Windows 10: Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

Discus and support Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On the bottom right - sometimes it will display exactly like it should (Wednesday, November 23, 2016) and sometimes like right now, it just displays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thehuot, Nov 22, 2016.

1. thehuot Win User

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

On the bottom right - sometimes it will display exactly like it should (Wednesday, November 23, 2016) and sometimes like right now, it just displays the time. Any idea how to have the display show as accurate?

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar [​IMG]

:)

thehuot, Nov 22, 2016
  2. SoftEngi Win User

Random Windows Hangs

My machine has Windows 10 Enterprise edition and from last couple of days, it is freezing randomly at any time of the day.

First the taskbar stops responding (I am unable to open the start menu), then (Alt+Tab) stops working, and finally current application in focus stops responding.

Only option I have is to restart the machine by forced power off.

I didn't find anything relevant in the eventvwr.

Any suggestion on how to find out what could be causing the freeze?

Thanks in advance.

SoftEngi, Nov 22, 2016
  3. n97 mini problems with facebook

it use to work but then stopped one day randomly

littlerawr, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar

1. Randomly stops displaying DAY in taskbar - Similar Threads - Randomly stops displaying

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar display: How can I change my taskbar display from vertical to horizontal? I found it has changed to vertical by itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/47533821-aa1e-4e5c-9620-38563a3c2a93
  6. Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen randomly stops displaying: Hi all, I have a Medion Erazer P7647 and in the past few days the screen has begun randowmly cutting out. The screen is still powered on and the laptop is still working, it just displays black, or flickers pink and whatever is displayed on the screen. The only way I've been...
  7. Taskbar display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar display: I want to remove the day of the week from the date and time displayed in the Taskbar in Windows 10, how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-display/261dff30-2c77-4f8c-8bcf-49e323a68b91
  8. Windows Mail Taskbar icon badge stopped displaying

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Taskbar icon badge stopped displaying: Windows 10 Home version 1909, fully updated. I just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 three days ago and all of a sudden the Windows Mail taskbar icon stopped displaying the badge with the unread message count. I've already checked the obvious things in Settings and...
  9. Windows Mail Taskbar icon badge stopped displaying

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Mail Taskbar icon badge stopped displaying: Windows 10 Home version 1909, fully updated. I just purchased a new Surface Laptop 3 three days ago and all of a sudden the Windows Mail taskbar icon stopped displaying the badge with the unread message count. I've already checked the obvious things in Settings and...
  10. How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to display the day of the week in the taskbar?: On my notebook PC I want to display the day of the week in the taskbar, like this on my desktop PC: [img] Here are the setting that I used: [img] But my notebook PC does not have a "dddd, MMMM dd,yyyy" setting. Only a "dddd, MMMM d,yyyy". How can I show the...