Windows 10: Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

Discus and support Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On the bottom right - sometimes it will display exactly like it should (Wednesday, November 23, 2016) and sometimes like right now, it just displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thehuot, Nov 22, 2016.

1. thehuot Win User

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

On the bottom right - sometimes it will display exactly like it should (Wednesday, November 23, 2016) and sometimes like right now, it just displays the time. Any idea how to have the display show as accurate?

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar [​IMG]

:)

thehuot, Nov 22, 2016
  2. SoftEngi Win User

Random Windows Hangs

My machine has Windows 10 Enterprise edition and from last couple of days, it is freezing randomly at any time of the day.

First the taskbar stops responding (I am unable to open the start menu), then (Alt+Tab) stops working, and finally current application in focus stops responding.

Only option I have is to restart the machine by forced power off.

I didn't find anything relevant in the eventvwr.

Any suggestion on how to find out what could be causing the freeze?

Thanks in advance.

SoftEngi, Nov 22, 2016
  3. n97 mini problems with facebook

it use to work but then stopped one day randomly

littlerawr, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

1. Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar - Similar Threads - Randomly stops displaying

2. Power display on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power display on taskbar: Hi all I've had an issue recently that my power won't display on my taskbar. I've tried turning it on and off in settings but that doesn't work. Someone please advise me on how to fix this....
  3. Taskbar refreshes randomly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar refreshes randomly?: it doesn't happen every 2 minutes, but it's really noticeable and distracting. i've tried doing the restore files thing and that didn't work, and my graphics driver is already updated. i think what could have caused the refreshing was updating it, since i started noticing it...
  4. Random BSODs Throughout The Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs Throughout The Day: Attachment 69824 Hi All, As the title says, I am getting random BSODs throughout the day on my machine. Funny part is that I haven't actually seen what the BSOD errors are; I'll just step away from my computer and it's restarted because of BSOD. You'll see from my logs...
  5. Random BSOD once a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD once a day: After I moved to Germany on Monday 2017.09.25 (not sure, if that is somehow connected) , I am getting BSOD once a day unexpetedly. Not while playing games, the applications running at that time- Mozilla, Skype, Notepad++, keypass, foobar. Then it restarts automaticly and...
  6. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...
  7. Taskbar Shrinks Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Shrinks Randomly: I have a Dell Lat e5550. I have it on a docking station with two monitors. Everything displayed correctly until last week. All of a sudden when I click anything in the taskbar the taskbar moves like this [img] The wallpapers will no longer line up correctly and the...
  8. random directory display

in Windows 10 Support
    random directory display: Hi, Each time event Id98 [Ntfs (Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs)] triggers, directory of external disk (E:\) is displaying on the screen. I would like to know how to suppress this display. System files are ok with sfc /scannow Thank you for your help 51950
  9. Two Taskbars Displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Two Taskbars Displayed: I am stumped by what I believe is an unusual situation in that my friend's Dell laptop is displaying two taskbars. One is active and the computer will respond normally when operated from the taskbar icons. The other is inactive as are the Desktop icons. There is an error...
  10. Display Date in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Date in Taskbar: I know that the date normally doesn't display in your Taskbar when you have a Taskbar pin to the right or left of your screen (best place to put it for doesn't eat up vertical screen space on wide screens). I know that you can get it to display by widening your Taskbar but...