Randon BSOD - new video card

Discus and support Randon BSOD - new video card in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hi everyone, so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lucasbcruz94, May 14, 2018.

1. Hi everyone,

so I bought a new video card (rx 570) and uninstalled the drivers from my last video card (I think I uninstalled, but maybe I missed something) . Before I changed the video cards, I got some BSOD, but it was not usual so I didn't mind. When I changed I got more than 3 bsod in less than 2 days. Saturday and Today. So I think it is really the video card, but why? It is some conflict with something remaining from the last video card? Or the drivers of the new video card is doing this? I attached the files from the analysis on the thread
    ThanksDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__04114,39.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__05331,01.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__04114,39.zipDESKTOP-8UE5Q9B-14_05_2018__05331,01.zip

:)

2. BSOD when running video card

I just got another BSOD, the third since installing Windows 10. This time the error was "VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR"

Dear, Microsoft, this is a SURFACE PRO 3 - YOUR MACHINE. Please explain why your latest operating system does not work on the video card of YOUR FLAGSHIP DEVICE.

NOW! I PAID YOU THOUSANDS FOR THIS.

3. Syed N Win User
    BSOD when running video card

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

From the error it appears that the issue is relates to Video drivers. May not necessarily the video card itself.

You may try the following:

Method 1: Please check to see if installing the latest Windows Updates helps fix the issue.

• Go to Start and then Settings.

• Click Update and Recovery

• Check for updates under Windows Updates.
    Method 2: Update the latest drivers for your video card from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thema:

Randon BSOD - new video card

Randon BSOD - new video card - Similar Threads - Randon BSOD video

Forum Date

BSOD when playing CS:GO

BSOD when playing CS:GO: So this problem started after i downloaded 4 registery files to change the respons time for mykeyboard and about 3 weeks ago 1 week after the changes i started getting the BSOD but its not consistant some days works fine and it only happens when running csgo and happend only...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Saturday at 9:13 PM

I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing

I get BSOD while in Word after 30-45 sec. of typing: Getting BSOD after only typing in Word for 30-45 seconds. there is never iny draft saved, and if I do save the text, it is in read only mode, so I cant correct or add to it. 110535
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Friday at 8:02 PM

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Critical Structure Corruption ntoskrnl.exe: Link to the minidump and genuine.txt from running Code: licensingdiag.exe -report "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine.txt" -log "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab"&del "%userprofile%\Desktop\repfiles.cab" /Q[/quote] https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pX...HdDsolOr0tkibR...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Thursday at 8:43 PM

BSOD after 2 year of laptop

BSOD after 2 year of laptop: Hi guys, I had a BSOD after so long of using the laptop no problem, only hardware change that happened was that laptop is conected to a monitor through display port, and one day ago, I conected that monitor too, to another computer though HDMI but that computer is turned off...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Thursday at 2:03 AM

machine check exception 0x09c and machine service exception 0x03 BSODs

machine check exception 0x09c and machine service exception 0x03 BSODs: im having issues with blue screens once again after months of not getting any, they stopped when i decided to wipe windows and for some reason the returned i have tried reimage and that hasn't helped. i just want these to stop im not sure if its system files that are causing...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging May 14, 2018

(Quick before I crash!) USB driver causes BSOD, freeze, restarts....

(Quick before I crash!) USB driver causes BSOD, freeze, restarts....: Hi, After having had several random freezes shortly after a rather slower than normal startup, followed but sudden shutdowns/restarts if it would stay up & running for a while, as well as BSODs, I finally got one BSOD with a message which was: [img] As often the case,...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging May 14, 2018

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b / Frequent game crashes: Recently for the past 3-4 days all of my games have been crashing at random times while playing them (Rocket League, Fortnite, R.U.S.E), on top of that after updating all of my drivers I have gotten a couple blue screen of deaths instead of the game crashing, however crashing...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging May 13, 2018

BSOD When accessing WinRE/USB Recovery Drive

BSOD When accessing WinRE/USB Recovery Drive: Currently, my system seems to be running fine. I get no crashes during regular operation, all drivers have been updated, and yeah, life's great. I was trying to setup recovery media (USB Recovery Drive), and while the drive configured without error, when I attempt to boot...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging May 12, 2018

BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD Tcpip.sys on "random encounter"Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey im a bit clueless here, it startet some days ago but i get a bsod sometimes when im surfing and opening for e.g yt videos, Drivers are updated, i deactivated teredo, reset my ip configs.I hope you guys can help me out here ^^ It happens at random, most times when i have...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging May 10, 2018

Having randons BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Having randons BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe: THIS THREAD WAS SOLVED BY CHANGING THE MOTHER BOARD. Since I bought my PC, randons BSOD appear (most of them caused by ntoskrnl.exe and some caused by hal.dll) >WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, >KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, >DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION,...
Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging Aug 31, 2015
Randon BSOD - new video card solved