Windows 10: Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41).

Discus and support Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41). in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ***THIS IS ALSO OVER AT THE BSOD SECTION. I'M CONTINUING IT THERE.*** Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by mizzer, Sep 12, 2015.

1. mizzer Win User

Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41).

***THIS IS ALSO OVER AT THE BSOD SECTION. I'M CONTINUING IT THERE.***

Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro.
    I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue.

Updated GForce Drivers after using DisplayDriverUninstaller.
    SSD C: Drive firmware updated.
    Ran Memtest86+ on each stick for 8 passes with no errors.
    Updated audio drivers.
    Updated network drivers.
    Updated SATA drivers.
    Ran Windows Defender Full Scan with no findings.
    Ran Malwarebytes Full Scan with no findings.

Using a 2 year old Corsair HX850W PSU.
    Nothing is overclocked.

It happens when I play games. I ran one 3DMark test with no issues. Ran it again and it reset as it normally does. I ran Furmark with no issues.

Stumped!

:)

mizzer, Sep 12, 2015

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Bump for solution

JacquesMongolfier, Sep 12, 2015
  3. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Okay, I did a repair install. Videogame freezes disappeared.

But I still have the random reboots with Kernel Power 41(63) error.

JacquesMongolfier, Sep 12, 2015
  4. yax51 Win User

Just had the same thing happen to me. No errors, or anything that would be suspicious.
    The Kernel error 41 is just an error that says the computer was shut down with being powered off properly. You'll get the same error if you hold down the power button to shut off the machine instead of shutting it down through windows.

Anyone else have any ideas?

yax51, Sep 13, 2015
  5. mizzer Win User
    Hi yax, out of curiosity did you upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10?

mizzer, Sep 13, 2015
  6. yax51 Win User
    I did upgrade from Windows 8.1 to 10. I was having a separate issue that had plagued me for weeks, but was able to solve it, but just last night, before I posted, the computer randomly restarted.

yax51, Sep 14, 2015
  7. mizzer Win User
    I completed a fresh install of Windows 10 pro. Had similar results: reset when playing games or running 3D Benchmarks.

mizzer, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41). - Similar Threads - Random Restarts playing

2. Getting Kernel Error 41 when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Kernel Error 41 when gaming: It just started last week. I had been playing the new Call of Duty and started getting these crashes where the screen would go black and the computer would restart. Tried playing Spider-Man and started having the same issue so it wasn't just COD being crappy like I thought....
  3. Getting Kernel Error 41 when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Kernel Error 41 when gaming: It just started last week. I had been playing the new Call of Duty and started getting these crashes where the screen would go black and the computer would restart. Tried playing Spider-Man and started having the same issue so it wasn't just COD being crappy like I thought....
  4. Getting Kernel Error 41 when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  6. KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL POWER 41 - random restart: Hello . Ever since I changed my computer to Intel Core i9-10850K 3600MHz AIO Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT ASUS TUF Gaming z490-plus RAM: G.SKILL RipjawsV DDR4 32GB 3600MHz CL16GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3090 24GB Be Quiet Dark POWER PRO11 1000Watt Since last year I have had a...
  7. Random restart when playing games

Random restart when playing games: this problem had been persist for 1 year, my pc sometime suddenly restart when playing games. tried all things including replacing the PSU but no change at all. here i present my event logs and my pc data, hope you can help....
  8. Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.

Kernel 41, when playing graphic intensive games.: Hello Everyone, I've been having some issues with my Pc and after searching the web have not been able to fix it. PC SPEC: ASUS Z170 Pro gaming i7 6700 CPU cooler is a Corsair H100i v2 GPU Geforce GTX 1080 ti PSU Corsair HX850i ram: HyperX Fury 2x, 16GB, DDR4-2133, DIMM 288...
  9. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...
  10. Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41) but no dump.

Random Restarts when playing games. Kernel errors (41) but no dump.: Upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. I think I took care of the update bug so I don't believe it is the issue. Updated GForce Drivers after using DisplayDriverUninstaller. SSD C: Drive firmware updated. Ran Memtest86+ on each stick for 8 passes with no errors....