Windows 10: Randon BSOD - new video card

Discus and support Randon BSOD - new video card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lucasbcruz94, May 14, 2018.

1. Randon BSOD - new video card

Hi everyone,

so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed something) . Before I changed the video cards, I got some BSOD, but it was not usual so I didn't mind. When I changed I got more than 3 bsod in less than 2 days. Saturday and Today. So I think it is really the video card, but why? It is some conflict with something remaining from the last video card? Or the drivers of the new video card is doing this? I attached the files from the analysis on the thread
    ThanksDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__04114,39.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__05331,01.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__04114,39.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__05331,01.zip

:)

lucasbcruz94, May 14, 2018

2. BSOD when running video card

I just got another BSOD, the third since installing Windows 10. This time the error was "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Dear, Microsoft, this is a SURFACE PRO 3 - YOUR MACHINE. Please explain why your latest operating system does not work on the video card of YOUR FLAGSHIP DEVICE.

NOW! I PAID YOU THOUSANDS FOR THIS.

Mark Lenox, May 16, 2018
  3. Syed N Win User
    BSOD when running video card

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

From the error it appears that the issue is relates to Video drivers. May not necessarily the video card itself.

You may try the following:

Method 1: Please check to see if installing the latest Windows Updates helps fix the issue.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Method 2: Update the latest drivers for your video card from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Syed N, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Randon BSOD - new video card

1. Randon BSOD - new video card - Similar Threads - Randon BSOD video

2. Video card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  3. Flickering graphics with new video card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Flickering graphics with new video card: This is a tricky one. I bought a new video card, a gtx 1660 super and using my existing display port cable gives me this weird flickering on the bottom half of the screen. The cable works fine with my old card. I then tried a standard HDMI cable and the flickering problem is...
  4. New Video Card Temp Question

New Video Card Temp Question: Hi All Purchased a NEW 1660 Super, EVGA 1660 Super SC Ultra Gaming card for my Asus G11CD-K Desktop machine, due to this being OEM case, i have to work with what i got for now, Temps so far while benchmarking max i got after 10 minutes was 78C, Max during gaming so far only...
  5. BSOD after installing new video card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD after installing new video card: Today i installed a new video card and upon restart my system went back to IDE from RAID.Ever since it BSOD if under RAID. The BIOS recognizes all drives(1 250g SSD (OS) non raid, 1 280g velociraptor non raid, 3x 1.5TB HDD RAID5) Currently windows 10 loads under IDE ,...
  6. video card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video card: how do I fix or change my 'video card'? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card/4eb6c88b-59d8-4703-96de-2f86e6fe5943
  7. video card

video card: Hello everyone I need help. some friends and I have a problem with our pc and it is that they do not use the whole video card and some simple programs run with difficulty. I have a netbook Processor intel celeron 847 and it has 967mb of total graphic memory but memory...
  8. Having randons BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Having randons BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: THIS THREAD WAS SOLVED BY CHANGING THE MOTHER BOARD. Since I bought my PC, randons BSOD appear (most of them caused by ntoskrnl.exe and some caused by hal.dll) >WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, >KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, >DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION,...
  9. new video card blank screen

new video card blank screen: So, my old 670 burnt out in a weird way where it would do basic video but only if nvidia drivers werent installed, if they were installed then the system with that card was a brick. Was using a 550 while waiting on shipping, works fine but obviously can't have good settings...
  10. New Video Card

New Video Card: I have been thinking of getting an EVGA 1080 FTW video card. I currently have an Radeon R9 290 card. Would upgrading make that much difference in games like Farcry 4, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1 etc? My system stats are up to date. 77763