From that screen, if I go to "themes", I get this screen...

Random pictures on the desktop [​IMG]

But none have a option to shuffle. What did I miss?

Thanks

Outsider418, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Jan 3, 2016
  7. Got it. Thanks again for your help!

Outsider418, Jan 3, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

Glad to help!
    Have a great day! *Smile

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Random pictures on the desktop - Similar Threads - Random pictures desktop

2. desktop pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop pictures: I think it would be nice if you could print the location of pictures that come up when we sign in to windows. Always different pictures and would be nice to know where the location is...
  3. desktop pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop pictures: I think it would be nice if you could print the location of pictures that come up when we sign in to windows. Always different pictures and would be nice to know where the location is...
  4. desktop pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop picture

Desktop picture: Windows 10 Office 365. Automatic update 2 days ago. Today desktop picture replaced after one minute by random slideshow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/6ce2e10a-c6b1-4a51-800d-24c4ce8741e4
  6. Desktop picture

Desktop picture: My desktop just came up black and all the windows screen colors are reversed when I click the startup button. What has happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/0b851151-48cb-425a-81d3-99915a3d0e52
  7. Desktop Pictures

Desktop Pictures: I have 4 Win10 machines and each seems to have its own version of the lock screen as well as the 'sign in' screen. I would like to use some of them as my desktop background but don't know where the files for them are located. Can someone point them out to me? Thank you....
  8. Desktop Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Pictures: I have 4 Win10 machines and each seems to have its own version of the lock screen as well as the 'sign in' screen. I would like to use some of them as my desktop background but don't know where the files for them are located. Can someone point them out to me? Thank you....
  9. desktop picture

desktop picture: how do i find out what my desk top picture is from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/ab96a116-9949-4858-bc78-1685cbfddbd8
  10. desktop picture

desktop picture: how do i find out what my desk top picture is from, ie place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-picture/34c62eb8-9947-49f2-bb2e-bed38f51b959

Users found this page by searching for:

1. randome pictures on desktop