Windows 10: Random Restarts Help Please

Discus and support Random Restarts Help Please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there everyone, The past 3 days when i've been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X and i've been away from my computer for a while i;ve noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mejjo, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Mejjo Win User

Random Restarts Help Please

Hi there everyone,
    The past 3 days when i've been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X and i've been away from my computer for a while i;ve noticed when i return that everything has closed and i'm back to the dekstop after a restart.
    It seems my computer randomly reboots every now and then and i have no idea why as i've not changed anything or installed anything new since it started happening.

It would be a great help if anyone here may know how i can fix this as its very very annoying.

Thank you.

:)

Mejjo, Mar 29, 2016

2. Please Help Random Restarts when using x plane

Since you have already exhausted all the possible steps that could possibly resolve the issue on the computer, we strongly recommend that you contact X-Plane’s Support directly to resolve the issue on this

link

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Mar 29, 2016
  3. N900 restarts in a random way!! please help

Today i try and downloads few stuff, along wth some config changes. Hopefully it shouldnt restart. I will keep u updated on this.

Meanwhile could you please suggest me some good application or a game that demonstrates capability of N900.

madskillz6, Mar 29, 2016
  4. lmaneke Win User

What is your hardware specifications? Random restarts are caused mostly by a hardware or driver problem.

lmaneke, Mar 29, 2016
  5. Mejjo Win User
    Sorry for not adding those in my first post. Here are the specs for my system. It seems to only happen when running a game such as FSX. I left my computer on overnight last night without it running and it stayed on without problem. I left some windows open just to test if it restarted or not. I have no idea why it would randomly now start when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator X as i've been playing it for weeks without issues.

• Graphics: GTX 960
    • Hard Drive Storage: 2 Tb
    • Processor: i7-4790
    • RAM Memory: 8 GB
    • Intel Core i7-4790 processor
    • 3.6GHz up to 4GHz max frequency Haswell CPU
    • 2TB SATA 7200rpm harddrive
    • 120GB Solid State Drive
    • 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz RAM
    • Intel B85 Chipset
    • GeForce GTX 960 2GB graphics card

Mejjo, Mar 29, 2016
  6. lmaneke Win User
    What is the make and Model of your motherboard? Is this a custom build PC?

Are you keeping track of the temps of your CPU, graphics card, Motherboard, etc? Overheating issues can also cause random restarts.

Also, you may want to check your reliability history to see if you may be having system crashes.

Right click on start
    Click control panel
    Under system and security, click review your computer status
    Click on maintenance
    Click on view reliability history

Check to see in the Windows failures if you have had bluescreens

lmaneke, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Restarts Help Please - Similar Threads - Random Restarts Help

2. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  3. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?: I am Running a Ryzen 9 5900x with a RTX 3080, 2, 1Tb, m.2ssd and 32 Gb of ram with a PSU of 850WI build this pc and it has been giving me problems from day one, while gaming, watching youtube or doing work my pc would either freeze on one screen and be completely unresponsive...
  4. Computer randomly freezed or restarts please help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System constantly restarts randomly. Help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System constantly restarts randomly. Help please.: I have noticed for the past couple weeks that my system would just randomly restart when I'm using it. I use both Firefox and Chrome. But lately when I have chrome running, it's more likely to suddenly restart.I use Windows 7, please help?...
  6. System constantly restarts randomly. Help please.

System constantly restarts randomly. Help please.: I have noticed for the past couple weeks that my system would just randomly restart when I'm using it. I use both Firefox and Chrome. But lately when I have chrome running, it's more likely to suddenly restart.I use Windows 7, please help?...
  7. Random Freeze and Restart please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Freeze and Restart please help: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff800f7cc83010, 0xfffff80696f11b20, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 61104a98-0e5d-4ac4-8432-c02ad7bfdeb9....
  8. Random Freeze and Restart please help

Random Freeze and Restart please help: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff800f7cc83010, 0xfffff80696f11b20, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 61104a98-0e5d-4ac4-8432-c02ad7bfdeb9....
  9. Random Freeze and Restart please help

10. PLEASE HELP! Windows Randomly Restarts

PLEASE HELP! Windows Randomly Restarts: So I built my own pc about 4 months ago and sometimes it just randomly restarts. The screen just goes black and then the pc goes back to the first screen when starting up. However, the tower stays on the entire time as if the pc is working perfectly fine. Please help....