Windows 10: RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April

Discus and support RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In September 2015, Microsoft announced the end-of-support of the RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 in early 2016. We plan to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April

Source: RC4 will no longer be supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 beginning in April | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 15, 2016
  2. vivoman Win User

Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge no longer work with Youtube videos

Hi there, I had experienced this today, and what I did that fixed it for me was to clear the cache, it worked there after, so give a try.

vivoman, Mar 15, 2016
  3. Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge no longer work with Youtube videos

It just started a couple of days ago. YouTube screen is black. YouTube works fine with Chrome. I have read all help articles but none have helped and most are very outdated. Like I said this started this week. I have the latest windows update and have
    tried all the recommended fixes to no avail. Very frustrated.

Blacksbane, Mar 15, 2016
Thema:

RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April

1. RC4 no longer supported in Microsoft Edge and IE11 in April - Similar Threads - RC4 longer supported

2. Ms edge - ie11 emulation???

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge - ie11 emulation???: I have a software package, an installation .exe file, that needs IE to work. Is there any way for MS Edge to emulate IE since my version W10 Build 21390.2025 does not include IE and will not permit it to be installed. Any thoughts appreciated. 181784
  3. Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 will no longer support ePub e-books

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 will no longer support ePub e-books: Microsoft Edge will no longer support e-books that use the .epub file extension. Visit the Microsoft Store to see our recommended .ePub apps. You can expect to see more added over time as we partner with companies like the DAISY Consortium to add additional, accessible apps....
  4. Edge no longer supports HTML5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge no longer supports HTML5: I have been putting my updates off for a little bit until I had time to waste on them. Yesterday July 18th I finally had the feature update: Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07B be applied. Since then Microsoft Edge has stopped supporting HTML5. It doesn't matter what site I...
  5. One site (Pinterest) no longer loads in Edge but it will load in IE11.

in Browsers and Email
    One site (Pinterest) no longer loads in Edge but it will load in IE11.: OS: Windows 10 Pro v.1607 Suddenly Pinterest.com fails to load in Edge; a few pins appear but then the page freezes. This same Pinterest account works fine in IE on this same computer and also loads fine in Edge on other computers. Here is what I've tried without success:...
  6. Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE): Hi Folks Be extra careful currently as there is STILL a problem in security with IE11 and Edge which can allow "unscrupulous" users to hijack your browser / do other nasty things - and currently NO A/V software can protect against this. BE VERY CAREFUL if using IE11 /...
  7. IE11 vs. Edge

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 vs. Edge: Does anyone know of a good source that explains the difference between IE11 and Edge? Pretty much all I've gathered is that Edge isn't as compatible with as many web-sites as IE11. Why the introduction of a new browser? Why isn't it more compatible? 48979
  8. Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge no longer supported with SKY GO !!!!: Hi there As SKY GO is a popular application I would suggest SKY TV and Ms get their acts together pretty quick. Edge doesn't work (not supported any more !!). [img] I'm trying to download (LEGALLY) some of the box sets for watching later as per my SKY GO EXTRA...
  9. RC4 is now deprecated in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

in Windows 10 News
    RC4 is now deprecated in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: In September 2015, Microsoft announced the end-of-support for the RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11 in 2016, as there is consensus across the industry that RC4 is no longer cryptographically secure. Today, we are releasing KB3151631 with the August 9,...
  10. Ending support for RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Ending support for RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer: Today, Microsoft is announcing the end-of-support of the RC4 cipher in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. Starting in early 2016, the RC4 cipher will be disabled by-default and will not be used during TLS fallback negotiations. There is consensus across the industry...