Windows 10: Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop

Discus and support Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought this laptop about two weeks ago. It came with windows 10 installed. But for the last week or so it has been crashing to BSOD about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Twitch904, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Twitch904 Win User

Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop

Hello, I just bought this laptop about two weeks ago. It came with windows 10 installed. But for the last week or so it has been crashing to BSOD about once a day. Nothing specifically seems to be triggering it just randomly happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

Twitch904, Jan 16, 2016
  2. Msft486 Win User

Windows 10 Suddenly restarts without warning

My new brand laptop restarts randomly once a day. any solution?

Msft486, Jan 16, 2016
  3. GinaCoy Win User
    My NEW Dell laptop keeps restarting randomly (Windows 10)

About 3-5 times a day, my brand new Dell laptop just randomly shuts down while I am working and restarts itself immediately. It is very quick, but also very annoying when I am working with a customer and it does this. It is not doing this in a specific
    application, but very randomly, and I can't seem to find a pattern.

GinaCoy, Jan 16, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

5. Twitch904 Win User
    My Apologies. I have way too many things on the go. If this worked then the .zip file should be on the bottom of this reply. Was there anything else i was missing?

Thanks again *Smile

Attachment 59551

Twitch904, Jan 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please check Acer for driver updates, nothing specific just everything *Smile
    Please update or reinstall Speedfan.

7. Twitch904 Win User
    So I downloaded the drivers for my computer from the acer website and ran the repair option on all of them as they must have been up to date already. I then updated the bios which i believe wasn't up to date, and reinstalled speedfan. Of course it hasn't crashed on me since I started this thread, so i guess all that's left is to wait and see *Smile

Thank you very much for the help *Smile

Twitch904, Jan 20, 2016
  8. Twitch904 Win User

So for the last week it ran fine everyday without crashing and then today it gave me the BSOD with the same message "kernel_security_check_failure" after the laptop restarted I ran your program again and created another log.

Attachment 60959

Thanks again,

Twitch

Twitch904, Jan 26, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    Has recently any update been installed? Pleaes check Windows Update history.
    Windows Update History - View in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Are you using both your GPU's (switching)?

The Nvidia video drivers have been flagged.
    Code: ffffd000`43aed928 fffff801`cbf0cb01Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1acb01 0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkmstart end module name fffff801`cbd60000 fffff801`cc97b000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Wed Dec 16 15:03:30 2015 (56716F32) CheckSum: 00BE13AE ImageSize: 00C1B000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Randomly Crashes to BSOD about once a day. Brand New Laptop - Similar Threads - Randomly Crashes BSOD

2. Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop: Hello,I recently bought an HP Envy x360 AMD Ryzen 7 5700U laptop with Windows 11 and it keeps on randomly crashing when I am in the middle of doing school work. I have tried everything that is recommended for non tech savvy people, calling customer support from the place I...
  3. Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop: Hello,I recently bought an HP Envy x360 AMD Ryzen 7 5700U laptop with Windows 11 and it keeps on randomly crashing when I am in the middle of doing school work. I have tried everything that is recommended for non tech savvy people, calling customer support from the place I...
  4. BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD once a day: Hi, my name is Mateo and I've a BSOD on fresh boot generally once a day. I have readed a few post and I made the Driver verifier. It gives me DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. Here is the dump file, if you can read it I will appreciate a...
  5. Getting a BSOD about once per day

Getting a BSOD about once per day: Hi, I've had this computer for about a year and have lately been getting a BSOD about once per day. I ran a memory diagnostic, checked that Windows 10 was up to date, check that NVIDIA was up to date, and blew out some dust from inside of the computer (there wasn't much). I...
  6. BSOD once a day

BSOD once a day: I've been getting BSOD relating to ntoskrnl.exe, but I can't pinpoint the driver using bluescreenview. I'm running Version 2004, but I've been getting the BSOD even before the update. I've attached the last BSOD report. Thanks 160817
  7. I get the Bsod once a day on my brand new pc

I get the Bsod once a day on my brand new pc: I'm not really sure what to do up to this point i get the Bsod once a day and each time it has a different stop code. i have an i9900k processor and 32 GB of ram. Here is all of my mini dump files that are from the Bsod. can someone please help me in telling me what is...
  8. Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.

Seemingly completely random crashes and BSOD's - at least once a day.: Okay, so since owning my computer few months now, it's pretty much been doing the following: - complete freeze, requiring me to reset the system using the reset button on the tower - BSOD with different error messages and causes - instant and total resboot of the entire...
  9. random crash on brand new build

random crash on brand new build: just as the title says this is a brand new build specs are as follows motherboard asus x99 deluxe ii cpu intel core i7 6800k cpu cooler hyper 212 gpu asus strix gtx 1070 8gb crucial ballistix 32gb ddr4 2400 1tb ssd (os) brought over from old system 1tb wd red...
  10. Random BSOD once a day

Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...