Windows 10: Rare problem with Edge

Discus and support Rare problem with Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Good day to all, I'm doing great Windows 10, but I have something strange with Edge, it turns out that in other browsers I download at the maximum... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wassacre, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Wassacre Win User

Rare problem with Edge

Good day to all, I'm doing great Windows 10, but I have something strange with Edge, it turns out that in other browsers I download at the maximum speed of my connection and even in the store, they are 100 mb, but only in Edge crashes To 25 or 30 mb, also happens to me when buffering videos, for example in Youtube in 4k in Chrome or Firefox if it loads to 100 mb without any problem but in Edge they stay between 25 or 28 and I lower the quality to 2k or 1080p same with some download, if someone knows the solution, or if someone else happens to the same please tell me, thank you in advance. *Smile

:)

Wassacre, Apr 29, 2017

2. I have a serious keyboard lag and slowdown while working in hotmail in windows 10 and only in hotmail not in other areas

Only use internet explorer 11 and rarely edge

GregReinhard, Apr 29, 2017
  3. MS Edge showing up multiple times in Task Manager

Does this continue if you reboot and open task manager? You should not see and instances of Edge running after reboot. If you do, I would say you got some sort of browser hijack or malware. I have experienced times where Edge does not properly close out
    tabs. One of several problems I have with Edge, so I rarely use it.

jescott418, Apr 29, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Rare problem with Edge

5. Wassacre Win User
    Thanks for helping me but I already did and I still have the problem *Sad

Wassacre, May 4, 2017
  6. banger Win User
    Reset network in settings. I was having a problem with 2 browsers and single thread downloads. If you have wifi you will need to re-enter the key.

banger, May 5, 2017
  7. Wassacre Win User
    Thank you for help me, but, don't work, any solution more, regards.

Wassacre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Rare problem with Edge

1. Rare problem with Edge - Similar Threads - Rare problem Edge

2. BSOD_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Randomly occurs, rarely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Randomly occurs, rarely: Hi,I occasionally get a blue screen of death error where my PC restarts with the error: BSOD_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. I have had it a few times this past month. I have attached the minidump file of the latest BSOD to this post which I hope will show the...
  3. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter: I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-please-help-me-with-this-rare-problem/11960eb6-77a8-45ed-9484-53abd92df306
  4. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter: I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-please-help-me-with-this-rare-problem/11960eb6-77a8-45ed-9484-53abd92df306
  5. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Some kinda rare problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some kinda rare problem: So lemme start from first like I was using adrenaline 21.4.1 version for my laptop which was creating problems in Fullscreen games so according to Microsoft forums I downgraded and everything was fine until I found that my settings now never opened even the search keeps on...
  7. Sleep for monitor rarely works.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sleep for monitor rarely works.: I have my settings for my monitor to sleep after 15 mins, and I could be afk for half an hour and come back to it not sleep. What’s the point of this feature if it doesn’t work. Also I can’t just turn off my monitors off, because I have display port connections, so if I turn...
  8. Problem with Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Edge: Have done a clean install but there is no top sites boxes or feeds when I open a new tab any ideas please 122449
  9. Edge Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Problem: Let me start by stating I DO NOT HAVE A VIRUS OR MALWARE. I have had to force close edge a couple times due to various bad websites. When I reopen it it automatically opens back up the same site I was forced to manually close thereby forcing me to manually kill them again....
  10. Problem with Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Edge: Now I have been using Edge for a while now and while I find it not bad now there has been what I can only think an update that has left me with the browser opening quite differently to what I had set up. ie open immediately with my emails, then each new tab with those pinned...