Windows 10: Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

Discus and support Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that the Razer Deathadder Chroma all of the sudden goes crazy and every single click counts as a double click? I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jnfoot, Aug 2, 2015.

1. jnfoot Win User

Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

Has anyone else noticed that the Razer Deathadder Chroma all of the sudden goes crazy and every single click counts as a double click? I have tried to change the click speed but does not seem to help. I uninstalled Razer Synapose and reinstalled, again to no avail. Anyone have a solution or work-around? Until then, I have changed back to a Microsoft wireless mouse instead.

:)

jnfoot, Aug 2, 2015
  2. jReddd Win User

Windows 10 update

hi im glad you responded. The keyboard and mouse is the Razer Deathstalker Chroma, and the Razer Deathadder Chroma wired.

jReddd, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Crymsonir Win User
    Double click issues since upgrade

Hello , I have the same issue with my mouse (RAZER CHROMA DEATHADDER) since I have upgrade to windows 10.

Even with the last driver update of my mouse that annoying bug is still here , my mouse doing double clic when I try to do a single clic....

Crymsonir, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues

1. Razer Deathadder Chroma Double Click Issues - Similar Threads - Razer Deathadder Chroma

2. my razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed constantly disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed constantly disconnect and reconnect.: Im sorry for i findin help in microsoft community, it is because razer community suck, razer support also suckthey aint answer any, i paid more than 100$ and get back is a bad services and i always find good solution in microsoft community so i choose this one to ask for...
  3. my razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed constantly disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed constantly disconnect and reconnect.: Im sorry for i findin help in microsoft community, it is because razer community suck, razer support also suckthey aint answer any, i paid more than 100$ and get back is a bad services and i always find good solution in microsoft community so i choose this one to ask for...
  4. my razer deathadder v2 x hyperspeed constantly disconnect and reconnect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  6. Double click issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double click issue.: Every time after double clicking the folders or files, they were deleted and moved into trash. Then the computer started to pop up a window titled "Interrupted Actions". This issue happened after I installed the windows update which seems to be KB5014668 or KB5014697. Also,...
  7. I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...

I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in...: I mistakenly clicked on "Forget Device" for my Razer DeathAdder v2 Wireless bluetooth in my bluetooth devices. Now I can't find it when I search for it in my bluetooth settings. I have a Dell 7490 Windows 10 x64. I have already tried the answer here, but it doesn't...
  8. Mouse double click issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse double click issue: My mouse has been randomly double clicking. Usually after a little while of my computer running. I’m on an omen laptop and I don’t know how to fix it permanently. The only temp fix I’ve found is to restart my computer. Other than that I’m so lost. Please help. Thank you in...
  9. Mouse issues double clicks

Mouse issues double clicks: I have windows 10. After the latest update, my mouse issues double clicks, causing windows to pop to maximum size and other problems. The problem is not the device. I have a wireless USB mouse and a wired USB mouse. The problem, which started suddenly, exists when I use...
  10. Issue with double click and drag

Issue with double click and drag: Hi, I just bought surface laptop 2 and its working alright however, there is a small issue with double click and drag. whenever i try to double click and drag any folder or when i try to select font it doesn't work. could you please suggest me if there is any technical or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deathadder chroma double click

2. razer deathadder double click windows 10

3. deathadder chroma mouse double click