Windows 10: Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem

Discus and support Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a razer blade 14 2016 with nvidia 1060gtx and Intel HD 530 Integrated. i was using my laptop plugged via hdmi in my 4k tv with intel hd 530... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by calj17, Aug 4, 2018.

1. calj17 Win User

Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem

I have a razer blade 14 2016 with nvidia 1060gtx and Intel HD 530 Integrated.

i was using my laptop plugged via hdmi in my 4k tv with intel hd 530 disabled from control panel in Windows 10 1803 to improve peformance and remove lag while browsing the web and watching videos at 4k 60 hz at the TV. So I removed the laptop from tv and when I went to control panel to enable intel hd 530 the notebook freezed and went blackscreen.

I tried reinstall the intel drivers latest version, it continues to freeze with a blackscreen where nothing shows and I can move the mouse cursor.

So i tried making a windows 10 clean install but if I try to install the intel GPU driver then my screen turns black, and the only way to use my computer again is to uninstall the intel GPU from Safe Mode. The problem is using the notebook with intel gpu disabled i cannot adjust notebook screen bright and the screen is too lag and slow response to the commands.

The same problem happens if I don't block Windows update, as it is trying to update the driverformattings of intel GPU.

The other GPU, a NVIDIA 1060gtx, is working without problem if a plug the notebook via HDMI to the TV

I tried a lot of solutions but nothing fixes the problem (reinstalling everything in different orders, BIOS reset to factory values, clean install windows 10), but nothing change the problem.

Is my integrated intel GPU dead or defective? Is this a software or hardware problem?

I was searching the internet and saw a lot of people had this problem with different brands of pcs and notebooks but i could not find a fix for me.

:)

calj17, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Tirolity Win User

HID Compliant Touch Screen Disappeared (Razer Blade (2016)). Touchscreen not working.

Dear all,

The touchscreen of my Razer Blade (2016) would work pretty randomly since I bought it 10 days ago: sometimes it would work, sometime it would work but stopped working after few minutes (and the Device would move from the normal list in Device manager to
    Hidden list with Code 45) and lately it would never work.

I looked at the proposed solutions on this forum and uninstalled the HID Compliant Touch Screen in order to re-detect it... It was pretty unsuccessful, HID Compliant Touch Screen is now nowhere to be found (Hidden Device or not)...

How can I re-activate it? I contacted Razer with limited success until now, but considering the amount of related threads all over internet, I have the feeling that it comes from Windows 10. Is there any generic driver that I can use to reinstall it?

Cheers,

Thierry

Tirolity, Aug 4, 2018
  3. wolvely Win User
    Screen going black every few minutes - Windows 10 Razer Blade Stealth

So my Razer Blade Stealth arrived yesterday, and from first turning it on the screen would go black for a few seconds every few minutes, then come back on with the mouse in the center and the loading wheel beside it. Occasionally it makes a sound when the
    screen comes back on, just a 3 note sound. I've tried restarting in safe mode and uninstalling and updating the graphics driver (Intel HD 520), as well as unchecking two services from system configuration (Windows Error Reporting Service and Problem Reports
    and Solutions Control Panel), as others have been advised for similar problems. Nothing seems to have any impact on my problem. I don't have Norton, iCloud, or IDT Audio, so those can't be the cause either.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions you could give me to fix this issue.

wolvely, Aug 4, 2018
  4. bfgenis Win User

Screen goes on and off rapidly when maximizing some older apps and Explorer.

Disabling Intel 530 GPU and using dedicated Nvidia 1060 GPU fixes the problem but this is not a solution.

None of the solutions suggested on internet about Screen Flickering on Windows 10 worked!

Razer Blade 1060 / Intel 6700HQ

bfgenis, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Razer Blade 2016 Late Intel HD 530 black screen problem - Similar Threads - Razer Blade 2016

2. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  3. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo: Whenever I try to boot up the laptop, it shows the logo and either just goes to a black lit screen or says preparing repair then black screens. I've tried using a windows boot drive but the same thing happens....
  4. Razer Blade 14 black screen after showing the Razer logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after downloaded driver for Intel hd graphics 530: Hello, i recently reset my pc, but after all the driver install and specially the driver of iGPU the screen become black and never get, so i go in safe mode to see what was wrong and i uninstall the driver of my iGPU, whene i restart the laptop, the screen was back but on...
  6. Razer blade 15

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Razer blade 15: Hello, I recently got a razer blade 15 base model two months ago and it won’t open any of the games I want it to. Wifi is running well, and I’ve factory reset it twice already. I tried various options to fix my laptop. I’ve updated my windows and updated my drivers. But I...
  7. Intel HD graphics 530 Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD graphics 530 Driver: I updated the driver for Intel HD graphics 530 Driver to a 2018 version from a 2017 version. I needed to do this for Adobe Premiere to work properly. After I install it everything is fine for maybe a day, then the next day I try to run Premiere again and it tells me to update...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on Razer Blade 17" Late 2019

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 on Razer Blade 17" Late 2019: Hi. I am trying to install Windows 10 on my Razer (17" late 2019) from a bootable USB. However, when I click install now, I get a msg about a missing driver ( "a media driver your computer needs is missing..." ). I have scoured the internet for a solution but I cant seem to...
  9. Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD Graphics 530: blank screen sound only.: Hi - I hope someone can assist with this ... I can select and use everything but "show only on 2" - when I do try "show only on 2" I get sound - no picture [ATTACH] I have reinstalled the original intel drivers, which resolved me not having any picture whatsoever and...
  10. Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel hd graphic 530 wake up problems: After installed Intel hd graphic 530 , laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode , already did reinstalled the driver but no luck , plz help 47822