Windows 10: Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??

Discus and support Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My "new" Lenovo came with Windows 10 pre-loaded. For the first couple months, whenever I started my computer, I had a different gorgeous picture from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doctorj, Jan 22, 2018.

1. doctorj Win User

Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??

My "new" Lenovo came with Windows 10 pre-loaded. For the first couple months, whenever I started my computer, I had a different gorgeous picture from somewhere around the world with a question asking if I wanted to continue receiving them. I always clicked YES! But now, for some reason, I have the same locked screen picture with no options to get others.

Did MS send those random pix? If not, who did? How do I get them started again??

:)

doctorj, Jan 22, 2018
  2. PapaChuck Win User

Screen saver picture no longer exist on Windows 10

had beautiful pix in screen saver, changed time for saver to start and pix no longer there

Original title: screen save pix

PapaChuck, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Disable facebook cover photo and profile picture in sign in screen

Actually, what I was trying to do is have the random lock screen wallpapers instead. Sorry for not being very clear. I already modified the lock screen settings and changed 'picture' to Windows spotlight, hoping that what I would see is the ever changing
    wallpapers. On system boot-up, my fb cover is the lock screen. And whenever the pc is locked, it would change to the random wallpapers. But what I want is to entirely disable my cover photo. Am I able to do that or by using an MS account, I'm stuck with that
    behavior of Windows?

Eric John Ignacio, Jan 22, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared?? - Similar Threads - Random start pix

2. Random Freezing/Lock-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Freezing/Lock-up: Hello. First time post, but I've run out of options that aren't wiping my computer and fresh installing. A few days ago, I finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I'm mostly glad I did, but since then, I've been experiencing random freezes in which both screen and...
  3. Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.: Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/Desktop*** ***Changed Original Title From: Locked screen***...
  4. My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up

My Laptop Keeps Randomly Locking Itself Up: My laptop keeps locking itself up randomly even when i am writing this, everytime i press the windows button or the spacebar or shift or anyhting (i don't know anymore) it will lock itself up even after i and i have read online that it may be because my os is not updated and...
  5. Lock screen image disappeared?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen image disappeared?: So when I first got this laptop in January, it came with Win10. I use high contrast all the time, and have installed various workaround extensions to help deal with my vision issues. Initially I used a workaround method I found on a forum to change my lock screen, even...
  6. My computer is locking up now

My computer is locking up now: I installed a PCI usb3.0 card yesterday and today the computer is constantly locking up cant do anything except power down and restart, also my computer updated win 10 to the newest build 2 day's ago 14291 rs1 160314 2254. Im not sure which is causing the issue I might have...
  7. My settings screen starts to show, then disappears.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My settings screen starts to show, then disappears.: Hello, I'm new to the forum. I just wondered if this issue I am having with my settings screen is a common problem, and if there is a fix for it? I just upgraded my system yesterday, from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and I wanted to go into the settings to check out how the...
  8. My computer will randomly go to the lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer will randomly go to the lock screen: When I am using my computer, the screen will go black and then go to the lock screen, just like if I had locked it using the start menu. It happens even If I'm actively using my computer. All my power settings are set so that when my laptop is on the "hp recommended" power...
  9. System lock ups randomly.

in Windows 10 Support
    System lock ups randomly.: Ok, I have done everything I know how to do and am completely at a loss now. My pc consist of the following parts: CPU:6700k GPU: EVGA 980 TI SC. MB Asus Z170PRO RAM 16gb DDR4 SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro 512 - WD Black Edition 2TB. Temps on the pc are amazing they idle...
  10. Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Randomly disappearing taskbar and start icons: I have tried doing fresh installs of Windows 10 multiple times but I always face this issue where items in the start menu and/or taskbar jump lists disappear randomly. I am attaching a screenshot for this. This also happens when after I close any game (Eg. Battlefield 4, Tomb...