Windows 10: Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

Discus and support Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been experiencing random shutdowns while using my PC, anywhere from once in 2 days to 3 times a day. Never a bluescreen, my system will simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanmay Bhonsale, May 22, 2024.

1. Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

I've been experiencing random shutdowns while using my PC, anywhere from once in 2 days to 3 times a day. Never a bluescreen, my system will simply hang for a few seconds before shutting down.It seems to be totally random, as there's no common situation amongst each random shutdown instance; at the very least it doesnt depend on the following:whether connected to power or on batteryopening certain applications or webpagessystem load - it's happened even when nothing was open lolcpu and gpu temps - i observe temps often and this has happened even when cpu temps is less than 75System details:Len

:)

Tanmay Bhonsale, May 22, 2024

2. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization EVENT ID: 86

Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization... 350513d1635967206t-scep-certificate-enrollment-initialization-event-id-86-a-ipconfig.jpg

Vintage Chief, May 22, 2024
  3. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization EVENT ID: 86

My Hosts file is identical to the Hosts file you posted.

Vintage Chief, May 22, 2024
  4. spunk Win User

Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization EVENT ID: 86

Please do not post more then one thread about the same subject. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization EVENT ID: 86 SCEP stands for Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol and is a certificate management protocol that helps IT administrators issue certificates automatically. This error code may occur if the client computer cannot find the correct IP address or if the Hosts file contains a static IP address. Go to Search and type %Hosts% and press Enter. See if there are any IP addresses or Domain names that don't belong. Attached is a normal Hosts file.

spunk, May 22, 2024
Thema:

Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

1. Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization... - Similar Threads - Random shutdowns Kernel

2. Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...: I've been experiencing random shutdowns while using my PC, anywhere from once in 2 days to 3 times a day. Never a bluescreen, my system will simply hang for a few seconds before shutting down.It seems to be totally random, as there's no common situation amongst each random...
  3. Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shutdowns: Kernel-Power event 41 and then SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization...: I've been experiencing random shutdowns while using my PC, anywhere from once in 2 days to 3 times a day. Never a bluescreen, my system will simply hang for a few seconds before shutting down.It seems to be totally random, as there's no common situation amongst each random...
  4. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  5. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization failed: since AMD not letting me post a question, cry for help i am back with event logs errorOS - Windows 10 Home 22H2 64bit up to date Motherboard - Gigabyte B450M DS3H v1 TPM and Secure Boot enabled in BIOS BIOS version - F2 since using Ryzen 3 2200G so not planning to update...
  6. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization

SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-PB2CDVH$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:I randomly get this error throughout the day. I updated my AMD software which fixed it for...
  7. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization: SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\DESKTOP-PB2CDVH$ via https://AMD-KeyId-907d65e9b562315997dd5ad086b2b7598957b92c.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:I randomly get this error throughout the day. I updated my AMD software which fixed it for...
  8. SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error: Can someone help me fix this error? I'm on a HP 255 G8 Notebook PC. For the last few days, the screen almost completely freezes, accept at the top, you can still move the mouse pointer at that top area. then all of the screen turns to white, and i have to restart the laptop...
  9. SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SCEP Certificate enrolment initialization error: Can someone help me fix this error? I'm on a HP 255 G8 Notebook PC. For the last few days, the screen almost completely freezes, accept at the top, you can still move the mouse pointer at that top area. then all of the screen turns to white, and i have to restart the laptop...
  10. SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP: Keep get error and systems reboots when playing any online game:error is SCEP Certificate enrollment initialization for WORKGROUP\ADVLOGSYS-01$ via https://AMD-KeyId-578c545f796951421221a4a578acdb5f682f89c8.microsoftaik.azure.net/templates/Aik/scep failed:GetCACapsGetCACaps:...