Windows 10: Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??

Discus and support Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My "new" Lenovo came with Windows 10 pre-loaded. For the first couple months, whenever I started my computer, I had a different gorgeous picture from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doctorj, Jan 22, 2018.

1. doctorj Win User

Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared??

My "new" Lenovo came with Windows 10 pre-loaded. For the first couple months, whenever I started my computer, I had a different gorgeous picture from somewhere around the world with a question asking if I wanted to continue receiving them. I always clicked YES! But now, for some reason, I have the same locked screen picture with no options to get others.

Did MS send those random pix? If not, who did? How do I get them started again??

:)

doctorj, Jan 22, 2018
  2. PapaChuck Win User

Screen saver picture no longer exist on Windows 10

had beautiful pix in screen saver, changed time for saver to start and pix no longer there

Original title: screen save pix

PapaChuck, Jan 22, 2018
  3. Disable facebook cover photo and profile picture in sign in screen

Actually, what I was trying to do is have the random lock screen wallpapers instead. Sorry for not being very clear. I already modified the lock screen settings and changed 'picture' to Windows spotlight, hoping that what I would see is the ever changing
    wallpapers. On system boot-up, my fb cover is the lock screen. And whenever the pc is locked, it would change to the random wallpapers. But what I want is to entirely disable my cover photo. Am I able to do that or by using an MS account, I'm stuck with that
    behavior of Windows?

Eric John Ignacio, Jan 22, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Thema:

1. Random start-up pix on my locked screen have now disappeared?? - Similar Threads - Random start pix

2. Random black screen at start ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random black screen at start ups: Hi Team,The only problem I am facing with my new windows 10 PC is, it shows black screen during the start-up sometimes. After the Windows 10 logo loading... it goes black. Then I have to press the reset button to reboot it and it will work normally. It is not very often, but...
  3. Random black screen at start ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random black screen at start ups: Hi Team,The only problem I am facing with my new windows 10 PC is, it shows black screen during the start-up sometimes. After the Windows 10 logo loading... it goes black. Then I have to press the reset button to reboot it and it will work normally. It is not very often, but...
  4. Random black screen at start ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My PC started to have random blue screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC started to have random blue screens.: It only seems to blue screen me when I'm not gaming on it so it's kind of confusing.I've checked the event viewer and it's giving me some things that I've never heard of them.The stop code I'm receiving is "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  6. My PC started to have random blue screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC started to have random blue screens.: It only seems to blue screen me when I'm not gaming on it so it's kind of confusing.I've checked the event viewer and it's giving me some things that I've never heard of them.The stop code I'm receiving is "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck....
  7. My PC started to have random blue screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lock screen on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen on start up: Earlier in the afternoon my fiancé was using the laptop it was working fine. Went to get on the laptop this evening and it’s asking for a password or pin number and we’ve tried everything that we know of when it comes to pin numbers or passwords and cannot get past our...
  9. Lock Screen Pix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Pix: Hi. I am over 65 and have barely learned to use computers. I got a new computer with Windows 10 on it. I want to put a different picture on my lock screen. I do not like any of their choices. The background screen allowed me to find themes to download, which I did. Is there...
  10. Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.: Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/Desktop*** ***Changed Original Title From: Locked screen***...