Windows 10: rbi baseball

Discus and support rbi baseball in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone play this game? If yes, i have a question for you plz. 103853 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bruinator, Feb 6, 2018.

1. bruinator Win User

rbi baseball

Does anyone play this game? If yes, i have a question for you plz.

:)

bruinator, Feb 6, 2018

2. BSOD while playing games

Can you try this one?

MEGA

giovannipanegassi, Feb 6, 2018
  3. pranzal Win User
    my debit card cannot be added in the wallet.

Thanks, but paypal do not accept debit card too in india as per RBI rule. I dont have credit card as i am a student..

pranzal, Feb 6, 2018
  4. rbi baseball

Hello,
    Is your question in-game related or you have an issue with the game software?

Midou35000, Feb 6, 2018
  5. bruinator Win User
    I have it installed but when i go to use it, i screen pops up saying "PRESS ENTER TO ADVANCE" so i do. Another screen pops up with the options of AUTOSAVE, RBI BASEBALL 16 USES AUTOSAVE FEATURE OK, SELECT and then it just sits there and does nothing. Why is that? Do i need to do something with steam, i think that is what it is called, like download it? I have no idea as i am new to gaming. thx

PS, thx for replying.

bruinator, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

rbi baseball

1. rbi baseball - Similar Threads - rbi baseball

2. stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stratomatic baseball wont open on my ideapad running windows 10 not in safe mode: I am trying to get stratomatic baseball 2019 to run on windows 10 I have followed the install instructions to the letter and still no luck what can I do...